Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    PSN: LingormR666 Guardian Outlaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    What is Guardians of the Galaxy about?!
    I'm glad you asked that. Guardians of the Galaxy is about a band of misfits who try and protect the cosmos, if they aren't getting into bar fights at their local spaceport cantina.

The leader of the Guardians is Peter Quill aka Star-Lord. Pete will be played by Chris Pratt. Pratt is perfect for the role, considering his background. You know Bleach, Pete has the same exact personality as Kisuke. That shady yet determined guy who is very secretive about his intentions and his personality is filled with witty humor. He'll always be joking around and no one really knows if he's being serious or not; putting his comedics before his heroics. However when it's time to lead and have a strategic battle plan, he knows what to do.

Spoiler: Picture of Chris Pratt next to Peter Quill

Then you got the other members of the team Drax the Destroyer, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, and Gamora aka "The Deadliest Woman in the Universe."

Spoiler: Guardians of the Galaxy Movie Concept Art

Feel free to ask me any more questions bcuz Cosmic Marvel is my expertise. I'm a huge fan of Nova, Silver Sufer, and the Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 07-15-2013 at 04:45 AM. Reason: added different photos
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

R.I.P. AnimeCrazy! It was an Epic! ride!!

http://www.sweetgfx.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=472&dateline=13730083  47

Stay True - Enter The Wasteland - Sinister Waste

Are you from the past? italialex7's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Outlaw View Post
    I'm glad you asked that. Guardians of the Galaxy is about a band of misfits who try and protect the cosmos, if they aren't getting into bar fights at their local spaceport cantina.

The leader of the Guardians is Peter Quill aka Star-Lord. Pete will be played by Chris Pratt. Pratt is perfect for the role, considering his background. You know Bleach, Pete has the same exact personality as Kisuke. That shady yet determined guy who is very secretive about his intentions and his personality is filled with witty humor. He'll always be joking around and no one really knows if he's being serious or not; putting his comedics before his heroics. However when it's time to lead and have a strategic battle plan, he knows what to do.

Spoiler: Picture of Chris Pratt next to Peter Quill

Then you got the other members of the team Drax the Destroyer, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, and Gamora aka "The Deadliest Woman in the Universe."

Spoiler: Guardians of the Galaxy Movie Concept Art

Feel free to ask me any more questions bcuz Cosmic Marvel is my expertise. I'm a huge fan of Nova, Silver Sufer, and the Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Sounds like a cool movie, I'd be very interested in watching it Although, I didn't quite get the Bleach analogy, because I haven't watched it yet. I had started it but for some reasons I dropped and want to start it again soon.

Oh and Rocket Racoon, is an actual Racoon?! Hahahaha, I thought it was a nickname! More excited now

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Sounds like a cool movie, I'd be very interested in watching it Although, I didn't quite get the Bleach analogy, because I haven't watched it yet. I had started it but for some reasons I dropped and want to start it again soon.
    Oh okay. I saw you in the Bleach Thread so I thought you'd get it.

However yeah! The movie is gonna be beyond cool. It's gonna be more of a Space Sci-Fi than a Super Hero movie. Think Firefly or Star Wars meets Super Heroes.

Oh and Rocket Racoon, is an actual Racoon?! Hahahaha, I thought it was a nickname! More excited now
    Haha nah, he isn't an actual Raccoon. He was genetically altered to act, walk, and talk like a Human. He's actually a very serious character. His personality is more like the Punisher.
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

Blog Entries
    Oh okay. I saw you in the Bleach Thread so I thought you'd get it.

However yeah! The movie is gonna be beyond cool. It's gonna be more of a Space Sci-Fi than a Super Hero movie. Think Firefly or Star Wars meets Super Heroes.

Haha nah, he isn't an actual Raccoon. He was genetically altered to act, walk, and talk like a Human. He's actually a very serious character. His personality is more like the Punisher.
    I have never been on the Bleach thread Mainly, because I wanna watch the anime eventually and I don't want spoilers

Raccoon sounds like he will be my favourite character

Btw, I heard a rumour that Vin Diesel will be in a Marvel movie! Did you hear that?!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

I have never been on the Bleach thread Mainly, because I wanna watch the anime eventually and I don't want spoilers
    Oh lol it might of been someone else with a Gohan Avi then lol

Raccoon sounds like he will be my favourite character
    He's a badass motherf***er. At one point in the comics, he lead the team for a few issues. James Gunn, the director said that Rocket is his favorite character out of all of them and he will make sure he is done right and not done like a cartoon.

Spoiler: Picture of James Gunn studying a Raccoon

Spoiler: Picture of Rocket in Marvel NOW!

Btw, I heard a rumour that Vin Diesel will be in a Marvel movie! Did you hear that?!
    Of course I heard about that. I've been waiting for the official report from Comic Con to post about it here. Two major rumors have been going around about him either voicing Thanos or playing Vision. My money is on him playing Thanos bcuz last year he said that he wanted to play a major villain role. Recently I think last week or so, he met with Marvel for a multiple picture deal and official word won't be released until Saturday's Panel at Comic Con.
    Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 07-16-2013 at 02:19 AM. Reason: added a pic

Blog Entries
    That raccoon is so cute! And the other looks badass.

I can't wait for the news scoop from Comic Con!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

If you want to follow Marvel at Comic Con, here is the link to its live stream:

Marvel Videos from San Diego Comic-Con '13

Here is the schedule so you know when to watch:

SDCC 2013: Marvel Panel Schedule
    Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 07-19-2013 at 02:03 AM. Reason: added a link to the SDCC 2013: Marvel Panel Schedule

Blog Entries
    Wish I could be there

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Come Avengers 3, I hope they work something out and I really hope Nova will be apart of Avengers 3.

However Avengers 2 is starting to sound more and more like it's going to be a "Secret Avengers" movie. In Iron Man 3, Tony hinted at making a Stealth Armor suit to be his next suit. In Capt.2, Rogers will be dawning the Secret Avengers uniform.

Thanos won't be used as the main antagonist in Avengers 2, it won't be cosmic and the Guardians won't be used in Avengers 2 also. To me, it's all pointing to Secret Avengers.

It is rumored that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver might start off as antagonists in Avengers 2 and that Avengers 2 won't be an epic war like the 1st one. Avengers 2 is going to be more toned down and become more story driven. If they do a Secret Avengers movie, they will have the room they want to be story driven.
    I'd rather them stick to more original members or older members. Antman/Giant Man, Wasp, Hercules, Vision, maybe the Maximoff twins. Although Nova would be cool.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taichokage View Post
    I'd rather them stick to more original members or older members. Antman/Giant Man, Wasp, Hercules, Vision, maybe the Maximoff twins. Although Nova would be cool.
    Vin Diesel is the one rumoured to play Vision or someone else in a Marvel movie in the future.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-