PSN: LingormR666 Guardian Outlaw's Avatar

Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Mad Max: Fury Road

“MAD MAX: FURY ROAD is the fourth film of George Miller‘s Road Warrior/Mad Max franchise co-written and directed by Miller. The post-apocalyptic action film is set in the furthest reaches of our planet, in a stark desert landscape where humanity is broken, and most everyone is crazed fighting for the necessities of life.
    Within this world of fire and blood exist two rebels on the run who just might be able to restore order… There’s Max (played by TOM HARDY from The Dark Knight Rises), a man of action and a man of few words, who seeks peace of mind following the loss of his wife and child in the aftermath of the chaos.

And… Furiosa (played by CHARLIZE THERON from Prometheus), a woman of action and a woman who believes her path to survival may be achieved if she can make it across the desert back to her childhood homeland.”
    Source: http://aftimes.com/2014/05/randy-doe...medium=twitter

Director:
    George Miller

Writers:
    Nick Lathouris, Brendan McCarthy, George Miller

Starring:
    Tom Hardy, Nicholas Hoult, Charlize Theron

To read about the production news: Mad Max: Fury Road - Screen Rant Archive

Spoiler: Entertainment Weekly Cover:
    Last edited by Guardian Outlaw; 06-26-2014 at 02:58 PM. Reason: added a link
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

R.I.P. AnimeCrazy! It was an Epic! ride!!

http://www.sweetgfx.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=472&dateline=13730083  47

Stay True - Enter The Wasteland - Sinister Waste

I wasnt really impressed by the trailer, although alot of people seemed to like it... Too much CGI explosions for me, I think Michael Bay edited the trailer for them

MML | MAL | MDL

I 50/50 agree. I was disappointed with the landscape. It looked too much like a normal desert than a post-apocalyptic wasteland. There weren't any fallen buildings under the sand/crushed cities or stuff like that. I wish they made it look more like a Wasteland. Hopefully it'll be more than just a car chase movie in a desert. Wasteland stories have much more potential than that. They can really be dark and twisted.

"The Road" seems to be a Wasteland movie that won't be topped, from the looks of the new Mad Max trailer. It's sad bcuz this movie went over budget and really struggled a lot to stay in production.
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

I 50/50 agree. I was disappointed with the landscape. It looked too much like a normal desert than a post-apocalyptic wasteland. There weren't any fallen buildings under the sand/crushed cities or stuff like that. I wish they made it look more like a Wasteland. Hopefully it'll be more than just a car chase movie in a desert. Wasteland stories have much more potential than that. They can really be dark and twisted.

"The Road" seems to be a Wasteland movie that won't be topped, from the looks of the new Mad Max trailer. It's sad bcuz this movie went over budget and really struggled a lot to stay in production.