Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Who is to say that the US hasn't funded ISIS for the very purpose of intervening?

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaruuu View Post
    I'd say we're already in WW3 in a way. It's just not officially classed as an all out war but considering everything that's happened/happening, it's no different to warfare D:.

It's just saddening and sickening to think these things keep happening. That history seems to repeat itself and depraved lunatics continue to brainwash people into committing mass genocide.
    True words. But there is no actual solution to that. You can either go the political way, but talking to barbarics is like talking to a wall. Or you can go the military way, but there will always be a new lunatic or a group of them, hellbent on genocide. And even in such a scenario in which all said lunatics are exterminated, it won't hold unless there'll be a united world totalitarian dictatorship, but that is also not the perfect solution. :/

Quote Originally Posted by -Omega- View Post
    Who is to say that the US hasn't funded ISIS for the very purpose of intervening?
    I don't want to sound crazy but this could very much be a possibility. The United States' history is littered with this kind of stupid ****, and this could another similar event.

It's a possibility yes, but I'd need something more solid to even give that much thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    I don't want to sound crazy but this could very much be a possibility. The United States' history is littered with this kind of stupid ****, and this could another similar event.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBomb View Post
    It's a possibility yes, but I'd need something more solid to even give that much thought.
    I'm not saying that the US or Nato has or haven't funded ISIS nor are these links set out to prove it, but take a look:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28873051

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...ectid=11312127

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/british-jih...heading-607210

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/jam...-syria-n184686
    Last edited by -Omega-; 08-21-2014 at 12:33 AM.

I'm highly conflicted on the middle eastern enigma; one of the voices inside me whispers caution and patience, mainly due to the potentially massive casualties, while the other preaches imperialistic interference, which may as well be warranted in regards to ISIS. This self-proclaimed caliphate - with all its territorial aggression - has tapped into multi-million dollar oil reserves that are sold in the black market, which could be used to expand its cause and quite possibly become an actual threat in the future. By all means ISIS are fanatic lunatics that have no place in the modern world, and should be dealt with by any means necessary. Though I'm afraid with the ever weakening foreign policy in Washington, and Europe's major countries reluctance to assist an increasingly isolationist superpower, we'll actually stand by idly as ISIS continues its global Jihad propaganda, adding numbers to its cause, and potentially trigger larger scale turbulence in the region, which could lead to actual war. So all in all, I guess I'm in favor of a bold US/EU interference now.

Isn't this nice though? With the rise of ISIS, we can forget about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Blog Entries
    I feel like the ISIS or whatever they're called are poking the USA with a stick like we're a sleeping bear...and eventually that bear gets pissed off and rips everyone and everything to shreds...just sayin...

ISIS needs to be stopped, but at the same time the focus on the beheading of one American is strictly propaganda.

Blog Entries
    ISIS needs to be stopped, but at the same time the focus on the beheading of one American is strictly propaganda.

WW1 was triggered by 1 assassin killing 2 people

you cant just write something off like that by just calling it propaganda

\/Click the Link Below and Watch My YouTube channel :O\/
    /\Click the Link Above and Watch My YouTube channel :O/\