Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukina View Post
    It's a delight to meet you Jasmine

    She happily smile while letting her eyes wonder side to side, looking at the shop. Noticing, Jasmine was indeed the only one here. It was quiet and lonely. Looking at the girl, Deciding normally she wouldn't bother but this girl was sweet and also had her new favorite outfit. She became curious and decided to ask. Standing up straight she glanced around a bit more.

    Are you the only caretaker of this shop?

    She tilted her head slightly from her curiosity
    Notice Miya gazing at the shop, Jasmine wondered if there was anything else she needed. As she patiently waited for Miya to say what was on her own mind, a question was asked and the question was an unique one, definitely. None of her customers has asked her that before. Hesitating a while, thinking of what and how she would answer, Jasmine figured it wouldn't hurt to tell the truth, at least, half-truth.

    Yes, it's just me for now. My parents died a few years back and I have been taking care of this shop ever since then.

  2. #62
    Oh! The girl revealed to Miya that she worked at this shop alone, her parents dying a few years ago. Miya had seen many things in the world and was a little cold hearted herself so the girls parents dying did not draw any sympathy from her. But it must have been very boring for the lonely life of a shop could get boring after a while.

    Hey Jasmine, Me and my friend over there are on looking around the city some. If you would like you're more than welcome to join us for the afternoon

    Miya said, taking steps on er toes across the shops floor, going back to Saeko's side. With a gentle smile, she waited for the girls answer
    Alexius Myron (Fairy Tail RP)

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukina View Post
    Oh! The girl revealed to Miya that she worked at this shop alone, her parents dying a few years ago. Miya had seen many things in the world and was a little cold hearted herself so the girls parents dying did not draw any sympathy from her. But it must have been very boring for the lonely life of a shop could get boring after a while.

    Hey Jasmine, Me and my friend over there are on looking around the city some. If you would like you're more than welcome to join us for the afternoon

    Miya said, taking steps on er toes across the shops floor, going back to Saeko's side. With a gentle smile, she waited for the girls answer
    Jasmine observed Miya as she made a request for Jasmine to join her for the afternoon. And, with that, she considered the shop. It was already rare that people would walk by this shop nowadays, what would an afternoon do to her? In addition, it was rare that customers would ask her to travel wit them and Jasmine was secretly happy about that, although her expression hadn't revealed anything of happiness at all. She found no harm in it as Miya had already walked to her friend's side. Facing them, Jasmine nodded her head towards Miya and Saeko.

    Sure, why not? Since I have nothing to do, I don't mind. I just hope I won't be a trouble though.
    Last edited by Satsuki; 05-26-2016 at 10:51 AM.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukina View Post

    Miya stood quietly while to two attempted to make a decision. After a moment of silence Miya made her own decision and approached the clerk to pay for a room. For now Miya wanted to look around. It being a long time since her and Saeko visited the capital of the empire and from the looks of it things were just as bad as before. But from her short walk earlier she found out there was also more to the city than before. Miya walked back to Saeko and took her hand

    We'll look around first and find a nice place to eat.

    Holding Saeko's hand wasn't really needed but it had became a thing for the two. Starting off scared together, the two had gotten close from taking on the unknown and mysterious world together and overcoming a lot of trials.. Miya let go of Saeko's hand and place her own on her friends shoulders and turned her towards the door. Using her friends shoulders to prop herself up more when they got to the door. Miya put her lips besides Saeko's ear.

    We'll have to find a lead somewhere in this city. *sigh* but if we can't then we'll jusg have to try again tomorrow.

    Since Miya stood so close no one was able to see Miya sliding a hand down Saeko's back slowly with a gentle smile on her face. Miya giggled when her hand reached Saeko's booty. Giving it a few squeezes while she giggled and one final pat before Miya made distance and moved in front of Saeko. Leaving the inn while gesturing with one finger and a smile for Saeko to follow. Miya thought it would be a good idea to ask around but first she wantdd to see some of the new places. Picking one nearby she went in, seeing a little girl taking her place and eating bread. Miya walked in quietly and looked around at what they had. After looking at a few things she looked at the girl with a smile.

    Hello there little one. Are there any deals right now?
    Saeko had stopped when she felt Miya stop, and for a few moments she simply stood there staring up at the inn. But before she could open her mouth Miya had already began to drag her inside and made her way towards the counter paying for the room. This forced a smile upon Saeko's face, it was rare sometime to see her act this way...she usually remained quiet. But when she did break out of her shell at time it was nice to see. After Miya had spoke with the clerk she was already back over and this time was pushing her towards the door they had just entered through. But she stopped for a minute to whisper to her and mess with her some, this part caused a slight squek to burst from Saeko's mouth and her cheeks turned red for a moment as she nudged Miya playfully in return and followed after her quickly.

