Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    For the past several months i thought about suicide. I mean, my life is so useless and empty. Im weak and ugly and pathetic. My life is pointless. Im practically an oxygen thief. My existence is vain..... even here i cant find my place. I just want the pain to go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooddrunk View Post
    For the past several months i thought about suicide. I mean, my life is so useless and empty. Im weak and ugly and pathetic. My life is pointless. Im practically an oxygen thief. My existence is vain..... even here i cant find my place. I just want the pain to go away.

its okay brotha, it only gets better.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

Quote Originally Posted by Renshi52 View Post

its okay brotha, it only gets better.
    It doesnt seem like it lol

Well you have friends : o

Be optimistic
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

No one is born for no reason ^-^ apart from that life isnt empty unless you have people who care for you. Even from afar. There's always a rainbow after the rain (very cheesy line i know x.x) My point is that no one is useless or pathetic. Life moves on and the pain does go away by itself. You just have to believe in yourself
    You get me so high
    I know you ain't a drug
    But you get me so high

Its tough to be that when all my life's a consecutive Endless failure in every aspect: social, financial, educational. I just want it to end already. I gave up long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DjRover View Post
    No one is born for no reason ^-^ apart from that life isnt empty unless you have people who care for you. Even from afar. There's always a rainbow after the rain (very cheesy line i know x.x) My point is that no one is useless or pathetic. Life moves on and the pain does go away by itself. You just have to believe in yourself
    I was born to suffer then, i guess...

Well everyone has lost in life at some point. Maybe even several times but in my opinion the only way you actually win life is by getting up after you've been knocked down by it. No matter how hard or impossible it seems. Life's a bitch but bitches can be tamed xD it just takes time
    You get me so high
    I know you ain't a drug
    But you get me so high

Blog Entries
    Just don't think about everything you said before.
    Seriously.

I was born to suffer then, i guess...
    You dont know that O: you think that but its not really true
    You get me so high
    I know you ain't a drug
    But you get me so high