Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Are you from the past? italialex7's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Outlaw View Post
    Oh hell yeah, man! Whenever I look at those pics, I must stare at them for a good 10min.

The last time I made a great casting call was with Chris Pratt as Star-Lord. Now look who's playing Star-Lord.

Hopefully it will lead into X-Force.
    Hahahaha nice!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

PSN: LingormR666 Guardian Outlaw's Avatar
    A New Report just just came out with POSSIBLE SPOILERS

‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’: Plot Details & Mystery Characters Revealed

I'm so pissed about the new news. As soon as they announced Bryan Singer was back in, I knew something retarded was gonna happen.
    Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 07-16-2013 at 04:38 PM. Reason: angry...
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

R.I.P. AnimeCrazy! It was an Epic! ride!!

http://www.sweetgfx.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=472&dateline=13730083  47

Stay True - Enter The Wasteland - Sinister Waste

Blog Entries
    I don't really wanna get spoiled, so I will avoid it for now. If I change my mind later, I'll read it.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

It spoils the main plot to the story but if you already know about Days of Future Past in the comics or 90s cartoon show, it won't be a spoiler.

However it really is disturbing news, without spoiling anything, they pretty much said that Wolverine will be the lead protagonists again for the 6th time.
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Outlaw View Post
    It spoils the main plot to the story but if you already know about Days of Future Past in the comics or 90s cartoon show, it won't be a spoiler.

However it really is disturbing news, without spoiling anything, they pretty much said that Wolverine will be the lead protagonists again for the 6th time.
    I was expecting that to be honest. He is the most universal character, it's the only way to bring money. Plus Jackman is a sexy dude, so they will get some women to watch it, who otherwise wouldn't.

I had watched the cartoon, but I don't remember anything since it's been so long.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    I was expecting that to be honest. He is the most universal character, it's the only way to bring money. Plus Jackman is a sexy dude, so they will get some women to watch it, who otherwise wouldn't.

I had watched the cartoon, but I don't remember anything since it's been so long.
    I cartoon use to be on Netflix. Last year I re-watched all the time travel episodes in a row. All the episodes spanned across each season and together they formed one giant epic story. I wish that's what the movie was about but it's more simpler than that, which is fine.

Still, too use Wolverine again is a major disappointment. He is over used and they could of easily used Kitty, Bishop, or even Cable to bring in something new. So it seems Singer has f***ed us again.

Blog Entries
    They are going with the safe choice of promoting a character everyone knows. They want money, so that makes sense. Maybe in the future we will see someone else as a protagonist.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

We are 6 movies in already. 5 about Wolverine; centering around him. It makes sense to change the protagonist now. We saw First Class without him, what's wrong with using him less in Days of Future Past?

Days of Future Past had so much opportunity to move forward, introducing new awesome leads. Everyone already knows Kitty. Cable or Bishop would of been sick. Everyone would have fell in love with Cable or Bishop. They're both basasses from the future. Who doesn't like that?

Blog Entries
    That is true. But is it 100% for sure that the story will be about all that, or is it a rumour?! Because the movie hasn't started shooting.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

The movie is almost done shooting lol

Weeks ago, Patrick Stewart said that he finished shooting all of his parts already.

This had me lmao:
    Spoiler: Patrick Stewart Photo Bomb
    Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 07-17-2013 at 07:06 PM. Reason: added info