Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Boku no Hero Academia - Manga Discussion [SHOUNEN]

Genres: Action, Comedy, Drama, Martial Arts, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural
    Author: Horikoshi Kouhei
    Artist: Horikoshi Kouhei

Description: The story is set in the modern day, except people with special powers have become commonplace throughout the world. A boy named Izuku Midoriya has no powers, but he still dreams.
    Last edited by 3bada; 04-20-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Set by Nel

Latest http://bato.to/read/_/285569/boku-no..._fallen-angels

I thought he won't stand a chance against Kacchan, but he actually put up a fight. And the title of the next chapter makes me excited lol

Set by Nel

Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is it just me or is Kacchan being a total d*ck to Izuku for no reason? Psychology of bullying aside, it seems like he hates Izuku with a passion and from what I've seen up until now, he has absolutely no reason to.

To me it seems that he hates him because he wants to be something big even though he's pretty much useless from his view. He doesn't want someone like Izuku to be on the same level as him. Basically he's a ****.

Set by Nel

The way I see it, Kacchan was always treated as being greater than others even from his childhood. Izuku, who was inferior in every way to him, didn't treat him the same way. Where there was compassion, Kacchan saw someone looking down on him. Being looked down upon by someone so clearly inferior would be infuriating. When Izuku "saved" him from Invisible robe or whatever that slime guy was, it really drove him crazy.

Plus you know, explosions. Explosive personality. That kind of connection.

Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pistachio20 View Post
    The way I see it, Kacchan was always treated as being greater than others even from his childhood. Izuku, who was inferior in every way to him, didn't treat him the same way. Where there was compassion, Kacchan saw someone looking down on him. Being looked down upon by someone so clearly inferior would be infuriating. When Izuku "saved" him from Invisible robe or whatever that slime guy was, it really drove him crazy.

Plus you know, explosions. Explosive personality. That kind of connection.
    Meh, the guy has clearly walked into the psychopath territory in the recent chapter. I think the author just kind of lost track of the character, probably wanted to make him into the rival-type that always looks down on the MC because they don't find him worthy..........................but it ended up to where it's a early teenage psycho out for blood for petty reasons.

I think the bigger talking point should be his costume... lel

"Every living creature on Earth dies alone."

MDL|OP

Quote Originally Posted by 3bada View Post
    http://bato.to/read/_/287819/boku-no..._fallen-angels

Nice chapter, Glad Midoriya is the thinking type
    He has to be. He's only had the quirk for a short time, and can't really control it without destroying his body in the process. He probably would have eventually become some kind of gadget hero if it weren't for Almight.