Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Wildfire Dany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ------
    Posts
    2,889
    Blog Entries
    17

    My Google Chrome sucks big time on pc

    And i have no idea why
    On firefox foe example i don't have any issue pr on the GC from my laptop
    Today had a shock when opened my page on facebook... this

    DID THIS CRAP UPDATED AGAIN THIS DAYS????
    seems more fast but in rest uhhhhhhhhhhhh



    I seen this on twitter as well when once and there is still like that for weeks...
    Now i can get into facebook but freezes and the images are broken...lol even my cover doesn't show and i hate using firefox but i'll use it...i'll get crazy on chrome

    Other thing each time chrome updates works even worse than better
    My videous doesn't work in full screen...now at all... :/
    I still have the white thing when i scroll fast down if i do not use the bar from right
    And many other issues

    Tried everything
    us norm to install again and be the same like was before?
    i do not think is normal :/

    I think i need a new browser beside firefox as well "cries"




    Join Date: 05-09-2008
    Total Posts - 33,986


  2. #2
    you seem like you are infected :/
    do you update your pc?
    do you have some antivirus? do you update?
    do u have extensions/toolbars/whatever that u don't know about?
    do u click on links saying fix my pc or some other cancer of that sort?
    is the date and time correctly adjusted on your pc?


  3. #3
    Investigator MarianSony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Near Danube
    Posts
    9,753
    Blog Entries
    1
    I found something related to this problem:

    "I found the answer. My clock/calendar (lower right)was set at an incorrect date and time. When i reset to the correct time and date the problem was resolved."

  4. #4
    Try incognito mode, one of the extensions could be causing the problem.

    Set by Nel

  5. #5
    Wildfire Dany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ------
    Posts
    2,889
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by old View Post
    you seem like you are infected :/
    do you update your pc?
    do you have some antivirus? do you update?
    do u have extensions/toolbars/whatever that u don't know about?
    do u click on links saying fix my pc or some other cancer of that sort?
    is the date and time correctly adjusted on your pc?

    what?? no way says it is clean :/
    yes i do
    yes AVG , ccleaner and a anti-malware program
    have no idea usually my brother checks this stuff
    that never i do
    well usually is changing by itself so daily i fix but nothing change in good to work
    in Opera have with FB same issue seems

    Quote Originally Posted by MarianSony View Post
    I found something related to this problem:

    "I found the answer. My clock/calendar (lower right)was set at an incorrect date and time. When i reset to the correct time and date the problem was resolved."
    ah lucky ppl... :/

    Quote Originally Posted by 3bada View Post
    Try incognito mode, one of the extensions could be causing the problem.

    did works the same
    i guess even slower




    Join Date: 05-09-2008
    Total Posts - 33,986


  6. #6
    Your firewall/antivirus could be causing the issues. Disable it then try. Don't forget to turn it on again after you try though.

    Set by Nel

  7. #7
    ∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Infinity of Possibility
    Posts
    7,356
    Blog Entries
    16
    Use water fox :O

    MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

  8. #8
    Naruto's best man Narutos pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In your moms bedroom
    Posts
    1,890
    I prefer Opera Browser cause it's faster.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •