Page 767 of 767 FirstFirst ... 267667717757765766767
Results 7,661 to 7,669 of 7669
    Quote Originally Posted by FireclawX View Post
    Yeah I mean part of the appeal was getting enough posts to get bigger sigs and such on AC, and then people wanting to get stuff made + the regular SOTWs. It created a good excuse to practice. That plus all the pretty excellent constructive feedback made it a fantastic place to learn.

Hahaha! That's ok, chatting works as well I didn't know you were around either Kaname, good to see ya! I think everyone misses the old days when it comes to AF/AC.
    I doubt you've forgotten. Just need some practice to get the rust off

Oh man, ClyDeft was a character now wasn't he :P

HAHAHA, BBomb was a thirsty mofo, there's no denying that. That said there was a good bit of quality tagging on here before you joined. It used to be a GFX only forum called SweetGFX before AC was shut down.

Nav? I dunno who that is :O
    Yea I really do miss AC/DC actually...February 2009 was my join date. I remember staying up so late while chatting on there. Now I'm old as dirt lol. Hey well it's what happens when married a 3rd time xD. Life is good. But I don't know. Half the things I can't remember. Cly was my teacher btw >.>
    ~Set by Me~
    M.D.L

~What Doesn't Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger~

∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotoki View Post
    Yeah, it got kinda quiet in here after he left.

Aha thanks, I was okay at it lol, I haven't made anything in a while though.

Yeah there's no doubt that he was talented.
    Psh, I don't think anyone in this thread has made a tag in ages either :P It's just a place for us old farts to reminisce about the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaname View Post
    Yea I really do miss AC/DC actually...February 2009 was my join date. I remember staying up so late while chatting on there. Now I'm old as dirt lol. Hey well it's what happens when married a 3rd time xD. Life is good. But I don't know. Half the things I can't remember. Cly was my teacher btw >.>
    Hah I remember, that's where I met you Goddamn the CT was the **** back then.
    Aye, he was a lot more friendly in the AC days for sure^

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

Quote Originally Posted by FireclawX View Post
    Psh, I don't think anyone in this thread has made a tag in ages either :P It's just a place for us old farts to reminisce about the past.

Hah I remember, that's where I met you Goddamn the CT was the **** back then.
    Aye, he was a lot more friendly in the AC days for sure^
    It definitely was the best time for me and the worst sometimes. But I have learned a lot from being on forums. I just let the stuff slide off. Maybe I will pick up graphics again. My laptop isn't what it use to be. I need a new one. On my other laptop I learned graphics on had all the stuff I needed to make sigs. But now I am a lost puppy >.<
    ~Set by Me~
    M.D.L

Blog Entries
    I had an itch to make something recently, after 5 minutes of staring at a blank canvas, i closed the app lol

Blog Entries
    i made this today, a banner for my book
    lol been ages since open my pixlr express
    banner1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Total Posts - 33,986

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    For someone who hasn't done any photoshopping in while, you smashed it. It looks really good, the composition, the effects and colours all look like you haven't stopped lol, if I ever decided to open PS again, I am certain it won't come out as half as good as yours has.

Blog Entries
    awww, thank you very much, guess had a sudden moment of inspiration because i was bored and nobody could hit how i wanted ))
    so i took the matter in my own hands

Total Posts - 33,986

Who do I have to bully to get a set around here...

Dany...you are still awesome!
    ~Set by Me~
    M.D.L