Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    PSN: LingormR666 Guardian Outlaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by taichokage View Post
    I'd rather them stick to more original members or older members. Antman/Giant Man, Wasp, Hercules, Vision, maybe the Maximoff twins. Although Nova would be cool.
    I doubt we will ever get Hercules. There's a strong possibility we will get Vision and there's 100% chance of Ant-Man and the Twins.

Here is the latest Comic Con report on who will play Quicksilver:

Comic-Con 2013: Aaron Taylor-Johnson Talks Quicksilver in ‘The Avengers 2′ #SDCC

Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    Vin Diesel is the one rumoured to play Vision or someone else in a Marvel movie in the future.
    Yeap! Here's the latest Comic Con report on that:

Comic-Con 2013: Vin Diesel Teases Big Marvel Movie Announcement

Looks like later toward the ending of the month, we will have our answer! My money is on him voicing Thanos.
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

R.I.P. AnimeCrazy! It was an Epic! ride!!

http://www.sweetgfx.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=472&dateline=13730083  47

Stay True - Enter The Wasteland - Sinister Waste

Okay! We got huge news from Comic Con!! At the end of the Thor 2 and Capt 2 panel, they announced what Avengers 2 will be called and showed introductory footage of Guardians of the Galaxy!

Avengers 2 will be called, "The Avengers: Age of Ultron"

More news about it,

Here: SDCC 2013: Joss Whedon Reveals Avengers: Age of Ultron

and Here: ‘The Avengers 2′ is Titled ‘The Avengers: Age of Ultron’

For the movie, I hope Ultron looks like this:

Spoiler: Picture of Ultron in Annihilation: Conquest:

"NOW!" for (IMO) the most greatest news off all time in Super Hero movie history, read these two Epic!™ reports:

Marvel Studios Begins Production on Guardians of the Galaxy

Comic-Con 2013: ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Casting Confirmations & Footage

Can't wait for this movie! All the official news for it sounds too perfect!!

Spoiler: New Guardians of the Galaxy Concept Art:
    Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 07-21-2013 at 07:19 PM.
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

Are you from the past? italialex7's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have never heard of Ultron, but he looks badass!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    I have never heard of Ultron, but he looks badass!
    Lol that's Ultron infected with the Phalanx. IMO that's his most badass look. This is normal Ultron:

Spoiler: Regular Ultron:

However it seems like they are going the Marvel NOW! route and this is how he looks in Marvel NOW!'s Age of Ultron:

Spoiler: Latest Ultron

Blog Entries
    He is like a metal spider What's the deal with him?

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

You know all about Skynet from Terminator right? Well let's say Skynet was all one robot. That robot would be Ultron.

Blog Entries
    Oh so he is a robot?! I thought he was some kind of alien. Alright, I can get into that sort of story

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Yeah, he was a robot built for peace. However his programing started to act on its own. He came to the conclusion that in order to have peace, he must destroy all life in order to stop violence. He then went further and build an android named, "Vision." Ultron programed Vision to have human emotions. However Vision's programing was too perfect. Therefore he turned on Ultron for the greater good of humanity.

Vin Diesel is also rumored to play Vision.

Spoiler: Picture of Vision

Blog Entries
    You know so much about all the characters! I have heard that about Diesel, but I didn't know who Vision is Now I do

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Blog Entries
    Btw, I am sure you heard that they showed the first episode of the S.H.I.E.L.D. tv show at Comic Con, right?! aaaaaaaaah, I can't wait!!!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-