    "Hey...what if someone had seen you doing that Miya??

    After This all happened she simply followed Miya as she began to walk around, Saeko had once more drifted off into thought and hadn't heard much of what Miya and the little girl that was before them had been saying...in fact Saeko didn't even realize where they were until she heard Miya stomp her foot and then suddenly exit a changing room to pay for clothes that she had been trying one. Of course Saeko had to stare at Miya for a moment as she saw the outfit she had on and had to admit that Miya did look rather good in it. So much so that it once more forced a blush across her face and she had to turn away and rub her cheeks. But Saeko quickly forced this from her mind as she heard Miya ask the girl if she wished to come with them, she turned to Miya as she approached her again and leaned close enough to her that only Miya would hear her

    "Okay Miya ...whats with the girl, you came to this shop on purpose didnt you...so spill it and tell me what your thinking"


    Fairy Tail:Amaya Naruto:Chihana/Méiguī One Piece:Kazumi

  5. #65
    When Miya got back to Saeko's side, her friend whispered something to her that only made her giggle before leaning closer to her friend. A whisper back.

    I'm not thinking anything Saeko

    Miya smiled at her friend and gently bumped their shoulders against each others

    This is all by coincidence. This girl is obviously lying. Who would leave a poor child all alone to run a store? If anything someone would have trashed this place long ago. If she has to lie and spend so much time here. I say why not? Who knows, she could be of help some way right? We need information and money. What if we take her along for a nice and safe job?

    The girl jasmine then gave her response to Miya's question. Saying she would go with them and Miya still smiled.

    Oh im sure you won't be. You're and adorable girl and you seem nice. We'll wait here by the door while you get what you need and close up shop.

    Miya stood next to Saeko while Jasmine would do what she needed. Miya looked towards Saeko, her eyes still having a low glow to them. While she waited she ran her finger along her stomach. Enjoying the material the clothes were made out of. Strangely surprising but it appeased her senses. Giving her a slight rush which could be why she was in a more happy mood
    Last edited by Tsukina; 05-27-2016 at 01:59 PM.
    Alexius Myron (Fairy Tail RP)

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukina View Post
    When Miya got back to Saeko's side, her friend whispered something to her that only made her giggle before leaning closer to her friend. A whisper back.

    I'm not thinking anything Saeko

    Miya smiled at her friend and gently bumped their shoulders against each others

    This is all by coincidence. This girl is obviously lying. Who would leave a poor child all alone to run a store? If anything someone would have trashed this place long ago. If she has to lie and spend so much time here. I say why not? Who knows, she could be of help some way right? We need information and money. What if we take her along for a nice and safe job?

    The girl jasmine then gave her response to Miya's question. Saying she would go with them and Miya still smiled.

    Oh im sure you won't be. You're and adorable girl and you seem nice. We'll wait here by the door while you get what you need and close up shop.

    Miya stood next to Saeko while Jasmine would do what she needed. Miya looked towards Saeko, her eyes still having a low glow to them. While she waited she ran her finger along her stomach. Enjoying the material the clothes were made out of. Strangely surprising but it appeased her senses. Giving her a slight rush which could be why she was in a more happy mood
    Not having heard what Miya and Saeko had said amongst themselves, not knowing that Miya had already suspected her of lying, Jasmine continued to smile. A travelling journey, she couldn't help but be excited. She had never had a travelling journey and she was looking forward to every moment of it. Girls i this town that approached her shop were rare so she was really excited to go on a travelling journey with the 2 girl she ahs just met. Furthermore, they don't seem like bad person at all. Miya had a slight glowing aura to her and Saeko, although quiet, seems to be full of wisdom. At least, from what she has seen, that is. As Miya addressed her that she would wait until she closes the shop, Jasmine simply nodded and gazed at her shop. She had a feeling she won't be coming back at all. Reminded of her parents, she was reminded of the scars on her body. Everytime the torture happened, she had always tried to rationalize it. She had thought that they were helping her since she had to take over the business anyway but one day, she had gone absolute crazy... As she closed her eyes every night, she could still think of their blood spilled on the ground and her waking up to see the horrors she had caused... Looking at her hands that was holding a sword, she had to wonder what happened... It was as if... Knowing it wasn't the time to think about that, she wiped the lone tear away and looked away from the shop, closing it, determined not to even take another glance at the shop, knowing what kind of memories it had brought her. Pulling the metal bar to the ground, she faced Saeko and MIya.

    I'm ready, let's go.

  7. #67
    Saeko looked over at Miya for a second and simply rolled her eyes, she knew there was more to this story but she wasn't going to bring it up with the young girl now standing in front of them.She looked back to the young girl and gave a bow before speaking to her for the first time.

