∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Privacy do we have it, do we even need it...

Just some food for thought

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

Banned
    I have privacy.

AF SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM ThatCrazyOtaku's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not really. We do not have privacy no matter what some people think.
    We have so many social networking sites such as FB and many more...people can easily find stuff about us...not matter how strong your privacy settings may be.

As for the government, I'm pretty sure they spy on people.

I always thought that after reading 1984 by George Orwell. "Big Brother is watching you!"
    Set by xeltox

There are so many controversies on this matter it's impossible to think one has still got privacy online. I believe governements are spying on important people (to them) not on everyone, but if they want to know about someone it's super easy to find. But not only governements, corportations and marketing agencies are the one who profit most from datas we put online. Heck, I know google knows my preferences better than me.
    Food for thought: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7pYHN9iC9I This dude doesn't even work for the governement and it's scary how much he found out about those people.

Blog Entries
    If people in the US just kept up with news and the activities of our government as well as having learned what the constitution and declaration of independence contain, we would never have gone this long.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireclawX View Post
    Just some food for thought

haha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCrazyOtaku View Post
    Not really. We do not have privacy no matter what some people think.
    We have so many social networking sites such as FB and many more...people can easily find stuff about us...not matter how strong your privacy settings may be.

As for the government, I'm pretty sure they spy on people.

I always thought that after reading 1984 by George Orwell. "Big Brother is watching you!"
    True enough, but you know. You don't have to be in facebook, and no one is forcing you to put real information there for everyone to see.