Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast
    Do you like how intricate and unique Jiren's background was? Doesn't it make you appreciate him and how great he is?
    Truly, Evil-Doer is the most diabolical of characters.

Jokes aside, I will miss #17 in this arc now :<
    He was the most entertaining character.

so is his wish to get stronger or find the dude that killed everyone? it didn't really state if he ever found that person that killed his village.

Quote Originally Posted by pistachio20 View Post
    I have a feeling that Frieza's going to be the key to winning the tournament.
    Though, he won't be the one who wins the Super Dragon Balls. That'll be Goku and his wish will be to revive all the erased universes.
    pretty much guaranteed to happen.
    unless he does that Captain America Twist and pledges allegiance to Freiza or something. now that would be a plot twist XD

I have a feeling that Frieza's going to be the key to winning the tournament.
    Though, he won't be the one who wins the Super Dragon Balls. That'll be Goku and his wish will be to revive all the erased universes.
    would that include his own universe though? I know 17 will be revived, though I wonder how they will include him in the wish.

probably something like; "I wish the universes were back to the way it was before the Battle Royale"
    I guess that would be ideal cuz freiza would go back to hell, and everything would be back to normal.

Was Supermegasonic on AC
    Clickable sig to my MAL
    Visual Novel Thread's Light Novel: A Double-Edged World [REBOOT]

Quote Originally Posted by sonic View Post
    so is his wish to get stronger or find the dude that killed everyone? it didn't really state if he ever found that person that killed his village.

pretty much guaranteed to happen.
    unless he does that Captain America Twist and pledges allegiance to Freiza or something. now that would be a plot twist XD

would that include his own universe though? I know 17 will be revived, though I wonder how they will include him in the wish.

probably something like; "I wish the universes were back to the way it was before the Battle Royale"
    I guess that would be ideal cuz freiza would go back to hell, and everything would be back to normal.
    Pretty sure that comic series it showed cap was just lying and he never truly was part of hydra.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

Blog Entries
    so vegeta falls and goku vs Jiren last battle...quite normal for him to go UI(and master it) again...

Quote Originally Posted by Renshi52 View Post
    Pretty sure that comic series it showed cap was just lying and he never truly was part of hydra.
    really? could have sworn that was an AU comic. though i don't have enough knowledge on the series anyway.

Was Supermegasonic on AC
    Clickable sig to my MAL

Uncaught and still swimming alone in a lake
    Blog Entries
    Do you like how intricate and unique Jiren's background was? Doesn't it make you appreciate him and how great he is?
    Truly, Evil-Doer is the most diabolical of characters.

Jokes aside, I will miss #17 in this arc now :<
    He was the most entertaining character.
    A friend of mine found his "background" story legit, actually. I wanted to barf.
    17 was great this arc. The side fights were more interesting than Goku's spotlight, that's for sure.
    R.I.P My Beautiful Air Conditioning - 2007-2013

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darc-star View Post
    I have to wonder... does dio just permanently pose or something?

7. The Following User Likes This Post:

I never really understood why he was alive. when did that happen? thought he was fully absorbed by cell, and the wish they used was to make 18 human or something.

Was Supermegasonic on AC
    Clickable sig to my MAL

I never really understood why he was alive. when did that happen? thought he was fully absorbed by cell, and the wish they used was to make 18 human or something.
    Thought the dragon couldn't make her human? did i miss something?
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

Android 17 and 18 are technically still human they just have machine parts so they can be killed. The Z fighters wished to resurrect everyone that Cell killed so naturally he would fall into that category. He did make an appearance at the end of the Buu arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Renshi52 View Post
    Thought the dragon couldn't make her human? did i miss something?
    Shenron said that he can't affect those who are stronger than him (Maybe he was referring to Kami). The real explanation is probably that Toriyama wanted the possibility of using their android powers again so he created that arbitrary rule.

11. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

So how about the news going around that Super is ending next month?