Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    PSN: LingormR666 Guardian Outlaw's Avatar
    Marvel Studios prob won't have the writes until their Phase 5. By then Avengers would prob be rebooted and hopefully it'll be with Spider-Man, X-Men, and Fantastic Four.
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

R.I.P. AnimeCrazy! It was an Epic! ride!!

http://www.sweetgfx.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=472&dateline=13730083  47

Stay True - Enter The Wasteland - Sinister Waste

Are you from the past? italialex7's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Blog Entries
    set made by me

Well be ready for a Sister Six movie and a Black Cat movie.
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Outlaw View Post
    Well be ready for a Sister Six movie and a Black Cat movie.
    can't wait.
    set made by me

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

just watched ASM2...not gonna watch anymore unless they make changes, it was awful

MML | MAL | MDL

Can't believe I just remembered to post this,

Andrew Garfield will no longer be the Amazing Spider-Man. He was extremely pissed about the squeal's end product, he retaliated in his own way. Webb had the set vision for ASM2 and Garfield in full support of it. Sony however was not. Sony altered Webb's vision so much, it turned into the crap everyone says it was. Garfield was in agreement toward all the movie hate. So here's what happened, Sony invited Garfield to this huge corporate dinner in Japan, where a Japanese Sony figure head was going to be there and Garfield (out of retaliation) was a no call, no show. He skipped out on the dinner and Sony got very pissed. Therefore Andrew Garfield will no longer be Spider-Man in future films.
    Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 01-13-2015 at 04:02 AM.

Can't believe I just remembered to post this,

Andrew Garfield will no longer be the Amazing Spider-Man. He was extremely pissed about the squeal's end product, he retaliated in his own way. Webb had the set vision for ASM2 and Garfield in full support of it. Sony however was not. Sony altered Webb's vision so much, it turned into the crap everyone says it was. Garfield was in agreement toward all the movie hate. So here's what happened, Sony invited Garfield to this huge corporate dinner in Japan, where a Japanese Sony figure head was going to be there and Garfield (out of retaliation) was a no call, no show. He skipped out on the dinner and Sony got very pissed. Therefore Andrew Garfield will no longer be Spider-Man in future films.
    Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 01-13-2015 at 04:03 AM.