Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NPC Fight Club

NPC Fight Club

Essentially, this is a place for GMs, P20 and myself, to allow players to fight some of the NPCs that have been created throughout the entirety of the One Piece Role Play story line. If you have heard of an NPC, one can request a battle with said NPC under a set of conditions prior determined, and then post here without the activity or abundance of life in the GL threads.

Rules:
    - To post here, one must be actively facing an NPC.
    - To actively fight an NPC, contact a GM with a request via VM, PM, or post in the GLotR. Ellie is preferred.
    - Requesting does not guarantee anything, and denying is a complete and viable option for the GM.
    - A mystery box fruit, randomly selected prior challenges, will be chosen for the arena. That is the only M.box fruit that can be contested for at that time.
    - Only one fight for it can exist at any one time. Once that fight is over, a new fruit is chosen.
    - The fruit, if not contested for, is switched out after two weeks time or upon GM discretion.
    - Anything goes for the GM.
    ---> Setting, enemies, hazards, limits, refusal.
    - NPCs created here are not the same as those in the canon timelines, and should be treated as AUS.
    - All battles within this arena are canon in the sense of damage gained transfers out of this arena.
    - GMs, other than the listed, must be pre-approved by P20.

Request Format:
    Current PC Level:
    Affiliation:
    Amount of Allies: (NPC or PC)
    NPC in Question:
    Rewards Desired:

Devil Fruit Being Contested:
    Gravity

Next to be Contested:
    Last edited by Ellie Q; 03-05-2015 at 04:40 PM.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

Kunshu Vs. Orcen & Efe

Canon

"To believe in opposing glorious nation of dirt, you must be removed. Do no running away. Let us go, ya?"

A tall man of ten feet stood before our dearest contestant in the ring of life and death. Flesh of purest white covered by a metal colar, fiery orange tattoes, and clad in purple leggings was a man of strange accent and character. He was bizarre to the eyes to look upon, yet there he was; pursuing or dearest contestant within earthen ruins covered in vine and debris. They were massive, indeed, and contrasted so well with the man in white's flesh. Behind him, off in the distance and on a pillar of stone, was a small girl in a bumbpy red dress and boots. Blonde as the sun is gold, she was clearly the man's significant lover.

"You got him, Orcen! Go, go, go, my love and Moon!"

"For you, my dear Sun, Efe, he shall impale himself upon flesh of white."

With all that was said, the white man suddenly lunged a limb forward that extended in a milky white of clay. His hand stayed hole, aiming to strike the heart of the man he faced, yet his arm stretched with alarming speed. A trial, it seemed. The girl, meanwhile, stayed herself, watching closely as ever.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie Q View Post
    Kunshu Vs. Orcen & Efe

Canon

"To believe in opposing glorious nation of dirt, you must be removed. Do no running away. Let us go, ya?"

A tall man of ten feet stood before our dearest contestant in the ring of life and death. Flesh of purest white covered by a metal colar, fiery orange tattoes, and clad in purple leggings was a man of strange accent and character. He was bizarre to the eyes to look upon, yet there he was; pursuing or dearest contestant within earthen ruins covered in vine and debris. They were massive, indeed, and contrasted so well with the man in white's flesh. Behind him, off in the distance and on a pillar of stone, was a small girl in a bumbpy red dress and boots. Blonde as the sun is gold, she was clearly the man's significant lover.

"You got him, Orcen! Go, go, go, my love and Moon!"

"For you, my dear Sun, Efe, he shall impale himself upon flesh of white."

With all that was said, the white man suddenly lunged a limb forward that extended in a milky white of clay. His hand stayed hole, aiming to strike the heart of the man he faced, yet his arm stretched with alarming speed. A trial, it seemed. The girl, meanwhile, stayed herself, watching closely as ever.

