Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Duel Academy Chancellor Undertaker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Adobe Flashruntime

What the hell is Adobe Flashruntime? A notification keeps popping up on my laptop asking me if I wanna run that program. I just spent $100 getting this thing fixed, I don't need any more problems. I Googled it and really couldn't find that much information. Adobe has a trademark on the name but no official information on it. Other than that, I couldn't find much. I saw something that said it might be a virus, which is why I say no every time it asks me to run it.

Set by Xeltox

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Taha and I shared a bond that only two truly insane people could share.
    What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod View Post
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

Blog Entries
    try disabling and uninstalling adobe flash, then reinstall flash from adobe's official site...

if that dont work, try this...
    Microsoft Safety Scanner.
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/sc...k/default.aspx

Sound like a virus. Run a full scan.
    Does it pop-up when you visit certain sites or just pops up all the time?

Set by Nel

Blog Entries
    also download and run these two programs...
    anvi smart defender
    microsoft security essentials

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3bada View Post
    Sound like a virus. Run a full scan.
    Does it pop-up when you visit certain sites or just pops up all the time?
    it pops up randomly from time to time. ive run full scans but they didnt find anything

Prod, my Adobe Flash is automatic cause i use Google Chrome. I have a good anti-virus software that I renew every year, Trend Micro Titanium. Its a really good anti-virus and has stopped its fair share of malware from making it onto my laptop. I dont need those programs but thanks anyways

Set by Xeltox

What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

Download an on-demand scanner and run a full scan on it. Your Antivirus is probably not catching it.

Set by Nel

Blog Entries
    yep... just download the ones I suggested...

Blog Entries
    ok, ill do it tomorrow

Set by Xeltox

If it started appearing after you downloaded a certain extension or program, uninstall that **** THEN run the scan.

Set by Nel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3bada View Post
    If it started appearing after you downloaded a certain extension or program, uninstall that **** THEN run the scan.
    ive got nothing on here that i havent had for ages. i did recently have a different version of Windows put on here, a friend of a friend did it cause my laptop kept crashing. honestly i cant wait to get rid of this thing, you wouldnt believe how many problems its had

Set by Xeltox