Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

What is your all-time favorite book/series?

Again, to learn a little about what other people like.

I have been absolutely in love with the Infernal Devices and Mortal Instruments Series. The story in it is just so captivating to me, and I had interest in it all the way through~ I can't wait for the movie to come out in August!

Banned
    finnegans wake

...A Tula Náressë... Shikamaruuu's Avatar
    ...Atop the highest tree in Laurelindórenan...
    Ahhh this is tricky, there are too many wonderous books out there! If I had to pick one though, then I'd go with Tolkien's magic; The LOTRs <3.

Take me to a place where doors are open, a lovely little place where no one's broken.

can't decide between Harry Potter's, LOTR's or Heroes of the Olympus (this one isn't finished but i like it better than Percy Jackson's saga)...

Blog Entries
    Probably harry potter. They started when I was about 11 and it's the first series I got hooked to. I've re read it so many times and it never gets old.
    Second would be LOTR must likely.

There's so many books that have stuck with me or left an impression I won't forget..

I'm the night-sky
    I'm the fire in your eyes
    And I want you
    Now and for all time

It's either David Baldacci's Camel Club series or John Verdon's Dave Gurney series. :O

I guess I'm the only one who enjoys criminal/detective novels here. D:

there are many but recently i havebeen reading this about 5 years now and i never get bored

twilight saga

and i have ebook on my mobile and really love this book......... each time i read i find something new something deep and meaningful ......

...A Tula Náressë... Shikamaruuu's Avatar
    ...Atop the highest tree in Laurelindórenan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Probably harry potter. They started when I was about 11 and it's the first series I got hooked to. I've re read it so many times and it never gets old.
    Second would be LOTR must likely.

There's so many books that have stuck with me or left an impression I won't forget..
    Harry Potter! <3 It was exactly the same with me, the first series I was properly hooked on and ofc read them several times over. I remember being so ridiculously hyped for the release of The Order of the Phoenix when I was about 14, that when it finally came out I literally did nothing but read it through to the end for about 2 days straight xP. My mum thought I'd complete lost my mind! xD. Ahhh how I wished so much back then that I could poof to Hogwarts and practice magic *_*. Dammit, 'twas not to be D:.

I'd defo go with the Harry Potter series for all time favourite childhood series and LOTRs for now n.n.

Take me to a place where doors are open, a lovely little place where no one's broken.

LOTR will forever stay deepest in my heart, but grew up with Harry Potter and currently ASoIaF and The Malazan Book of the Fallen is my next favrorites, all series but oh well

I hate reading....