Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Duel Academy Chancellor Undertaker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i just havent had the chance yet lol. ill try that thing Fireclaw suggested

Set by Xeltox

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Taha and I shared a bond that only two truly insane people could share.
    What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod View Post
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

Blog Entries
    try his and try mine, I've never had any problems with my computer...

Über God King of Cookies Zenacalelith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    http://www.adobe.com/products/flashruntimes.html

Adobe's page on the runtime products (the flash player and Adobe AIR), the page's layout sucks and you really have to search to find what you are looking for, but it should tell you what you need to know.

I would not use the popup if it shows up again, even though the products are real the popup might still be a virus.

I am not sure just what Adobe AIR is (some kind of tool for developers), but I use the stand-alone version of the flash player fairly often.

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

This page will check to see which version of the web flash player you are using and what is the most recent version for each operating system and browser, it could just be that when you changed your version of windows the auto updates got disabled, the latest version came out on the 12th of this month
    Last edited by Zenacalelith; 08-15-2014 at 09:13 PM.
    Pervy Monk Spirit
    Kambarinyōdō Kanedama

Calm down, you're among friends, friends who wear badges,
    and search your bodily cavities, but friends just the same.
    By Bull Shannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    Before I forget it, RIP Zena. You were a good man and a better friend.

Quote Originally Posted by MarianSony View Post
    more than half of chrome users are having problems with pepper flash so yeah...
    mee included

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenacalelith View Post
    http://www.adobe.com/products/flashruntimes.html

Adobe's page on the runtime products (the flash player and Adobe AIR), the page's layout sucks and you really have to search to find what you are looking for, but it should tell you what you need to know.

I would not use the popup if it shows up again, even though the products are real the popup might still be a virus.

I am not sure just what Adobe AIR is (some kind of tool for developers), but I use the stand-alone version of the flash player fairly often.

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

This page will check to see which version of the web flash player you are using and what is the most recent version for each operating system and browser, it could just be that when you changed your version of windows the auto updates got disabled, the latest version came out on the 12th of this month
    thanks for the link, ill check it out. i had to redownload Chrome when the new version of Windows was put on so nothing should be disabled on it. Windows of course does its usual updates as well. i have no intentions of letting it run, never have

Set by Xeltox

What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireclawX View Post
    Two things, Trend Micro Titanium is fantastic anti-virus.
    And, all the stuff you guys have listed in this thread is really light duty. Doesn't really scan your WHOLE computer.
    https://www.malwarebytes.org/

Snag that, run it once, be amazed with all the **** you have that you never knew about.
    thanks for that fireclaw, i downloaded it and it worked wonders. it eliminated 17 threats that i didnt even know were there
    Last edited by Undertaker; 08-15-2014 at 09:47 PM.

Set by Xeltox

7. The Following User Likes This Post: