Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The Bush administration no longer speaks for the American people. That's how democracies work. Obama is reluctant because at the end of the day his government has to pay the bill, while other major countries standby idly and expect their big brother to do all the work. They should do a joint operation instead.

SaA, you're forgetting that the largest victims of ISIS are actual citizens of these countries. You cant just blow them all up. >>"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    The Bush administration no longer speaks for the American people. That's how democracies work. Obama is reluctant because at the end of the day his government has to pay the bill, while other major countries standby idly and expect their big brother to do all the work. They should do a joint operation instead.

SaA, you're forgetting that the largest victims of ISIS are actual citizens of these countries. You cant just blow them all up. >>"
    im not saying blow them all up >.>

just saying that if we did bring a full scale war over there

even if other countires wanted it to happen, afterwards we would still be condemned for it

\/Click the Link Below and Watch My YouTube channel :O\/
    /\Click the Link Above and Watch My YouTube channel :O/\

Well yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying. :P

Quote Originally Posted by SaA View Post
    im not saying blow them all up >.>

just saying that if we did bring a full scale war over there

even if other countires wanted it to happen, afterwards we would still be condemned for it
    That is true. It would be seen as "imperialist" America striking again.

Not sure if anyone saw this yet...?
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...ians/23458481/
    set by ~YUI
    MAL