Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NPC Fight Club

Kunshu
    As drills of swamp begin to riddle Gin with countless holes, they expand and turn into serrated drills, peeling flesh and grinding it painfully for the poor redheaded fruit, all to Orcen's desires. The left hand, it seemed, got the worst of it: Orcen using liquid drills to attempt to pierce straight to bone and continue drilling painfully. Ona scale of one to ouch, this was torture. It seemed he felt the muscles of his foe, and knew full well his intentions as he tried to grab incredibly fast balls with just luck and an injured hand; his efforts redoubling to "interupt" the transgression.

One of the balls would be grabbed, though when it got squeezed by a mangled hand it suddenly exploded out the hand's sides as two new, tiny balls. They floated away mildly bruised, but Efe was a strong lass it seemed. She would reform, now atop Orcen's shoulders as they both stare at their attacker from behind, of whom is trying to escape with the gap of the left arm. Gin would strike the swamp, and Orcen would flinch and knee a bit, for it was like his arm was struck hard, but it would not be enough to stop the man; the swamp tendrils having pierced every body part of the red haired Gin and could not easily undo themselves. His left arm would be freed, but to what extent would it help if everything else has been mangled?
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie Q View Post
    Kunshu
    As drills of swamp begin to riddle Gin with countless holes, they expand and turn into serrated drills, peeling flesh and grinding it painfully for the poor redheaded fruit, all to Orcen's desires. The left hand, it seemed, got the worst of it: Orcen using liquid drills to attempt to pierce straight to bone and continue drilling painfully. Ona scale of one to ouch, this was torture. It seemed he felt the muscles of his foe, and knew full well his intentions as he tried to grab incredibly fast balls with just luck and an injured hand; his efforts redoubling to "interupt" the transgression.

One of the balls would be grabbed, though when it got squeezed by a mangled hand it suddenly exploded out the hand's sides as two new, tiny balls. They floated away mildly bruised, but Efe was a strong lass it seemed. She would reform, now atop Orcen's shoulders as they both stare at their attacker from behind, of whom is trying to escape with the gap of the left arm. Gin would strike the swamp, and Orcen would flinch and knee a bit, for it was like his arm was struck hard, but it would not be enough to stop the man; the swamp tendrils having pierced every body part of the red haired Gin and could not easily undo themselves. His left arm would be freed, but to what extent would it help if everything else has been mangled?
    Kunshu's desperate attempt to get the numa

"Hnnngggh, N-numa-boy's love is so harsh *cough*" Gin said with an uncomfortable grin on his face. His body was getting torn apart by this mud if he didn't do something fast. Considering neither tekkai nor haki seemed to work, he found himself in a defenseless position. However, the two were now behind him and he needed them to move away. He'd known his past strike had worked when Numa-boy flinched. However, that hadn't been enough by a long shot. He turned his head ever so slightly to get a quick glance at Numa-boy and Efe. While his left index finger was crushed, he was sure he could still deliver strikes with the rest of his hand. He aimed for Efe and shot a swift flying Shigan. He didn't expect her to be hit, though it might function as a quick distraction while he swiftly used his four fingers infused with haki to try and stab into Orcen's arm with a four-fingered Shigan where he'd struck before. It'd be followed up by a strike at whichever swamp tendrils he could reach to free himself. He was bleeding but managed. If he managed to free himself, he'd use Kamisori to shoot away and appear right above Orcen and aim a haki-embedded kick at his head. He needed to try his very best in this fight. His finger was hurt.. badly. He could probably never use it again. Maybe if he was ever reborn and reincarnated? No, this damage would even touch his spirit.
    Last edited by Kunshu; 09-14-2013 at 10:25 PM.

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.

Kunshu
    His arm beyond mangled, Gin still tried desperately to do anything. Throwing a shigan at Efe, she simply fell off Orcen in a back flip of sorts and floated to the ground as balls. Orcen, meanwhile,quickly tossed out his slime with Gin in it, no longer caring for the man who was pierced heavily by drills across his entire body and should be bleeding profusely. This left Gin stabbing nothing but air with his crippled hand, and Orcen simply swaying in place with Efe dotting around him.

Gin, miraculously, could still attempt to kamisori above Orcen, despite his state. Orcen would shrug and move left, letting the kick hit nothing but open air as left handed a palm aims to meet Gin's side in a rapid, blinking counter movement . Filled with deadly vibrations, it didn't really care for tekkai defenses. Orcen, as well, would leap backwards and away mid strike; his hand extending to meet Gin's side as he was landing.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries
    Kunshu vs Orcen & Efe

His left arm was useless. For now and forever. Gin realized that if he ever was going to win this, he'd need to consume Numa-boy's fruit just to stay alive. He swallowed his fears of death, knowing that whatever may happen in this fight would be an eternal memory, grifted into his brain. His Kamisori succeeded and he'd escape the swamp but missed the following kick. More hands. Kami-E Slime allowed him to evade those, before swiftly closing in on Orcen who still had his arms extended and aimed a shigan for his chest to pierce his lung with Gin's right hand. If he failed, he'd leap over Orcen with Geppo and try again from behind before getting some distance between the two. He was running out of time... and blood.
    "Arara, no more friendly chitchat now, I just want you to bleed Numa-boy <3" he said whilst coughing.

