Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I loved ep 20!!!

Ep 20
    Spoiler:
    Ahhh, I loved it that Liang Liang took the courage and kissed Qi Yi right in front of Jia Yu's face! Deserves her right!:P
    Ahh, but I saw Dean's heart broken expression when they were kissing Poor Dean, I really like his character!
    Jerry is quite pitiful, Jia Yu doesn't want him and he insists.
    Jia Yu is actually quite a lonely girl but that doesn't mean she can hurt others. I really thought she was gonna do something to Liang Liang.

And more sweet scenes between Liang Liang and Qi Yi(especially ep 21 is gonna be sooo good!), loving it!<3 Can't take it anymore. Hope they do a sequel or another drama together!

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

And Just You finished airing Gonna miss this cute drama!;(

ep 21 and my thoughts

Spoiler:

This last episode was so short but full of happy and sweet moments Qi Yi's parents and Liang Liang's friends gets their happy wedding but I would have loved seeing Qi Yi and Liang Liang getting married!
    And Jia Yu, she was still in the last ep. After knowing her story I felt quite bad for her, she's just a lonely girl who needs love. Glad she gets it now that Jerry is the one for her! Even though I still don't like her for what she all did to Liang Liang...
    For me definitely the most best second male charactor for me was Dean, He's so good and caring friend!

And Liang Liang and Qi Yi, they are so cute together even though I hoped to see a longer sweet scene of them bcuz I felt the ending was a bit rushed.

Overall, this drama really made me happy and I really loved watching it. A second season, I wouldn't mind(with the same cast of course.)!:P

Quote Originally Posted by fairyep View Post
    And Just You finished airing Gonna miss this cute drama!;(

ep 21 and my thoughts

Spoiler:

This last episode was so short but full of happy and sweet moments Qi Yi's parents and Liang Liang's friends gets their happy wedding but I would have loved seeing Qi Yi and Liang Liang getting married!
    And Jia Yu, she was still in the last ep. After knowing her story I felt quite bad for her, she's just a lonely girl who needs love. Glad she gets it now that Jerry is the one for her! Even though I still don't like her for what she all did to Liang Liang...
    For me definitely the most best second male charactor for me was Dean, He's so good and caring friend!

And Liang Liang and Qi Yi, they are so cute together even though I hoped to see a longer sweet scene of them bcuz I felt the ending was a bit rushed.

Overall, this drama really made me happy and I really loved watching it. A second season, I wouldn't mind(with the same cast of course.)!:P

final episode

Spoiler: and
    a happy ending for all - this was a fee good drama that leaves you smiling. I'm glad that I waited till after the credits for the actual final scene with Qi Yi moving into Liang Liang's room and seducing her LOL

if you turned off the drama when they started their ending music YOU missed out so go back and watch what happens after the ending credits

5. The Following User Likes This Post:

I watced it!!! So cute!!!

7. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    I loved this drama <3

They could of elaborated on them being together more like showing their wedding and what not but I still over all really enjoyed it
    Super Junior

My MAL
    My MDL

9. The Following User Likes This Post:

I love ep. 9
    So many funny situations.
    Liang Liang and Boss, understand each other without words.

But problems in pink skirt are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcatz9 View Post
    episode 13

Spoiler: [SPOILER
    ]Dean is a sweetheart and I so didn't like him when he first came on the show but now I really like him. Glad Liang Liang finally knows the relationship between Qi Yi and the "B", I mean Jia Yu.

So looking forward to ep 14 - Kiss, Kiss and she confesses. Hope Jia Yu gets shown the door...
    Spoiler:

I didn't like Dean at the beginning like you, but now I want to hug him.
    He did great job to help Qi Yi and Liang Liang.

12. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep. 15
    It was very sweet episode and little sad.

Spoiler:

Qi Yi facial expressions
    Liang Liang chaged him for good.

I'm very curious about mysterious plan.

This story about Qi Yi' mother was so sad.