Kunshu Vs. Orcen & Efe

Gin had found himself in such a pickle. Having been chased by these two for a while now, they finally showed themselves. But to his much surprise they were lovers of purest form. Such boundless love was admirable, though neither of them were actually handsome. Either way, Gin could not let such pure love go unnoticed. The man's came at him with alarming speed. He barely managed to use Kami-E Slime in time to have his body dodge the arm whilst moving in a way similar to jelly.

"Ararara! The love between you two make my lonely heart ache! Oh how I yearn for the arms of a strong man! <3"

His sweet grin suddenly changed to a devilish one as he suddenly lashed out with his arm at blinding speed, his finger aimed forward while his hand was black with haki. He sought to impale the arm. Something that was stretched always reached a point where it could no longer streth. Between that moment and the moment where it was retracted, it would always remain still for a moment. Gin aimed to use that moment to impale the man's arm with his finger and quickly retracting it before something else would happen. While an ordinary Shigan, Gin's expertise on both Rokushiki and his mastery of Haki, combined with his speed and strength, amplified its strength greatly. Nonetheless, he really meant to use this attack as a way to provoke these two.

"But not these arms </3"

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.

Kunshu Vs. Orcen & Efe

When Orcen missed and Gin struck, Gn would find his actions met nothing but a swampy white sludge. The hand that aimed to impale dissolved before Gin, and Orcen was seen with both limbs at his side, smiling a wide white chuckling grin in turn. Orcen would charge, arms dangling and wiggling at his sides like putty. It was clear he was not a stretching man of normal caliber. Indeed, his stretching wasn't even stretching; it was a fruit power.

Arriving before his target, Orcen suddenly exploded a swamp matter of goop from his chest, thrsuting his chest forward, at his foe. It was thick, opaque white plaster and certainly goopy. What lay inside it, any could wonder.

"These arms are, indeed, to strong for strange red man!"
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries
    Kunshu Vs. Orcen & Efe

When Orcen missed and Gin struck, Gn would find his actions met nothing but a swampy white sludge. The hand that aimed to impale dissolved before Gin, and Orcen was seen with both limbs at his side, smiling a wide white chuckling grin in turn. Orcen would charge, arms dangling and wiggling at his sides like putty. It was clear he was not a stretching man of normal caliber. Indeed, his stretching wasn't even stretching; it was a fruit power.

Arriving before his target, Orcen suddenly exploded a swamp matter of goop from his chest, thrsuting his chest forward, at his foe. It was thick, opaque white plaster and certainly goopy. What lay inside it, any could wonder.

"These arms are, indeed, to strong for strange red man!"
    Kunshu Vs. Orcen & Efe

Gin was shocked for a moment to see the arm in front of him dissolve into a gooey matter of an unknown origin. Instinctively, he dashed back. He put his hand at his chin whilst thinking. He was sure he'd hit something. This was no laughing matter. It must've been the work of a devil's fruit. But what kind? He'd need to figure that out before rushing into anything stupid.

"Ooooh <3? Stretchy-boy is so interesting hmmm?"

While his words may have been playful and with the same tone as before, he knew damn well that these two were dangerous. He'd have to keep his distance. When Orcen suddenly charged at Gin, he leaped upwards and used Geppo to remain airborne about 20 yards above his opponent(s). This barely allowed him to evade the strange gooey stuff that came from Orcen's chest. While he remained airborne, he thought some more. He whispered softly so that they would not hear his words.

"Could it be a logia? Maybe it's a paramecia that allows him to create and manipulate that strange goo. I should be careful not to get hit.."

Gin's behavior may usually have been erratic and considered weird, but he was no fool. He was a quick thinker and would never take any dumb risks in a battle. He would have to do the same in this fight. He arched his leg before kicking it upwards and creating a powerful Rankyaku that was easily able to cleave through steel. It would function to put Gin's theory to the test. It traveled towards the man at intense speeds.

