Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DontPanicToktok View Post
    I'm looking forward to starting this one. at first when I read the story-line I was like "meh,seems like every other drama but I guess I'll watch it anyways" then when I actually payed attention to the story-line I was more like "I need to start watching this sometime soon "
    It's really good now. In the beginning I wasn't that much interested in this drama but as I watched more of it, it rea;ly became good.

Very cute couple and storyline.
    Very fun to watch.

Ep 16

Spoiler:

O gosh, can Jia Yu just get out and leave them alone?
    Think that Jeremy guy is part of Jia Yu's plan.
    I love what Dean said to her: If you like him, it doesn't mean he has to like you too!

And so sad, when Qi Yi called out to his mom. Hopefully they will reunite soon as a whole family!

Liang Liang and Qi Yi are so cute together, hopefully they won't break up.

Preview 17:
    Ahh, another kiss scene??? Can't wait!!!

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

episode 16

Spoiler: Ditto
    I think the thing with Jerry is a set up planned by Jai Yu. Can't stand her!
    So glad Qi Yi's mom came out of hiding when he called her. Don't like the fact that her phone is on and Jai Yu is listening in on the conversation...

The preview when he pull Laing Laing into his lap is just so sweet, can't wait for the next episode - wish we would get more than one ep a week..

5. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

ep 17

Spoiler:
    This episodes focuses more on Qi Yi's mother and their relationship. I was happy for the family reunion.
    And it was really heartbreaking to see Liang Liang getting sad bcuz of Qi Yi's actions against Jia Yu.

I knew that Jeremy guy was part of Jia Yu's plan. Eurg, I hate that girl. Would you please just get out?

And thankfully, Qi Yi's hasn't fallen into her traps.

Next episodes seems fun. Family against Family And backhug<3

7. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

episode 17

Spoiler: ep 17
    the whole ep I was worried that Qi Yi was being fooled by Jai Yu and then so relieved by the final scene. But Qi Yi has a lot of making up to do with Laing Laing - looking forward to that and looking forward to Jai Yu being thrown out the door. The sooner the better!!

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

ep 18

Spoiler:
    And Jia Yu is still there in ep 18. When does she wake up and realize that Qi Yi doesn't want her anymore?!?
    I feel so sad for Liang Liang, Qi Yi not caring towards her Hope Qi Yi quickly solves that Jia Yu problem.
    Totally love Dean his character, always so caring.

Bet Jeremy gonna tell Qi Yi his plan with Jia Yu bcuz he now realizes that she is using him.

And those two mothers wehn they met each other, got me laughing!XD Love it.

Hopefully next week all those problems will be solved, saw Qi Yi getting angry at Jia Yu! Yes!!! Finally!

11. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fairyep View Post
    ep 18

Spoiler:
    And Jia Yu is still there in ep 18. When does she wake up and realize that Qi Yi doesn't want her anymore?!?
    I feel so sad for Liang Liang, Qi Yi not caring towards her Hope Qi Yi quickly solves that Jia Yu problem.
    Totally love Dean his character, always so caring.

Bet Jeremy gonna tell Qi Yi his plan with Jia Yu bcuz he now realizes that she is using him.

And those two mothers wehn they met each other, got me laughing!XD Love it.

Hopefully next week all those problems will be solved, saw Qi Yi getting angry at Jia Yu! Yes!!! Finally!

episode 18

Spoiler: ep 18
    Qi Yi had me pissed letting Jia Yu lead him around as he is her possession and he can see that it is hurting Liang Lian and he just lets it happen. I was glad that he told Liang Liang's mother that he is sincere, but he didn't defend her to his mother. And I'm glad he threw his arms around Liang Liang and didn't let her run off at the end of the episode.

Without Dean Liang Liang would be lost. He is a great guy.

It was funny with the two moms as it was hate at first sight. LOL

Yeah I'm hoping that Jerry will spill the beans to Qi Yi and the preview showed Qi Yi losing it and confronting Jia Yu for Liang Liang being hurt...

Only one episode a week and it seems to take forever

13. The Following User Likes This Post:

ep 19

Spoiler: ep 19
    First he's holding her and they are both crying and it looks like he is going to let her go and I'm having a fit... Then Jerry goes stupid and kidnaps Liang Liang... and Qi Yi takes his fear and anger out on Jia Yu... YES! Liang Liang always sees the good and I loved how she helped Jerry and how he told her the truth about Jia Yu. I can't see Liang Liang telling any of it to Qi Yi though?? Qi Yi finally admitted that he loves Liang Liang, to his mom anyway. Loved the final scene of this episode, with him holding her and not wanting to let her go

Looking forward to the final episode. (this drama is better than Love Around, don't you think?)

15. The Following User Likes This Post:

Totally agree blackcatz!(Just you has better storyline and scenes than LA)

ep 19
    Spoiler:
    I start liking this drama again even more, especially what happened in ep 19.
    Love Qi Yi scolding and getting angry at Jia Yu!!! She deserves it:P Also you can see his love for Liang Liang in this scene, that had my doubts earlier about his feelings for her earlier in the episode...
    And the kidnapping scene was hilarious!XD Haha! I love Liang Liang's words to Jeremy, was very touching what she said.
    Actually I didn't thought Jeremy was gonna kidnap her ,thought Jeremy was gonna tell on Qi Yi what Jia Yu's plan was, that's why he was angry.;p

And I love the hug! And next week seems very interesting and sweet<3 I can't wait!

Btw, I heard this drama got extended to one more ep so 21 eps in total. I hope so!
    Last edited by fairyep; 10-27-2013 at 05:33 PM.

17. The Following User Likes This Post:

Yup it got extended to 21

Spoiler: ep 20
    such a good episode! she kisses him and declares her love. I loved it! It was dangerous for Liang Liang to go to see Jia Yu and it looked like Jia Yu might just try to kill her, twice...

Really looking forward to the next episode

19. The Following User Likes This Post: