Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

RIP Robin Williams

News Robin Williams Passed Away

I was shocked to hear about Robin Williams today

Awakenings, Good Morning Vietnam, Dead Poet Society, Good Will Hunting, Mrs Doubt Fire and so many more movies, and so many animated movies he voiced. I also remember Mork and Mindy

May God Be With his family, friends, and fans

Super Junior

My MAL
    My MDL

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks Nelkk

Inherited will. Destiny of the age. The dreams of people. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom. These things will never cease to be.

Also R.I.P to the 1,000 people in Gaza, and the unconfirmed amount of people in Iraq.

Also RIP to the thousands of people dying everyday by war, starvation, disease, and natural causes. ;___;

Blog Entries
    I pray for the nations where people are dying everyday

I do not think an actors life is more important but I am seeing this everywhere as you do when it comes to people who's names are known and I hope that anyone suffering depression gets help for it.
    Super Junior

My MAL
    My MDL

7. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

I should open a thread about my neighbor Cohen Chaim Goldberg who died. He really impacted my life.

Blog Entries
    Robin Williams was one of my favorite actors. I rarely care about celebrity deaths but this man has made me laugh so many times, it would be wrong for me not to feel deeply saddened.

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.

10. The Following User Likes This Post:

togashi graped me #hiatus Arcelie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    aah not robbie williams. saw Good will hunting less then a month ago he was so good in it

PAD get padfrank! D::

The work of an artist is to create emotions with his/her work and Williams was the kind of actor that created lots of feelings to the people that watched his films. Obviously a death like this (and especially this tragic one) would shock everyone that is familiar with his work. It's silly to say R.I.P to the people in Gaza or whenever in such occasions not because their death is less important but because it's irrelevant.
    It's the fate of great artists to create a fuss around their names and especially when they have a career as great as Williams. The death of people like him can only bring sadness to the me since they are the brightest example of the positive aspects all humans have.
    And yes Arcelie his performance in Good Will Hunting is my personal favorite as well. Amazing film n.n
    Last edited by Pad Frank; 08-12-2014 at 02:42 PM.
    `::`

https://www.opbforums.com/forums/sig...gpic1078_4.gif

GoodReads l IMBd l Tumblr l Letterboxd

“Feed me to the wolves,
    let them have my flesh. I am
    something skin can’t hold.”
    — r.l.m, “wild thing”

13. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

...A Tula Náressë... Shikamaruuu's Avatar
    ...Atop the highest tree in Laurelindórenan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunshu View Post
    Robin Williams was one of my favorite actors. I rarely care about celebrity deaths but this man has made me laugh so many times, it would be wrong for me not to feel deeply saddened.
    Very much the same with me and countless others I'm sure : (.

Quote Originally Posted by Pad Frank View Post
    The work of an artist is to create emotions with his/her work and Williams was the kind of actor that created lots of feelings to the people that watched his films. Obviously a death like this (and especially this tragic one) would shock everyone that is familiar with his work. It's silly to say R.I.P to the people in Gaza or whenever in such occasions not because their death is less important but because it's irrelevant.
    It's the fate of great artists to create a fuss around their names and especially when they have a career as great as Williams. The death of people like him can only bring sadness to the me since they are the brightest example of the positive aspects all humans have.
    And yes Arcelie his performance in Good Will Hunting is my personal favorite as well. Amazing film n.n
    Exactly this. He really was one remarkable, outstanding actor. Not only was he a fantastic comedian but he pulled off his serious roles with equal passion and talent. It's heartbreaking thinking he was suffering so much and was driven to end everything as a means to end that suffering. My heart goes out to his family, friends and to all of us who feel his loss. He'll always live on as a legend <3.

Take me to a place where doors are open, a lovely little place where no one's broken.