Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Guess That Anime Discussion Thread

This will be the thread for all 'Guess That Anime Games' while we are getting ready for them and for after the games are over in case anyone had questions or anything of the sort.

Countdown to the Winter GTA Contest on Sunday December 27 @ 3PM EST.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

The next game will be May 4, 2015 at 12PM EST!

Quote Originally Posted by Pspfanatic View Post
    This will be the thread for all 'Guess That Anime Games' while we are getting ready for them and for after the games are over in case anyone had questions or anything of the sort.

I have 20 pictures ready so far. Should I make the game longer?
    20 questions is enough, depending on the difficulty, some of them can take quite long. If you think they are generally fairly easy, you might want to add some more.

When me and kira set it up on AC, we split it up into difficulties of questions so it got progressively harder, but there was about that many.

Honestly I don't expect anywhere near as many people as the AC ones (no offense or anything) so they could take even longer if they are really obscure.

Yeah, 20 seems fine.

/made a sub-forum for site-wide events
    /moved thread into it

"Every living creature on Earth dies alone."

MDL|OP

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    *subscribes*

how does it work, the one who guesses has to give the new picture or?
    https://twitter.com/Erebus2509

set by Freya

♫* Hime, hime, daisuki!*♫
    "Spread the otaku ways!"

Nah this is not like the BG, only Psp asks here

Set by Nel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3bada View Post
    Nah this is not like the BG, only Psp asks here
    ah ok, what's BG?
    https://twitter.com/Erebus2509

set by Freya

♫* Hime, hime, daisuki!*♫
    "Spread the otaku ways!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    20 questions is enough, depending on the difficulty, some of them can take quite long. If you think they are generally fairly easy, you might want to add some more.

When me and kira set it up on AC, we split it up into difficulties of questions so it got progressively harder, but there was about that many.

Honestly I don't expect anywhere near as many people as the AC ones (no offense or anything) so they could take even longer if they are really obscure.
    Ahh, well this is just the picture competition. I'm going to start working on the trivia one soon.
    The picture one should be pretty easy. I might create 10 more snippets just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
    ah ok, what's BG?
    Bounty Game

Blog Entries
    Having a collection of pictures ready will help compared to the original AC style of the winner has to make the next one, both for a steady stream of activity and constant level of difficulty. But we can always resort to winner makes another one, or passes it along to the first poster of the next question, if we want to keep going past the original set of questions or when you log off.

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNutts View Post
    Having a collection of pictures ready will help compared to the original AC style of the winner has to make the next one, both for a steady stream of activity and constant level of difficulty. But we can always resort to winner makes another one, or passes it along to the first poster of the next question, if we want to keep going past the original set of questions or when you log off.
    I gotcha. I just wanted to do it this way and just have myself run it so that we can have some sort of event that we can do monthly that will attract people to the site and definitely bring the members on to join the competition as well. Because this picture contest will be a deciding factor of who has the best anime knowledge! Plus then people won't have to make their own pictures or whatnot. Just come in and join the competition!