Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
    PSN: LingormR666 Guardian Outlaw's Avatar

FOX's Marvel Universe

Don't look the other way but FOX still owns the writes to X-Men and Fantastic Four.
    (i'm emphasizing "still" pessimistically)

Here is the FOX line up:

X-Men - July 14, 2000

X2 - May 2, 2003

Fantastic Four - July 8, 2005

X-Men: The Last Stand - May 26, 2006

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - June 15, 2007

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - May 1, 2009

X-Men: First Class - June 3, 2011

The Wolverine - July 26, 2013

X-Men: Days of Future Past - May 23, 2014

The Fantastic Four - March 6, 2015

From what it seems, that's a lot of bad movies with 5 of them centering around what FOX thinks is Wolverine.

However! The Wolverine is coming soon! An it very well maybe the turning point for FOX. It will be their keystone of hope! Here is a Behind the Scenes look at The Wolverine:

*Video Contains Potential Spoilers*

And here is the X-Men: Days of Future Past trailer:

Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 10-29-2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: adding trailers
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

R.I.P. AnimeCrazy! It was an Epic! ride!!

http://www.sweetgfx.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=472&dateline=13730083  47

Stay True - Enter The Wasteland - Sinister Waste

First Class didn't do too bad. I mean not as bad as Last Stand or Origins. And Fantastic Four was pretty terrible compared to X-men I think. But agree, the Wolverine looks like it could be a turning point. Days of Future Past has alot of potential but that might be bad too. Too much hype before it comes out might ruin expectations
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Your mom miscalculated your face
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Your face is disappointing.

Are you from the past? italialex7's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    F4 was a really meh movie... I can't believe they are making a 2nd one!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    First Class didn't do too bad. I mean not as bad as Last Stand or Origins. And Fantastic Four was pretty terrible compared to X-men I think. But agree, the Wolverine looks like it could be a turning point. Days of Future Past has alot of potential but that might be bad too. Too much hype before it comes out might ruin expectations
    Yeah it is hard to believe that their new movies will be good. However when you look at who's having a hand in the scripts, there is hope. Mark Millar is known for the Marvel "Civil War" and has done a really good job with "Old Man Logan." With his help, there is hope.

The Fantastic Four reboot is needed and the fact that they're doing that is great.

and "NOW!" we have new news of "X-Force" coming after F4:

http://screenrant.com/x-force-movie-writer-director/

Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    F4 was a really meh movie... I can't believe they are making a 2nd one!
    They already made a 2nd one and the 3rd one will be a reboot.
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

Blog Entries
    I thought First Class was great, at least as a film maybe not as an adaptation, but still good.
    MAL
    set by Phixen
    AC stats
    08-16-2007

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Outlaw View Post
    Yeah it is hard to believe that their new movies will be good. However when you look at who's having a hand in the scripts, there is hope. Mark Millar is known for the Marvel "Civil War" and has done a really good job with "Old Man Logan." With his help, there is hope.

The Fantastic Four reboot is needed and the fact that they're doing that is great.

and "NOW!" we have new news of "X-Force" coming after F4:

http://screenrant.com/x-force-movie-writer-director/

They already made a 2nd one and the 3rd one will be a reboot.
    :O I forgot Silver Surfer! That was meh too to be honest... Soooo, I can't believe they are making a 3rd one

But, I am excited for the X-men movies.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

The 3rd is a "reboot." Everything will be different. They say Michael B. Jordan will play the Human Torch. IMO that sounds awesome! He has the perfect personality.

For Cable I'd say they should get Dolph Lundgren! He has the look and physique and then he has the name and the roles that perceive him. He is an action star and in every way, his talents fit Cable. However who knows who they will end up going with at this point.

Spoiler: Picture of Dolph Lundgren next to Cable

For the same reasons, I can only hope they choose Maisie Williams to play Hope Summers:

Spoiler: Picture of Maisie Williams next to Hope

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Outlaw View Post
    The 3rd is a "reboot." Everything will be different. They say Michael B. Jordan will play the Human Torch. IMO that sounds awesome! He has the perfect personality.

For Cable I'd say they should get Dolph Lundgren! He has the look and physique and then he has the name and the roles that perceive him. He is an action star and in every way, his talents fit Cable. However who knows who they will end up going with at this point.

Spoiler: Picture of Dolph Lundgren next to Cable

For the same reasons, I can only hope they choose Maisie Williams to play Hope Summers:

Spoiler: Picture of Maisie Williams next to Hope
    The actors you picked out fit the looks perfectly!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Blog Entries
    Days of Future Past better deliver, and should be at least a 2 parter.

Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    The actors you picked out fit the looks perfectly!
    Oh hell yeah, man! Whenever I look at those pics, I must stare at them for a good 10min.

The last time I made a great casting call was with Chris Pratt as Star-Lord. Now look who's playing Star-Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuichi View Post
    Days of Future Past better deliver, and should be at least a 2 parter.
    Hopefully it will lead into X-Force.