Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaruuu View Post
    Lol, same just dunno when. Hopefully soon-ish, possibly even next year if things go well .
    Kyoto is a must for me due to it's rich history. I'm completely obsessed with the Edo period; the Shinsengumi, the Revolutionaries, essentially the Bakumatsu so going to Kyoto where all the major events took place would be absolutely fantastic. So much to learn and explore *_*.
    Hokkaido as well for it's gorgeous scenery and Mr Fuji is a must! xD.
    Definitely study up on history a little for Kyoto - all the temples will make more sense. Nara is nice, too, and watch out for the deer that bite your butt because they want you to feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcelie View Post
    There's only one place i want to go Akihabara I would spend an inconceivable amount of money there :P
    Oh, gosh, so much to see and BUY at Akihabara!

Someday I'd like to see the Snow Festival in Sapporo. My parents went twice and really enjoyed it.

Really glad Tokyo got the Olympics.

Going to Japan next summer for 3 weeks which will be fun. I'd also like to see the cherry blossoms and the Sapporo snow festival at some points in the coming years.

...A Tula Náressë... Shikamaruuu's Avatar
    ...Atop the highest tree in Laurelindórenan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcelie View Post
    There's only one place i want to go Akihabara I would spend an inconceivable amount of money there :P
    You naughty naughty girl ; ).

Quote Originally Posted by Jiko Takuhaibin View Post
    Definitely study up on history a little for Kyoto - all the temples will make more sense. Nara is nice, too, and watch out for the deer that bite your butt because they want you to feed them.

Someday I'd like to see the Snow Festival in Sapporo. My parents went twice and really enjoyed it.
    The pagoda temples are a must. I think they're absolutely fascinating and beautiful forms of craftsmanship <3.
    Rofl, biting your butt or not, seeing those overactive deers would be a treat xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post

Going to Japan next summer for 3 weeks which will be fun. I'd also like to see the cherry blossoms and the Sapporo snow festival at some points in the coming years.
    You're very luck :P. Take a tonne of pictures and enjoy it to the fullest .
    Seeing the cherry blossoms and the fireworks would be amazing <3. Not to mention all the various festivals....ahhh it's so rich and diverse, so much to do, to see!

Take me to a place where doors are open, a lovely little place where no one's broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaruuu View Post
    You're very luck :P. Take a tonne of pictures and enjoy it to the fullest .
    Seeing the cherry blossoms and the fireworks would be amazing <3. Not to mention all the various festivals....ahhh it's so rich and diverse, so much to do, to see!
    Yeah, i will. I'll put them up on a travelblog so people can see. Still quite some time to go before i'm actually there xD

...A Tula Náressë... Shikamaruuu's Avatar
    ...Atop the highest tree in Laurelindórenan...
    Almost a year away D:. Still, the wait will be worth it once you're there xD. I look forward to seeing those pics xP.

Take me to a place where doors are open, a lovely little place where no one's broken.

Blog Entries

You're going for 3 weeks? Cool! What parts of Japan will you be visiting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiko Takuhaibin View Post
    You're going for 3 weeks? Cool! What parts of Japan will you be visiting?
    Tokyo, Takayama, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Kyoto.

I wanted to go to Sapporo aswell but couldn't fit it into my itinerary D: Will have to save it for my second trip :O

Blog Entries
    Tokyo, Takayama, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Kyoto.

I wanted to go to Sapporo aswell but couldn't fit it into my itinerary D: Will have to save it for my second trip :O
    Nice! I haven't been to Takayama but it's supposed to be beautiful.
    It may be too soon to see Tokyo starting to prepare for the Olympics, but you never can tell.
    We'll be looking forward to seeing your pictures!