It would seem to fail yet again, for Gin. The Shigan came in, yet the body of the actual slime man would warp away from them perfectly as slime paper. As if... as if he was starting to copy the moves of Gin. A recourse of fists would suddenly burst from his chest, eating the hand that threw the shigan as the shigan was barely even over its halfway mark of completeion. It was failure for Gin, but he would not be permitted to leap as fists took the air space above Orcen, bellow Orcen, and to the sides and front of ORcen. Every fist was a Kunstler's; ready and willing to inject devastating vibrations into Gin. What made matters worse was these twenty or so fists were not just punching once; they were rapid firing in a blur of speed greater than Gin could possibly comprehend at his current level. Well, maybe not completely, but they were not apt to be made fools of as Orcen shifted his feet and stance in a swaying fashion.

Efe, meanwhile, had a bag of candy and was eating it feverishly, all while watching her dear love.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries
    It would seem to fail yet again, for Gin. The Shigan came in, yet the body of the actual slime man would warp away from them perfectly as slime paper. As if... as if he was starting to copy the moves of Gin. A recourse of fists would suddenly burst from his chest, eating the hand that threw the shigan as the shigan was barely even over its halfway mark of completeion. It was failure for Gin, but he would not be permitted to leap as fists took the air space above Orcen, bellow Orcen, and to the sides and front of ORcen. Every fist was a Kunstler's; ready and willing to inject devastating vibrations into Gin. What made matters worse was these twenty or so fists were not just punching once; they were rapid firing in a blur of speed greater than Gin could possibly comprehend at his current level. Well, maybe not completely, but they were not apt to be made fools of as Orcen shifted his feet and stance in a swaying fashion.

Efe, meanwhile, had a bag of candy and was eating it feverishly, all while watching her dear love.
    Kunshu vs Orcen & Efe

This was a pointless struggle, Gin now understood. The difference between them was too great. He had no other options left. Being suicidal in an attempt to get in another hit would get him nothing save his own demise. He dashed backwards when his hand got hit by the flurry of mud-fists, turned and began to run. Slowly at first, though quickly climbing into the air with geppo. He'd not look back. He'd need to gather allies. He'd need to get stronger to face this horrendous man and his lass. Numa-boy would meet Gin again, that much was certain. Though now, he'd only run and go as high as he deemed necessary to stay out of Numa-boy's reach whilst headed for the nearby marine outpost.

Orcen would see the cower flee, and looked to Efe. Smiling, he walked to her and picked her upon to be carried upon his shoulder. He knew they were both in for a tussle down the road, but he cared not; Efe was all that was upon his mind.

"We have won, light of my Sun."

"Yes! B-but... he might come back to cloud your lumincous, my Moon."

"True... but... maybe we have other comrades helping us?"

"Blegh! I hate him and them...!"

"Gehshishishi...! I deal with them, yes? No worry, my Sun, Efe."
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

♕ Jame's housewife ♕ Lirarin Rii's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lira
    As she bent forward, the right back hand falcion hilt of Koko was coming across her face fast like a bolt of black lightning, at least to Lira's eyes. Leaking with powerful haki that simply exploded from his hand, the Admiral was not to be had as a fool. It had been a simple display of power, it seemed: no tricks, just the Admiral's purest raw form. He was angry. He was enraged. A woman, accused of the highest treason and of sabotage and the endangering of many civilians, offering him a glass of rum and a coy smile?

He will have none of it.

If she were hit, the other hand would soon dart out to grab her head and hair in fullest, a similar speed and finesse as the recoil and power raged through her punished right cheek. Haki, black, coated that hand as well, and it would grip her in a frozen chill. The chill stayed in the hand and refused to travel, but such a frost it had. Such cold rage.

"You... DARE patronize me? This sailor has had enough salt in his wounds form the seas for your tripe."

Stubborn Lirarin VS Admiral Koko

Noticing how a bolt of black lighting appeared in the corner of my eyes as I leaned forth in a respectful gesture, I swiftly turned my upper body last minute with my legs bend and my face aiming up at the sky. I saw how his falcion hilt passed my face so closely that it made my bangs move by the breeze his quick movement made. The sunlight only disappeared for a split second from blinding my face. That was how quick the man was.

I relaxed in my bent knees letting my back fall to the floor and looked up into the tall shadow’s eyes. Placing my palm on the ground I pushed my upper back up and I turned to look up in the man’s eyes. I placed my umbrella above my head and tilted my head to the side and kept looking at him trying to figure out why he was acting this way to me. Suddenly I sent him a warm smile before I stretched my arm in the air holding the umbrella high. I was minimizing my weight as much as possible and soon my body would start leaving the ground. The moment my legs had more space to move I activated my dark boots to fly up in the air higher, still I did not rush in the air as I tried to cover my speed from the stranger; I flew in a 45 degree angle away from him to create a distance quick. With the wind coming from his side towards me, I could easily get that angle without relying much on my boots.

