Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Are you from the past? italialex7's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    lol nice pic. They finished shooting already?! Oh ok then

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

PSN: LingormR666 Guardian Outlaw's Avatar
    No not "they" lol, only Patrick Stewart finished his scenes.
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

R.I.P. AnimeCrazy! It was an Epic! ride!!

http://www.sweetgfx.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=472&dateline=13730083  47

Stay True - Enter The Wasteland - Sinister Waste

Blog Entries
    Oh hahaha, I guess he won't be in a lot of them

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

I just read a few minutes ago that at the end of "The Wolverine" there will be a post-credit scene leading to "Days of Future Past."
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

Blog Entries
    In every movie like that there is a scene for the next movie. You don't just leave the theatre like that

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Tell that to the millions of idiots who do leave. I stay after the credits to every movie, no matter what it is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Outlaw View Post
    Tell that to the millions of idiots who do leave. I stay after the credits to every movie, no matter what it is.
    Exactly and then when there is actually a scene, all the idiots stand in front of you blocking your vision and annoying the crap out of you. How can they be such noobs?! Seriously...

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    Exactly and then when there is actually a scene, all the idiots stand in front of you blocking your vision and annoying the crap out of you. How can they be such noobs?! Seriously...
    Oh man I hate that soo much too. They all should of learned, after Iron Man 1.

Blog Entries
    And even before that. *insert Boromir meme* "One does not simply walk out of the cinema room after the ending titles"

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

I forgot. Fast and the Furious 1 was the very 1st movie of its generation to do that.