Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Are you from the past? italialex7's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But he is playing Spiderman differently. I like them both. I have the first Spiderman movie with Toby on DVD

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    But he is playing Spiderman differently. I like them both. I have the first Spiderman movie with Toby on DVD
    Yeah, and imo different is good...
    Spiderman is supposed to be a kid, and I don't think Toby really captured that part of it...

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

togashi graped me #hiatus Arcelie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    how long are they gonna reboot this franchise XD let it rest and focus on the x-men universe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireclawX View Post
    Yeah, and imo different is good...
    Spiderman is supposed to be a kid, and I don't think Toby really captured that part of it...
    That's true, you are right with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcelie View Post
    how long are they gonna reboot this franchise XD let it rest and focus on the x-men universe
    well considering there a lot of different Spiderman versions, we will have a lot of movies in the future

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Andrew Garfield suggested they change MJ into a dude. He would personally like Michael B. Jordan (Wallace in The Wire) to play the role. WHAT THE ****? Get rid off him.

Toby was a much better Peter and Spidy.

mal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkeyFist View Post
    Andrew Garfield suggested they change MJ into a dude. He would personally like Michael B. Jordan (Wallace in The Wire) to play the role. WHAT THE ****? Get rid off him.

Toby was a much better Peter and Spidy.
    Hahahaha is that for real?!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

PSN: LingormR666 Guardian Outlaw's Avatar
    But why a Venom movie?! Sounds strange to me... Was there something like that in the comic books?!
    Well in the comics, Venom got his own spin-off. It takes place years after where the movie is, Flash Thompson is in the military and dawns the Venom suit. Also, there is a version where Harry Osborn dawns the suit too. From the rumors going around, Harry might be getting the suit.

Quote Originally Posted by FireclawX View Post
    Imo, Andrew Garfield has been way better than the old spidy...
    In mostly everyone's opinion lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arcelie View Post
    Ummm..... I have no idea what you just said lol

Sony has no control over the FOX movies. Sony is going the ride with Garfield as Spiderman for many years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkeyFist View Post
    LOL that's mad funny! Dumb actors always have dumb input. No matter how dumb he is tho, he does still plays an awesome Peter Parker and shouldn't be kicked for his different ideas.

Shailene Woodley, who they had cast several months ago to play MJ has been cut from the movie. They better get someone hotter next.
    Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 07-15-2013 at 04:05 AM. Reason: spell & gram
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

R.I.P. AnimeCrazy! It was an Epic! ride!!

http://www.sweetgfx.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=472&dateline=13730083  47

Stay True - Enter The Wasteland - Sinister Waste

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Outlaw View Post
    Well in the comics, Venom got his own spin-off. It takes place years after where the movie is, Flash Thompson is in the military and dawns the Venom suit. Also, there is a version where Harry Osborn dawns the suit too. From the rumors going around, Harry might be getting the suit.
    Oh ok, but still it's supposed to be a Spider Man series.. I have my doubts for it, but I will probably watch the film when it comes out depending on the reviews etc.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

PSN: LingormR666 Guardian Outlaw's Avatar
    Well it's all rumors and as long a Sony has the writes to do Venom, they have the chance to do a Venom movie. Venom is still under the Spiderman Universe so it all counts and they are planning to tie everything in like "The Avengers" did.
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

R.I.P. AnimeCrazy! It was an Epic! ride!!

http://www.sweetgfx.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=472&dateline=13730083  47

Stay True - Enter The Wasteland - Sinister Waste

Hahahaha is that for real?!
    I'm afraid so.

mal