Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco Lord View Post
    Cap 1 > Avengers

Hater ******s
    your opinions just suck

Quote Originally Posted by Mreaper View Post
    I'm not sure I'd rate Cap 1 higher than Avengers(I really like Hulk), but it's certainly one of my favorites in the MCU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Prince View Post
    I liked Cap 1 too. It's not my favorite, that would be Iron Man 1, but I certainly don't consider it terrible.
    Well like I said, it's all pref.

The common opinion seems to agree as it is the lowest rated MCU movie, but that doesn't mean people aren't going to enjoy it.

I'm not sure I'd rate Cap 1 higher than Avengers(I really like Hulk), but it's certainly one of my favorites in the MCU.
    Eww you like Hulk
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    your opinions just suck

Well like I said, it's all pref.

The common opinion seems to agree as it is the lowest rated MCU movie, but that doesn't mean people aren't going to enjoy it.
    They're ****ing godly

Only because it didn't have giant robots or people in robot suits or filled with comedy which is the only thing MCU fans care about.
    Everything dies. You. Me. Everyone on this planet. Our sun. Our galaxy, and, eventually, the universe itself. This is simply how things are. It's inevitable... And I accept it. What I will not tolerate-- what I find unacceptable-- is going quietly, like some mewling child, before my time. There is something out there, coming for us, trying to kill us all-- And I would do to it what it would do to us. Brothers. Sisters...will you help me kill worlds?

togashi graped me #hiatus Arcelie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cap 2 wins hands down

Indeed. A modern spy movie with superheroes <3
    Everything dies. You. Me. Everyone on this planet. Our sun. Our galaxy, and, eventually, the universe itself. This is simply how things are. It's inevitable... And I accept it. What I will not tolerate-- what I find unacceptable-- is going quietly, like some mewling child, before my time. There is something out there, coming for us, trying to kill us all-- And I would do to it what it would do to us. Brothers. Sisters...will you help me kill worlds?

5. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Lord View Post
    Only because it didn't have giant robots or people in robot suits or filled with comedy which is the only thing MCU fans care about.
    So, ignoring your gross generalization of a fandom, when did the MCU become Pacific Rim? :/

And yeah, Cap 2 is also really good.
    Set by me.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by kirika View Post
    Are we making a suicide pact? Cuz if it comes to that..... I'm in. :shudder:
    Quote Originally Posted by nelkk View Post
    And here i was assuming she had been swallowed : P
    Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    you were too ahead of the times for people to take you seriously. what a shame

Quote Originally Posted by theninjaskater View Post
    Winter Soldier is my favorite, followed by guardians and Avengers.
    This ^ Add Iron man 1 in there some where
    Last edited by BBomb; 08-14-2015 at 03:48 PM.

So, ignoring your gross generalization of a fandom, when did the MCU become Pacific Rim? :/

And yeah, Cap 2 is also really good.
    Since Iron Man

Eh, Jebediah's thing is big, but I don't know that I'd call it giant.
    Set by me.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by kirika View Post
    Are we making a suicide pact? Cuz if it comes to that..... I'm in. :shudder:
    Quote Originally Posted by nelkk View Post
    And here i was assuming she had been swallowed : P
    Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    you were too ahead of the times for people to take you seriously. what a shame