Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

ISIS beheading U.S. journalist James Foley

(CNN) -- A video released by ISIS shows the beheading of U.S. journalist James Foley and threatens the life of another American if President Barack Obama doesn't end military operations in Iraq.
    In the video posted Tuesday on YouTube, Foley is seen kneeling next to a man dressed in black. Foley reads a message, presumably scripted by his captors, that his "real killer'' is America.

White House confirms James Foley video is authentic

"The United States of America will continue to do what we must do to protect our people... we act against ISIL, standing alongside others," says Mr Obama. "A group like ISIL has no place in the 21st century."

David Cameron has condemned the murder of a US journalist by a British jihadi as "shocking and depraved" and broken off his holiday to lead the government's response to the crisis.
    The Prime Minister is expected to chair a MEETING with officials from the Foreign Office and Home Office to discuss the actions of Islamic State in Syria and Iraq.
    Mr Cameron said: "If true, the murder of James Foley is shocking and depraved. I will today chair meetings on the situation in Iraq and Syria."
    The Prime Minister has broken off his holiday in Cornwall after just a day, having previously said that he would return "immediately" if the situation in Iraq deteriorated.
    He made the announcement after Philip Hammond said that it appeared that the Islamic State extremist who beheaded Mr Foley is British.

ISIS executes hundreds on a daily basis, but people only care now that they executed one American guy? Not saying it's bad to care, but ISIS has been a problem in the Middle East for a while now.

Well the latest incident might be the trigger for US and the rest of the Western World to wake and actually do something about it.
    Sadly the deaths and tortures of hundreds people that are against the Islamic State wasn't enough to put the Western World into action. After the Iraq fiasco nobody wants to interfere with the Middle East...
    `::`

https://www.opbforums.com/forums/sig...gpic1078_4.gif

GoodReads l IMBd l Tumblr l Letterboxd

“Feed me to the wolves,
    let them have my flesh. I am
    something skin can’t hold.”
    — r.l.m, “wild thing”

Quote Originally Posted by Blooddrunk View Post
    ISIS executes hundreds on a daily basis, but people only care now that they executed one American guy? Not saying it's bad to care, but ISIS has been a problem in the Middle East for a while now.
    Exactly. No one cares about the middle eastern civilians...

Blog Entries
    Since when has provoking the us ever turned into anyones favor ?

do those Isis people really think that what they are doing, will do anything other then just piss our military off more ?

its just going to make them want to shoot them even harder >.>'

\/Click the Link Below and Watch My YouTube channel :O\/
    /\Click the Link Above and Watch My YouTube channel :O/\

I'm more surprised with EU's passive attitude (actually not, I'm not really surprised).
    If anyone should be threaten by them is EU since we are literally next to them. I'm not taking ISIS as a serious threat to be honest but letting them grow and terrorize innocent people is not right either. Not to mention that every time we choose to ignore something it always comes back to us 10 times worse.

“Feed me to the wolves,
    — r.l.m, “wild thing”

Blog Entries
    WW3 is just around the corner, I wonder if the middle east can even handle a full deployment of the US military

Quote Originally Posted by SaA View Post
    WW3 is just around the corner, I wonder if the middle east can even handle a full deployment of the US military
    Every time I read something like that I'm like "lel, relax".

“Feed me to the wolves,
    — r.l.m, “wild thing”

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pad Frank View Post
    well in like 50 years the events now could be considered WWish :O

its not like during WW1, it was anouced that it was WW1, it was just a big ass war , events in history are labled after the fact

and there is a lot of **** happening around the world right now >.>

...A Tula Náressë... Shikamaruuu's Avatar
    ...Atop the highest tree in Laurelindórenan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pad Frank View Post
    well in like 50 years the events now could be considered WWish :O

its not like during WW1, it was anouced that it was WW1, it was just a big ass war , events in history are labled after the fact

and there is a lot of **** happening around the world right now >.>
    I'd say we're already in WW3 in a way. It's just not officially classed as an all out war but considering everything that's happened/happening, it's no different to warfare D:.

It's just saddening and sickening to think these things keep happening. That history seems to repeat itself and depraved lunatics continue to brainwash people into committing mass genocide.

Take me to a place where doors are open, a lovely little place where no one's broken.