Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone-Free View Post
    We know Goku isn't going to die. Frieza will get rid of his IOU and others will probably pitch in on some additional energy. I think Universe 7 should team up on Jiren regardless. If this new found energy wasn't enough to get in some good damage, I doubt Frieza's energy will be enough to seal the deal.

Spoiler: s
    in the light novel Goku masters ultra instinct (called limit breaker) right after Vegeta is disqualified...and yes...when he's fighting JIren

i don't know about you guys but im really getting sick of kale and caulifa. like they need to die last episode. how the hell does goku, who has decades of experience and power akin to gods not be able to take care of a kid who has never fought a day in her life and a street thug? even if you say "saiyans grow stronger after every fight" it doesn't immediately go shoot up to gods.

and now their combined form is taking on a god form with ease.
    with potara's.
    which aren't allowed...

smh

Was Supermegasonic on AC
    Clickable sig to my MAL
    Visual Novel Thread's Light Novel: A Double-Edged World [REBOOT]

Blog Entries
    ok...apart from Goku using ultra instinct form and Hit vs Jiren, this tournament has been a joke till now. So, a base form fusion kale and that btch is stronger than SSg Goku...what? and Blue is going to be defeated? by a couple of btches who didn't know what a SSj was two days ago...gtfo Toriyama
    ok, JIren I understand...he was powerful from the very beginning but this is beyond stupidity

Well, I don't mind if he goes ultra instinct mode if he loses while being Blue...
    I saw Jiren twitching in the preview when a transformation occurred ( I don't know if it was kalifla **** fusion or Goku's power)

actually potara are allowed....watch it again...

he was twitching when kefla was shown, an than Vegeta said how there is someone else almost as much power as Goku.

potara's are items, so they shouldn't be allowed. though that rule went to sh1t since as long as its cool, its OK

Was Supermegasonic on AC
    Clickable sig to my MAL
    Visual Novel Thread's Light Novel: A Double-Edged World [REBOOT]

Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    Because it has the best fighting animations, it has characters that break their limits to overcome evil, it's full of action, it's funny. It has everything!
    It doesn't have everything, unless the only characters you happen to care about are the Saiyanjin, then yes it has everything. But for someone like me, who's top two favorite characters are Piccolo & Yamcha, Z/GT/Super were & are HUGE disappointments. And that's putting it nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuichi View Post
    Looks like disappointment to me.
    That's because you either have never watched DB, or you don't know any better.

In my opinion, while DB is a bonafide classic, and is easily the greatest creation of Toriyama's entire career, the latter half of Z (everything after Freeza) and Super are trash. While I liked the idea of the Androids coming back to avenge the Red Ribbon Army, and the concept of Cell as a villain (though I do agree his first 2 forms were terribly designed); if I were to be completely honest, Toriyama's weakest skill as a mangaka is character development. Outside of the Holy quartet (Goku, Vegeta, Gohan & Future Trunks), Toriyama is absolute s**t at developing characters other characters. Piccolo, the only canon Super Namekian of the entire series, by the Buu saga was reduced to a glorified baby-sitter and was ridiculously under-powered (he should've been AT LEAST as strong as Perfect Cell was at that point, if not Super Perfect Cell).

And Yamcha was flat out the victim of the WORST example of character assassination I've ever seen in all of my history of watching television, let alone anime. In fact, all of the human Z-warriors were reduced to simple canon fodder by the end of the Freeza saga, despite the fact that Toriyama had ample time & tools (within the story) to develop these characters into legitimate badasses. He did NONE of that, hell he never even made the attempt. And instead of giving us human (or in Tien's case half human) warriors equal to the level of ascended SSJs, he instead just repeated old story concepts he'd already done, gave us a rehashed villain in the form of Buu, and threw more SSJ transformations at us.

I'm perfectly capable, and willing, to debate this with anyone who disagrees with or is offended by my opinion.

Blog Entries
    http://otakukart.com/animeblog/2017/...8-spoiers/?dbz
    Spoiler: g

lmao soo gOku will go ultra instinct again and bam Kefla will power up too and go toe to toe with their fusion...**** off
    and most ridiculous thing: he'll run out of energy again and is about to be defeated by ribrianne( androids help him)...like seriously?
    Last edited by MarianSony; 11-08-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarianSony View Post

lmao soo gOku will go ultra instinct again and bam Kefla will power up too and go toe to toe with their fusion...**** off
    and most ridiculous thing: he'll run out of energy again and is about to be defeated by ribrianne( androids help him)...like seriously?
    These are literal spoilers.

Use spoiler tags -__-

Blog Entries
    lmao I was sure I used them xD

Blog Entries
    Spoiler: s
    in the light novel Goku masters ultra instinct (called limit breaker) right after Vegeta is disqualified...and yes...when he's fighting JIren
    You bastard! Now I'm going to anticipate these events until they do or do not happen.

Anyways. Goku verses Kale and Caulifla was lit. I didn't think I could be any more inspired by Goku's determination. Never gets old. Nothing like saiyan on saiyan crime - I mean fighting.
    R.I.P My Beautiful Air Conditioning - 2007-2013

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darc-star View Post
    I have to wonder... does dio just permanently pose or something?

Spoiler: g

I must say I do find it hilarious whenever I see fans on the internet who cry foul over this Kefla fusion going toe-to-toe with Goku, or Android #17 going toe-to-toe with SSB Goku, yet those same fans generally had no problem with Roshi being portrayed as more powerful than Tien, Krillin, or Yamcha, or even him being recruited for the ToP over Yamcha at all.