Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
    PSN: LingormR666 Guardian Outlaw's Avatar

Marvel Cinematic Universe - Phase 2

*Note* FOX's X-Men & Fantastic Four aren't apart of the MCU and neither is Sony's Amazing Spider-Man.
    Other threads have been made.

For the fans of the MCU and to those "true believers" just tuning in with curiosity, here is where we will talk about the Phase 2 of the MCU!

Phase 2 Movie Line-Up:

Iron Man 3 - May 3, 2013

Iron Man 3 - DVD/BluRay Trailer

Thor: The Dark World - November 8, 2013

Thor: The Dark World Trailer

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - April 4, 2014

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Trailer[/video][/spoiler]

Guardians of the Galaxy - August 1, 2014

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - Special Extended Look

Marvel's The Avengers: Age of Ultron - May 1, 2015

Spoiler: Marvel's The Avengers: Age of Ultron - Teaser Trailer:

Ant-Man - July 17, 2015

Spoiler: 1st Ant-Sized Look at Ant-Man - Marvel's Ant-Man Teaser Preview:

"NOW!" Let us talk about Phase 2, news on what's to come and predictions you may have.

Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 01-03-2015 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Added Trailers & Concept Movie Art
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

R.I.P. AnimeCrazy! It was an Epic! ride!!

http://www.sweetgfx.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=472&dateline=13730083  47

Stay True - Enter The Wasteland - Sinister Waste

Are you from the past? italialex7's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Too bad Sony doesn't wanna sell Spidey's right to MCU so he could be in the Avengers... I wish they could come in an agreement over this.

Anyway, I can't wait to watch all of these awesome movies!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Come Avengers 3, I hope they work something out and I really hope Nova will be apart of Avengers 3.

However Avengers 2 is starting to sound more and more like it's going to be a "Secret Avengers" movie. In Iron Man 3, Tony hinted at making a Stealth Armor suit to be his next suit. In Capt.2, Rogers will be dawning the Secret Avengers uniform.

Thanos won't be used as the main antagonist in Avengers 2, it won't be cosmic and the Guardians won't be used in Avengers 2 also. To me, it's all pointing to Secret Avengers.

It is rumored that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver might start off as antagonists in Avengers 2 and that Avengers 2 won't be an epic war like the 1st one. Avengers 2 is going to be more toned down and become more story driven. If they do a Secret Avengers movie, they will have the room they want to be story driven.
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Outlaw View Post
    Come Avengers 3, I hope they work something out and I really hope Nova will be apart of Avengers 3.

However Avengers 2 is starting to sound more and more like it's going to be a "Secret Avengers" movie. In Iron Man 3, Tony hinted at making a Stealth Armor suit to be his next suit. In Capt.2, Rogers will be dawning the Secret Avengers uniform.

Thanos won't be used as the main antagonist in Avengers 2, it won't be cosmic and the Guardians won't be used in Avengers 2 also. To me, it's all pointing to Secret Avengers.

It is rumored that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver might start off as antagonists in Avengers 2 and that Avengers 2 won't be an epic war like the 1st one. Avengers 2 is going to be more toned down and become more story driven. If they do a Secret Avengers movie, they will have the room they want to be story driven.
    From what I understand you read the comic books, correct!? I have never read them so I don't know all that much about the story. What exactly is the "Secret Avengers"?! I mean, how secret can they be after everything that happened in the first movie ?!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    From what I understand you read the comic books, correct!? I have never read them so I don't know all that much about the story. What exactly is the "Secret Avengers"?! I mean, how secret can they be after everything that happened in the first movie ?!
    Think of it like a 007 movie but with a team of Super Heroes. There's a secret evil plot to be uncovered, a lot of explosions, bad guys running away, and who you thought good is bad or who you thought bad is good.
    Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 07-14-2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: spell & gram

Blog Entries
    Think of it like a 007 movie but with a team of Super Heroes. There's a secret evil plot to be uncovered, a lot of explosions, bad guys running away, and who you thought good is bad or who you thought bad is good.
    Well that sounds interesting. At least to me. So if the characters actually pull that mystery off, it will look great!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Oh hell yeah! I can't find the video interview but Director Joss Whedon was saying on when Producer Kevin Feige asked him what they should do for the 1st Avengers, Whedon was hands down, Epic Battle War Movie. Now that the huge epic battle war movie is out of the way, Feige wants to change the direction for Avengers 2 and make it more story driven.

With all the hints and wanting toned down Battle Scenes, that's what's making me think "Secret Avengers."

So yeah, it will be great bcuz then not only we will have more of a story to tell but we won't have a rehash of the 1st one. It'll be something new and fresh.

Also, Comic Con is coming next weekend. Saturday will be the Marvel Phase 2 Panel!! Can't wait to see what they reveal!!!
    Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 07-14-2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Comic Con!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Oh hell yeah! I can't find the video interview but Director Joss Whedon was saying on when Producer Kevin Feige asked him what they should do for the 1st Avengers, Whedon was hands down, Epic Battle War Movie. Now that the huge epic battle war movie is out of the way, Feige wants to change the direction for Avengers 2 and make it more story driven.

With all the hints and wanting toned down Battle Scenes, that's what's making me think "Secret Avengers."

So yeah, it will be great bcuz then not only we will have more of a story to tell but we won't have a rehash of the 1st one. It'll be something new and fresh.

Also, Comic Con is coming next weekend. Saturday will be the Marvel Phase 2 Panel!! Can't wait to see what they reveal!!!
    It would be nice to have a differently toned movie and not exact copy of the first one. I like that.

As for Comic Con, if I even get the chance to travel to the USA, I will do it in July so I can go there! lol at you edit reason

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    It would be nice to have a differently toned movie and not exact copy of the first one. I like that.

As for Comic Con, if I even get the chance to travel to the USA, I will do it in July so I can go there! lol at you edit reason
    That would be sick if you can go there! If you do hit up San Diego, you gotta hit up LA and Vegas too! I'm going to the New York Comic Con this year, in October.

Oh yeah, I found the Video:

http://cms.springboard.gorillanation...ider.com/10/1/

Full Report: http://cms.springboard.gorillanation...ider.com/10/1/

I just can't wait to see what direction they take it. Hopefully next weekend at Comic Con they give more answers. Like announcing what Avengers 2 will be called and hopefully a new Thor 2 trailer with a possible Capt.2 teaser.

Guardians of the Galaxy started filming already yet they're saying Dave Bautista will be there at Comic Con. It would be sick if he ends up making a surprise appearance at the Marvel Panel to shed some light on what to expect from Guardians of the Galaxy. The Director James Gunn has been very secretive about it.

Blog Entries
    That would be sick if you can go there! If you do hit up San Diego, you gotta hit up LA and Vegas too! I'm going to the New York Comic Con this year, in October.

Oh yeah, I found the Video:

http://cms.springboard.gorillanation...ider.com/10/1/

Full Report: http://cms.springboard.gorillanation...ider.com/10/1/

I just can't wait to see what direction they take it. Hopefully next weekend at Comic Con they give more answers. Like announcing what Avengers 2 will be called and hopefully a new Thor 2 trailer with a possible Capt.2 teaser.

Guardians of the Galaxy started filming already yet they're saying Dave Bautista will be there at Comic Con. It would be sick if he ends up making a surprise appearance at the Marvel Panel to shed some light on what to expect from Guardians of the Galaxy. The Director James Gunn has been very secretive about it.
    Funny interview how the guy completely screwed up his last question

I wanna watch Thor 2 so bad! Thor is awesome!

What is Guardians of the Galaxy about?!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-