View Poll Results: Who will win the UEFA Champions League in 2014-2015?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real Madrid CF (Spain)

    2 20.00%
  • FC Barcelona (Spain)

    0 0%
  • Club Atlético de Madrid (Spain)

    0 0%
  • Chelsea FC (England)

    4 40.00%
  • Liverpool FC (England)

    0 0%
  • Manchester City FC (England)

    0 0%
  • Arsenal FC (England)

    1 10.00%
  • FC Bayern Munich (Germany)

    2 20.00%
  • Borussia Dortmund (Germany)

    0 0%
  • Other

    1 10.00%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 86
  1. #21
    Red Comet Guren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Land of Sprouts
    Posts
    14,784
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Myung Soo View Post
    Good lad. Unlike BBomb.
    Hell, I finished my team rather quickly. It took me more time with the WC fantasy game.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Guren View Post
    Hell, I finished my team rather quickly. It took me more time with the WC fantasy game.
    I know right? It seems the prices are better for this game. In the WC game it was hard to buy a decent team with 100 million.

  3. #23
    Red Comet Guren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Land of Sprouts
    Posts
    14,784
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Myung Soo View Post
    I know right? It seems the prices are better for this game. In the WC game it was hard to buy a decent team with 100 million.
    Yeah I too noticed that. I really have a decent team now.

  4. #24
    Arsenal gonna win this ****..

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Flesh View Post
    Arsenal gonna win this ****..
    After today, they wouldn't be half bad a shout. :O

    /I'm only joking.

  6. The Following User Likes This Post:


  7. #26
    I'll join later tonight

  8. #27
    how long do i have to join and make my team till this starts?
    the first matches are next week iirc
    ~





    ~

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by osna View Post
    how long do i have to join and make my team till this starts?
    the first matches are next week iirc
    You have 3 days I believe.

  10. #29
    alright
    i'll get on it if i remember it
    ~





    ~

  11. #30
    I'll remind you. :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •