Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If you're going to use it for a long time then I suggest you format it, preferably by yourself.

Set by Nel

Duel Academy Chancellor Undertaker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    im nowhere near that skilled honestly. my goal is to get a new laptop sometime in the next 6 months. this thing has been to hell and back. ive had it for almost 5 years now. in that time, the hard drive has been replaced, the keyboards been replaced, ive gone through a dozen chargers and have to use high wattage ones in order for it to charge, a different version of Windows has been installed to fix a crashing problem and the frame has had it. so hopefully by next year, ill have a new laptop. this thing just cant take any more abuse

Set by Xeltox

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Taha and I shared a bond that only two truly insane people could share.
    What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod View Post
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Two things, Trend Micro Titanium is fantastic anti-virus.
    And, all the stuff you guys have listed in this thread is really light duty. Doesn't really scan your WHOLE computer.
    https://www.malwarebytes.org/

Snag that, run it once, be amazed with all the **** you have that you never knew about.

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    it pops up randomly from time to time. ive run full scans but they didnt find anything

Prod, my Adobe Flash is automatic cause i use Google Chrome. I have a good anti-virus software that I renew every year, Trend Micro Titanium. Its a really good anti-virus and has stopped its fair share of malware from making it onto my laptop. I dont need those programs but thanks anyways
    eww....chrome's pepper flash is full of bugs
    disable it, download normal flash player, enable this one from plugins

∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarianSony View Post
    eww....chrome's pepper flash is full of bugs
    disable it, download normal flash player, enable this one from plugins
    Really? I've been using it forever, and it works just fine. Especially considering that you rarely see flash on the intrawebs anymore because of Steve Jobs :O

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

whereuhavea<3 i'mahollow. melody of dead.deanders's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i don't know about you guys but i have the flash player from their official site.. and every time it needs an update it notifies me, i run it and that's it..

i don't get it why did you taker spend 100$ on it.. plus you could try avast antivirus.. been using it for years and always had great performance by my pc..

@claw what is that malwarebytes program..? an antivirus program or a simple malware program..? it shouldn't be good to have 2 or more antivirus programs at the same time as they might collide with each other..
    Last edited by melody of dead.deanders; 08-15-2014 at 06:47 PM.
    " Do you know me..? No.. You're quite certain that we've never met before..? Yes of course.. "

SOTW 21, 57, 60, & 6(sic)6, 76, 85, 86(co win) winner..
    MAL|MAL graph|DA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireclawX View Post
    Really? I've been using it forever, and it works just fine. Especially considering that you rarely see flash on the intrawebs anymore because of Steve Jobs :O
    more than half of chrome users are having problems with pepper flash so yeah...

Duel Academy Chancellor Undertaker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by melody of dead.deanders View Post
    i don't know about you guys but i have the flash player from their official site.. and every time it needs an update it notifies me, i run it and that's it..

i don't get it why did you taker spend 100$ on it.. plus you could try avast antivirus.. been using it for years and always had great performance by my pc..

@claw what is that malwarebytes program..? an antivirus program or a simple malware program..? it shouldn't be good to have 2 or more antivirus programs at the same time as they might collide with each other..
    I spent that money cause my laptop was having a major crashing problem. I had to have a friend of a friend fix it, which he did by formatting my laptop and putting a different version of Windows 7 on here. Havent had a single crash since.

@MarianSony i got no problems with the built in flash player, works just fine for me

Set by Xeltox

Taha and I shared a bond that only two truly insane people could share.
    What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod View Post
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

Blog Entries
    then it's ok
    about your problem...most probably a virus

Blog Entries
    it seems like you want help and advice yet you wont try anything we've suggested...lol