Last edited by Kunshu; 09-10-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Kunshu Vs. Orcen & Efe

Orcen's puddle would grow and shamble around his feet, though it was clear he was unable to hit. Pity, but it would be nothing off Orcen's pale nose. As he stood below, Gin from above would send forth a few blades of silly air. Stronger for some reason, yet without will or ability to hold it, Orcen would know a rankyaku on sight... this is to be blamed on a chance encounter with Ciphor Pols many times before. Mostly Devi's fault. She puts her thumb in too many things, literally, often.

The white clay goop would suddenly rise in-front of Orcen in a bubble dome, absorbing the blade in the goop and then letting the goop disperse. It appears the blades were now trapped in swamp. From the left field, for the longest time, Efe was simply squatting. What couldn't be seen was a technique with her legs, covered by ruins. A sudden leap up and a kick off a nearby ruin, she suddenly disappeared in a flash as she was aiming herself at Gin. Her head was forward, when she was seen by Orcen's eyes, and her legs were coils of flesh springs: she compacted many springs in her legs and released them; launching her body like a super powered pinball. Her head wanted to eviscerate Gin's side with a might headbutt. What was more key, to all of this, was that she timed it to be when Gin launched his own attack and was recovering.

"Do not fret, dumb man, on silly details. I am swamp logia, as you should have known. She is spring woman, as you now know. We combine many times, in beauty love, yes?"

It seemed Orcen's hearing was... really good. Fancy that.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries
    Kunshu Vs. Orcen & Efe

Orcen's puddle would grow and shamble around his feet, though it was clear he was unable to hit. Pity, but it would be nothing off Orcen's pale nose. As he stood below, Gin from above would send forth a few blades of silly air. Stronger for some reason, yet without will or ability to hold it, Orcen would know a rankyaku on sight... this is to be blamed on a chance encounter with Ciphor Pols many times before. Mostly Devi's fault. She puts her thumb in too many things, literally, often.

The white clay goop would suddenly rise in-front of Orcen in a bubble dome, absorbing the blade in the goop and then letting the goop disperse. It appears the blades were now trapped in swamp. From the left field, for the longest time, Efe was simply squatting. What couldn't be seen was a technique with her legs, covered by ruins. A sudden leap up and a kick off a nearby ruin, she suddenly disappeared in a flash as she was aiming herself at Gin. Her head was forward, when she was seen by Orcen's eyes, and her legs were coils of flesh springs: she compacted many springs in her legs and released them; launching her body like a super powered pinball. Her head wanted to eviscerate Gin's side with a might headbutt. What was more key, to all of this, was that she timed it to be when Gin launched his own attack and was recovering.

"Do not fret, dumb man, on silly details. I am swamp logia, as you should have known. She is spring woman, as you now know. We combine many times, in beauty love, yes?"

It seemed Orcen's hearing was... really good. Fancy that.

Kunshu Vs. Orcen & Efe

His airblade had been swallowed by the seemingly endless swamps. Yes, he was a logia. Gin was certain and any doubt he may still have had would've been negated by Orcen's following statement. But wait, where had the woman gone? Before that question could be answered, Gin's caught her in the corner of his eye. A full dodge would've been impossible at this point. Something else would have to do. The side at which she was aiming turned black with haki to defend. This was the best he could do right now. While it still send him flying due to her momentum, he managed to avoid major injuries.

"Hmmm, you two have made me all tingly inside... *moan* I want to see moorrreeehmmmm... "

He felt estatic right now. Now that he knew their abilities, he could counter them appropriately. Gin started off his majestic dance of male beauty. On both of his hands, he placed a coin on each middle finger. Then, with the help of his thumb and index finger flicked them at Orcen with the speed of bullets. They packed quite a punch and were infused with Haki. Immediately afterwards though, he'd use Kamisori, a variation of Geppo and Soru to dash around Orcen before Gin's coins had reached him. From various different angles, he aimed haki-infused Shigan's over his body whilst carefully keeping an eye on the goo and his female counterpart. After about three or four Shigan's, he'd use Geppo to create a safe distance between himself and the couple again though not before firing a group of Rankyaku's at Efe.