    ~Hello there...Jasmine was it?? My name is Saeko, im a friend of Miya's. Its a pleasure to meet you?~

    She smiled down at the girl kindly before turning back to Miya and crossing her arms, her smiled faded for a moment and she sighed lightly. Miya had told her they were planning to search for more leads but instead they were now going to be travelling with this young girl...to some extent this annoyed Saeko, but at the same time it might be a good chance for her to just forget about her worries and try to enjoy herself. Though the later was a little much, she always enjoyed the time she spent with Miya. But her goal was never pushed from her mind. But maybe having to look after both Miya and Jasmine would help take her mind of her other worries. Saeko remained silent for a little while before speaking her smiled returning slightly as she gave a wink to Miya.

    ~Well then Miya...what is it you have planned for us on this little journey of ours??? Id love to know what your thinking~


    Fairy Tail:Amaya Naruto:Chihana/Méiguī One Piece:Kazumi

  8. #68
    When Shinkai finished his performance, he rose and bowed to the people sitting at their tables before him and was met with applause. He rose back up and smiled. He extended a hand up, calling for quiet.

    "I would like to thank you all for joining me today. As the new head of the Tsurugi family, I seek to create a new legacy for my clan, as penance for the past and to shape a better future. I know you will all aide me in this endeavor, and I thank you, truly thank you, from the bottom of my heart."

    Many stood to applaud this time, and he bowed again, then walked back and left the stage as new entertainers made their way to take his place. As he stood back behind the curtains, he grinned sinisterly. The fools, he'd only work to benefit himself. He chuckled before returning to a gentle smile and walked out back into view, mingling with the other nobles no matter how minor. Even pawns had their uses, after all.

  9. #69

    Miya just smiled while Saeko and Jasmine were introduced while the three set off on their little trip. Miya walked in the center, hearing them introducing themselves. After that though, things got quiet but with a wink that got Miya's attention, she turned her head towards Saeko who had asked her a question about what she had in mind for their journey.

    We're going on a lead I got earlier today. Remember when we split up earlier? I went to the wealthier district. to follow a lead we had from the last town. About a guy named Reginald. Sounds fancy right? It turns out he's not that rich and actually visited the standard districts. Ya know one's like these were things aren't THAT bad around. While I was searching some of the usual city hounds started barking at me and followed me. Luckily those women were there and That's when you found me Saeko. Those women were talking about a guy named Reginald and made he sound important.

    Casually Miya matched the speed that her friends were walking and lowered her voice. Her eyes casually looking around, seeing the other people and guards walking or staying in front of a business.

    If my lead is right, that guy has a secret that will aid the revolution in fighting against the empire and he's boarding a train tonight and we will be right there. What specifically got my attention was Reginald run in. Of course the empire tried to kill him earlier by assassination but he lives and claims he saw "Death embodied". Not only does this secret but whoever he saw that day has gotten me curious. We need every lead we can Saeko and I have a few questions for this man. I've crossed paths with him before

    Miya said with a nod of her head
    Alexius Myron (Fairy Tail RP)

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukina View Post

    Miya just smiled while Saeko and Jasmine were introduced while the three set off on their little trip. Miya walked in the center, hearing them introducing themselves. After that though, things got quiet but with a wink that got Miya's attention, she turned her head towards Saeko who had asked her a question about what she had in mind for their journey.

    We're going on a lead I got earlier today. Remember when we split up earlier? I went to the wealthier district. to follow a lead we had from the last town. About a guy named Reginald. Sounds fancy right? It turns out he's not that rich and actually visited the standard districts. Ya know one's like these were things aren't THAT bad around. While I was searching some of the usual city hounds started barking at me and followed me. Luckily those women were there and That's when you found me Saeko. Those women were talking about a guy named Reginald and made he sound important.

    Casually Miya matched the speed that her friends were walking and lowered her voice. Her eyes casually looking around, seeing the other people and guards walking or staying in front of a business.

    If my lead is right, that guy has a secret that will aid the revolution in fighting against the empire and he's boarding a train tonight and we will be right there. What specifically got my attention was Reginald run in. Of course the empire tried to kill him earlier by assassination but he lives and claims he saw "Death embodied". Not only does this secret but whoever he saw that day has gotten me curious. We need every lead we can Saeko and I have a few questions for this man. I've crossed paths with him before

    Miya said with a nod of her head
    As Saeko introduced herself to Jasmine, Jasmine simply nodded her head.

    It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Saeko.

    As Miya began explaning the journey in mind that she had, Jasmine found out that she understand what Miya was saying. Not at all. But, she somehow got the point that they were on a mission though. But, as for what mission, Jasmine was lost. But, Jasmine didn't ask them what mission they were on, neither did she ask them who was this guy they were referring to. She just followed them quietly like a follower.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •