Page 766 of 767 FirstFirst ... 266666716756764765766767 LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,660 of 7667
    Blog Entries
    You should give yourself more credit, You were good, better than most people that was a part of this section.

∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aclaw View Post
    If you really wanna get poked, why not do prostitution?
    Aclaw??? D: My alt?
    I've considered it at times, pays the bills better than GFX ya know
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotoki View Post
    Yeah me too, it's quite sad to see that it's gotten so quiet here.
    Aye. It's actually kind of crazy when I think about where I am now in terms of GFX and where I started back on AC... Damn, the passion for GFX was insane back in the day. It's kinda sad that if you're a newbie starting out today you'll never get to experience something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    lool i was hot trash. i rinsed hella sotws with that tag

and nah man
    Trolls gonna troll. smh
    I dunno if you were better at drama or at tagging lol, but I distinctly remember you being somehow involved in everything when I was a mod back in the day :P

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

Blog Entries
    Yeah I completely agree, it seems that amature gfx has completely died out on the internet, even other sites I've checked out don't have a following like what we did on here and AC. I can see that is mainly down to forums dieing out, which I blame Reddit and YouTube for, people would rather post shite just for likes and upvotes, it's just a massive circle jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by FireclawX View Post
    Goddamn. This place brings back memories.
    I learned so much here...

If any of you GFXers are still around, poke me as I'd love to catch up!
    I won't poke because I am a married woman now, but I will chat lol. Hey Fire! Didn't know you were still around. I miss the old days way back...I have even forgotten how to do photoshop >.>
    ~Set by Me~
    M.D.L

~What Doesn't Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger~

Blog Entries
    You should give yourself more credit, You were good, better than most people that was a part of this section.
    lol you reminded me of cly
    i think you misunderstood my post? my entry shows the passion and emotion of my work. and i am using the rule of thirds? i am 21 time winner on anime-dream forum, I think I know more than you.
    his response was gold man

Quote Originally Posted by ClyDeft View Post
    21 time winner on an anime forum, wow... I am so scared now... I am a 84 times winner on GFX forums totall.. come back at me...

Trolls gonna troll. smh
    I dunno if you were better at drama or at tagging lol, but I distinctly remember you being somehow involved in everything when I was a mod back in the day :P
    lool let's be honest, no tagging used to happen on this section. site ran through gfx mods faster than that bbomb guy messaging new users with a female icon

do u listen to nav btw

MY WITCH SHE BAD AND BOUJEE
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatCrazyOtaku View Post
    habibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    My hayati.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I completely agree, it seems that amature gfx has completely died out on the internet, even other sites I've checked out don't have a following like what we did on here and AC. I can see that is mainly down to forums dieing out, which I blame Reddit and YouTube for, people would rather post shite just for likes and upvotes, it's just a massive circle jerk.
    Yeah I mean part of the appeal was getting enough posts to get bigger sigs and such on AC, and then people wanting to get stuff made + the regular SOTWs. It created a good excuse to practice. That plus all the pretty excellent constructive feedback made it a fantastic place to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaname View Post
    I won't poke because I am a married woman now, but I will chat lol. Hey Fire! Didn't know you were still around. I miss the old days way back...I have even forgotten how to do photoshop >.>
    Hahaha! That's ok, chatting works as well I didn't know you were around either Kaname, good to see ya! I think everyone misses the old days when it comes to AF/AC.
    I doubt you've forgotten. Just need some practice to get the rust off

lool let's be honest, no tagging used to happen on this section. site ran through gfx mods faster than that bbomb guy messaging new users with a female icon

do u listen to nav btw
    Oh man, ClyDeft was a character now wasn't he :P

HAHAHA, BBomb was a thirsty mofo, there's no denying that. That said there was a good bit of quality tagging on here before you joined. It used to be a GFX only forum called SweetGFX before AC was shut down.

Nav? I dunno who that is :O

MAL
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~

7. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries

do u listen to nav btw
    Aha, his arrogance knows no bounds, I a good laugh winding him up though lol.

Yeah I mean part of the appeal was getting enough posts to get bigger sigs and such on AC, and then people wanting to get stuff made + the regular SOTWs. It created a good excuse to practice. That plus all the pretty excellent constructive feedback made it a fantastic place to learn.

Hahaha! That's ok, chatting works as well I didn't know you were around either Kaname, good to see ya! I think everyone misses the old days when it comes to AF/AC.
    I doubt you've forgotten. Just need some practice to get the rust off

Oh man, ClyDeft was a character now wasn't he :P

HAHAHA, BBomb was a thirsty mofo, there's no denying that. That said there was a good bit of quality tagging on here before you joined. It used to be a GFX only forum called SweetGFX before AC was shut down.

I never did get to 10k posts on AC, I did get really close though, the same here, I'm really close to the 1k custom title. But I agree, the incentive did push us, though I wanted to be acknowledged lol, I guess with the amount of times that I won, I kinda did.

Also

Drake's join date - Dec 2012

Your join date - Mar 2013

:P

Blog Entries

Looool he definitely came across as the type of guy you had to befriend back in school just in case.

ahh he's some canadian producer he popped recently

Lmao cly was jokes. He could never resist taking the bait.

MY WITCH SHE BAD AND BOUJEE
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatCrazyOtaku View Post
    habibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    My hayati.

Blog Entries

I never did get to 10k posts on AC, I did get really close though, the same here, I'm really close to the 1k custom title. But I agree, the incentive did push us, though I wanted to be acknowledged lol, I guess with the amount of times that I won, I kinda did.

Also

Drake's join date - Dec 2012

Your join date - Mar 2013

:P
    Yeah m8, you were (are?) good
    Holy Drake joined before me? D: My life is a lie xD
    But I stand by what I said, twas a decent amount of quality tagging on here at the start^
    Looool he definitely came across as the type of guy you had to befriend back in school just in case.

Dude was all up tryna get in Phixen's pants if I recall correctly

And Cly was an arrogant dude. Great artist, but definitely too arrogant for his own good. Ended up pissing off a loooooooot of other folks on other GFX only forums as well.
    That said, he did teach me a lot of what I know about tagging, and I respect that.

MAL
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~

Blog Entries

Yeah, it got kinda quiet in here after he left.

Yeah m8, you were (are?) good
    Holy Drake joined before me? D: My life is a lie xD
    But I stand by what I said, twas a decent amount of quality tagging on here at the start^

Dude was all up tryna get in Phixen's pants if I recall correctly

And Cly was an arrogant dude. Great artist, but definitely too arrogant for his own good. Ended up pissing off a loooooooot of other folks on other GFX only forums as well.
    That said, he did teach me a lot of what I know about tagging, and I respect that.
    Aha thanks, I was okay at it lol, I haven't made anything in a while though.

Yeah there's no doubt that he was talented.