"Hmmmmm <3"

Kunshu Vs. Orcen & Efe

"B...but it's not springs!"

"To me, my Sun, they are springs that vibrate ever strong in heart! You are a woman of Spring!"

Efe fell to the ground, red as her uniform, as her Orcen was being attacked by a rapid movement of strikes by the queer man. Yet it was a messy spectacle before her, though she couldn't quite see everything clearly. While he utilized shigans to hit, Orcen would simply dodge out of the way by bending his amorphous body with the strike. Yet, when the shigan came in, a hand of putty rose from the feet of Orcen and aimed to grab Gin just as rapidly as a shigan would pierce; fingers of swamp ooze twisting like a net of wet earth. This left Gin with a choice: continue his attack, or be caught in a strong limb of ooze. The coin bullet would still be flying, slowly apparently, but Orcen had no care.

The coin bullet would soon strike the ground behind the two tusslers, regardless of fight or flight, and it seemed to hit through a gap of bent white flesh that had formed and dodged the projectile and its trajectory. Orcen so it, predicted it, and simply new it was coming.

"Rokushiki is cowards art! True kunstler spits on you!"
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries
    Kunshu Vs. Orcen & Efe

"B...but it's not springs!"

"To me, my Sun, they are springs that vibrate ever strong in heart! You are a woman of Spring!"

Efe fell to the ground, red as her uniform, as her Orcen was being attacked by a rapid movement of strikes by the queer man. Yet it was a messy spectacle before her, though she couldn't quite see everything clearly. While he utilized shigans to hit, Orcen would simply dodge out of the way by bending his amorphous body with the strike. Yet, when the shigan came in, a hand of putty rose from the feet of Orcen and aimed to grab Gin just as rapidly as a shigan would pierce; fingers of swamp ooze twisting like a net of wet earth. This left Gin with a choice: continue his attack, or be caught in a strong limb of ooze. The coin bullet would still be flying, slowly apparently, but Orcen had no care.

The coin bullet would soon strike the ground behind the two tusslers, regardless of fight or flight, and it seemed to hit through a gap of bent white flesh that had formed and dodged the projectile and its trajectory. Orcen so it, predicted it, and simply new it was coming.

"Rokushiki is cowards art! True kunstler spits on you!"
    Kunshu Vs. Orcen & Efe

Success. Whilst Gin's initial strike failed, his coin succeeded. Whilst Orcen had skillfully dodged one, the second would go undodged and hit him. The haki imbedded in the coin would ensure it to cause damage. Gin pulled back his arms to escape the oozing madness in front of him. How not sexy at all, this wouldn't do. Geppo was used again to give him some distance from his target.

"Arara? Did you forget about the second coin stretchy-boy? Ah, I suppose that name is no good now is it... Numa-boy? Hmmmm <3"

Gin knew nothing of this Kunstler that Numa-boy referred to, though he didn't care much for it. Rokushiki was good enough for him. However, Numa-boy's fruit had gotten him slightly intrigued. To be able to grab any man with such great containment abilities, that was the dream of every okama. Nonetheless, he could not get careless. He placed himself on top of one of the pillars from the ruins and looked at the couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughts
    Hmmm I wonder how this will continue <3
    Last edited by Kunshu; 09-10-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Kunshu Vs. Orcen & Efe

"Tch... love of life!"

Having had forgotten a bullet, it had pierced Orcen's right thigh, for the bending against the shigan worked in more ways than many for the dear Orcen as his body displaced anything major. Seeing his foe taunt and do nothing, Efe was already on Orcen with a med kit. Bandages, antiseptics, and a quick kiss and the thigh was perfectly gauzed; fixed and ready without a squidge of pain. Such would be the downfall of Gin for fleeing for even a second or two.

"Keheeeheee~! Alright, my shining lunar man~! Go get 'em."

Orcen would pat Efe on the head... and then wait. Gin, looking, would be looking. A boring matter.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q