I looked down on the man as I appeared in the air with the sun against my back. Due to the strong sunlight, he would not be able to have such a great detailed sight of of me unless he was a cyborg. I wondered what kind of creature he was.

I adjusted the angle of where I wanted to fly to by adjusting how I held my umbrella and deactivating my boots.

Flying a bit to the left side, I could increase his sight by not blinding him with the sun shinning right down into his eyes. I looked at the man silently before I smiled. “My lovely man. Violence is never the answer. I did you no wrong, why do you wish to hurt me?”. A gentle laughter left my lips and my fingertips went to cover my mouth. I once again looked down at the man as I placed both my hands forth in a stretched position and created a heart shape with my fingers while keeping my umbrella in it’s place with my shoulder. I looked through the heart at him and smiled. “Please enlighten your heart and fill it with love”. I broke the hearts shape as I placed my hand on the handle of my umbrella again. The man seemed to be very troubled, but I had no clue on why he was like so.

I increased my weight just a bit to shorten the distance between us while being in the air, yet I kept my stance from him to avoid that he would endanger me. I gentle threw the bottle of rum down towards him. “Why are you this hostile towards me?” I said as I increased my weight a little further just to be able to touch the ground and looked in his direction keeping several meters in between us. “Violence is not the answer” and continued as I held my hand in front of the man for him to accept. “ it never is”.

Lira and Kyo's bio l Ia Kyomari Kaichou
    “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
    ― Frederick Douglass

As Lira rises, the hand that aimed to grab her would attempt grab her ankle as she floated away ever so slowly in his eyes. Such speed and finesse will not be ignored by luck twice, as Koko was not going to wait for her umbrella to open, nor for her smile, nor for anything but her traitorous acts repaid in full. He was simply impatient and too quick to permit it. The grab never stopped, the one meant to follow the back hand. A one two combo.

Ankle grabbed, in good faith, for it was never properly dodged, Koko held on with a firm, black grip. Cold rage enveloped his existence as frost began to form in that very hand, creeping along the ankle with a bitter cold. Te hilt of the blade less sword Koko wielded pointed at Lira sudden shard of ice int he form of a cutlass formed and shot our from it, coated black with haki most vicious and powerful, that attempted to cut through her mid section in a finite pierce.

"Don't run, ye traitorous cur... I need to see ye pay for your actions on today's voyage."
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

♕ Jame's housewife ♕ Lirarin Rii's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Stubborn Lirarin VS Admiral Koko

Lira

ah!”. I looked down to notice that the stranger had his hand around my angle. I tried to get my leg free but the man held it too tightly, and my strength seemed like nothing compared to his. A sudden cold feeling started crawling up my legs. "Ice? Is he an Ice user?" I thought to myself as I became more worried. The man would simply not let go.
    I used my other foot as I tried kicking his hand away, bit he would simply not move an inch and I found no other option than to star maximizing my weight while he held me. The man would suddenly, with a swift movement aim his sword at my guts. “Fast” I thought to myself. I didn’t even have enough time to use my scythe or think of a way to escape. The only thing I could think of was to aim my closed umbrella straight down in front of his sword to use it as a protection from the strong blade coming at me. I was too scared. I didn’t even want to know what would come next or if I could even block his sword from cutting me open. I was scared.

A girl would be walking through the sand. She kicked her boots against it letting the sand pearls slide down her boots each time she lifted them. She was hugging a stuffed animal tightly and a little white creature followed behind her. He was acting all silly just like a baby puma did, yet he knew that he had to follow this little girl.

The surface started becoming a little harder. The girl had walked for long and she was searching for someone, but so far she seemed to be out of luck. A big fire had stolen her interest and she decided to head that way. Ia became close to her destination, but suddenly her small child steps would stop. A tall man came into sight. Ia were unable to see his face, but she clearly saw her back. She placed her thumb in her mouth as she started sucking on it. The man seemed very irritated, but wait..

The girl would quickly move behind the stone to take cover. A young female would stand in front of the man, a female that Ia knew well. It was she whom Ia had been searching for. The young female curtseyed gentle and took out a bottle of rum. Ia were unable to hear what the two spoke about, but she could see how the man moved his sword against her.
    Ia would turn her back to the stone as she asked Snowflake to stay in his place. The little child would leave her spot as she sneaked behind the marine. She shortened her distance between the two and could now see that the young female was in danger. The child raised her hand in front of her as her arm transformed into a sharp piece of diamond. The man had locked Ia’s friend in a tight grab. Ia would attempt to penetrate the man from his back as she sucked on her sleeve and whispered “Riri” as she saw how her friend struggled while the man’s sword was raised and aimed toward’s the young females midsection.
    Last edited by Lirarin Rii; 09-16-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Lira and Kyo's bio l Ia Kyomari Kaichou
    “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
    ― Frederick Douglass