Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mm I'm much funnier irl I think, I could say the same thing about you though. =p

You know what's really hard about old cameras?

∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixen View Post
    Mm I'm much funnier irl I think, I could say the same thing about you though. =p

You know what's really hard about old cameras?
    Nah, I'm probably less funny irl lol

Film is expensive as he'll now a days?

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

Fyreklaw not funny? What's this world come to. : /

That too, but when you're in bright light and you're trying to adjust the aperture and you can't even see what it's saying because it's so bright.

I usually just started pressing down randomly at that point hoping that one of my photos turned out well.

Blog Entries
    Fyreklaw not funny? What's this world come to. : /

That too, but when you're in bright light and you're trying to adjust the aperture and you can't even see what it's saying because it's so bright.

I usually just started pressing down randomly at that point hoping that one of my photos turned out well.
    I dunno D:
    Though in all honesty I'm not that funny to begin with, it's probably just fun to laugh at me and you're confusing the two.

Oh lol, I've never experienced that because I never have enough light when I'm taking a photo

MAL
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~

Well, it is pretty funny when everyone else is making jokes about you haha.

Do you take pictures in your room with the lights off? = /

Haha, for my photo class, some of the guys would wait until like the day of or the day before and just take random photos of their room and then submit them. Our teacher was like, "how long did it take you to take these photos...?"

Blog Entries
    Well, it is pretty funny when everyone else is making jokes about you haha.

Do you take pictures in your room with the lights off? = /

Haha, for my photo class, some of the guys would wait until like the day of or the day before and just take random photos of their room and then submit them. Our teacher was like, "how long did it take you to take these photos...?"
    That's true lol

I try to, because yellow light just ruins the image anyway, so I'd rather have daylight so it doesn't look like someone peed all over my photo : /

Lmao that was me every time, the class was so boring that I stopped caring, and I don't like following themes either anyway

MAL
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~

Blog Entries
    nice shots Phixen (reads fire's first comments) and yeah photography is just that, it is not photo editing. The point of photography is having the right camera's to use and taking great shots, and there is an art to it, and can be an expensive thing to get into, just lens's alone can cost a fortune.
    I don't have a good camera at all, I want to ask for one maybe bday or something. Not a professional or expensive one, just one that will take at least visible shots lol

I tried to post this and my power went out, come back and you got 3 pages of chat lol
    Super Junior

My MAL
    My MDL

Thanks for the comments naru, I agree with both of you about taking pictures. I don't think anyone here does that though do they? All the pictures I've seen, seem unfiltered. #nofilters

Haha yeah it kind of just happened. :S

Blog Entries
    yeah that is what I mean not edited just as is, to me that is photography, if it is filtered or edited then it becomes digitally enhanced (photo shopped) heh
    Super Junior

My MAL
    My MDL

Well this isn't instagram, so unless it's strictly relating to tagging I generally try to avoid using any type of enhancements on photos. :9

Glad we think alike though. =p

11. The Following User Likes This Post: