Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    I was going to say use your phone for a camera if you had one, but it seems that your actual cameras might be better. =p

    Ever tried film cameras (the ones that require film/dark rooms).

    I use to use those for a while, and loved them. The whole reeling and using a dark room got sort of annoying though.

  2. #12
    ∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Infinity of Possibility
    Posts
    7,366
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixen View Post
    I was going to say use your phone for a camera if you had one, but it seems that your actual cameras might be better. =p

    Ever tried film cameras (the ones that require film/dark rooms).

    I use to use those for a while, and loved them. The whole reeling and using a dark room got sort of annoying though.
    Yup, I have one as well, and old cannon. Fun things to use <3
    Also, real cameras are always better :P

    MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

  3. #13
    They are, but it literally takes 30 minutes or more developing the film. And if one ray of light hits your reel, haha goodbye photos.

    It was really fun when I first got into it, but it eventually became too time consuming.

    Ever use a Polaroid?

  4. #14
    ∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Infinity of Possibility
    Posts
    7,366
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixen View Post
    They are, but it literally takes 30 minutes or more developing the film. And if one ray of light hits your reel, haha goodbye photos.

    It was really fun when I first got into it, but it eventually became too time consuming.

    Ever use a Polaroid?
    It's fun for the first 2 or 3 reels.
    No, didn't we have this discussion before? In my thread?

    MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

  5. #15
    That was like when you first joined SGFX. I can't remember that far back. =/

    I gave one to my boyfriend at the time, and then a few of his friends started talking to me and asking if they could get one.

    The cameras are relatively cheap depending, but the reels are like 3-5$ a photo sometimes.

  6. #16
    ∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Infinity of Possibility
    Posts
    7,366
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixen View Post
    That was like when you first joined SGFX. I can't remember that far back. =/

    I gave one to my boyfriend at the time, and then a few of his friends started talking to me and asking if they could get one.

    The cameras are relatively cheap depending, but the reels are like 3-5$ a photo sometimes.
    Lol
    You have a boyfriend?
    Also give meh one!

    I probably wouldn't be able to afford taking very many photos tho

    MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

  7. #17
    "at the time"
    And here you are always telling people to learn to read. ;p

    Well, you asked in the present tense, unless you are asking about if I currently have a boyfriend?

    You live in PA! That's soo far. ):

  8. #18
    ∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Infinity of Possibility
    Posts
    7,366
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixen View Post
    "at the time"
    And here you are always telling people to learn to read. ;p

    Well, you asked in the present tense, unless you are asking about if I currently have a boyfriend?

    You live in PA! That's soo far. ):
    'Twas more of me poking fun at your relationship skills by using sarcastic disbelief than me actually asking a question. xD

    True but I blame u for not visiting me when you came D:

    MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

  9. #19
    That's so mean of you. ):

    I assumed you had work, so I didn't think me appearing out of no where would do you any good.

    Besides, I think my friends would get a little suspicious. =p

  10. #20
    ∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Infinity of Possibility
    Posts
    7,366
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixen View Post
    That's so mean of you. ):

    I assumed you had work, so I didn't think me appearing out of no where would do you any good.

    Besides, I think my friends would get a little suspicious. =p
    <3

    A PM a few days in advance and I woulda taken the day off, plus I only work till 3 :P
    Well assuming that the "internet you" and the "rl you" are the same, then I would just enjoy talking to you lol

    Oh baby

    MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •