Page 934 of 1435 FirstFirst ... 43483488492493293393493593694498410341434 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,340 of 14350
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooddrunk View Post
    And you're made of SAND. SAAAAND. My whiny brat tears will drown you.
    Sand Superman replaced Superman all these years

Superman = Sand Superman

Superman > Whiny Superman

Sand Superman > Whiny Superman's tears

Everything dies. You. Me. Everyone on this planet. Our sun. Our galaxy, and, eventually, the universe itself. This is simply how things are. It's inevitable... And I accept it. What I will not tolerate-- what I find unacceptable-- is going quietly, like some mewling child, before my time. There is something out there, coming for us, trying to kill us all-- And I would do to it what it would do to us. Brothers. Sisters...will you help me kill worlds?

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Lord View Post
    Sand Superman replaced Superman all these years

Superman = Sand Superman

Superman > Whiny Superman

Sand Superman > Whiny Superman's tears

Nuh-uh. Superboy-Prime is from Prime Earth, where all of the other Supermen are comic book characters. He doesn't become sand. He goes to DC Comics HQ, makes them retcon this stuff, and voila. No sand superman.

Nuh-uh. Superboy-Prime is from Prime Earth, where all of the other Supermen are comic book characters. He doesn't become sand. He goes to DC Comics HQ, makes them retcon this stuff, and voila. No sand superman.
    That's cheating you're a big fat cheater that no one likes openly but everyone loves secretly
    Everything dies. You. Me. Everyone on this planet. Our sun. Our galaxy, and, eventually, the universe itself. This is simply how things are. It's inevitable... And I accept it. What I will not tolerate-- what I find unacceptable-- is going quietly, like some mewling child, before my time. There is something out there, coming for us, trying to kill us all-- And I would do to it what it would do to us. Brothers. Sisters...will you help me kill worlds?

That's cheating you're a big fat cheater that no one likes openly but everyone loves secretly
    SBP is the perfect dream husbando and everyone who says otherwise just doesn't want to admit they lust over him

SBP is the perfect dream husbando and everyone who says otherwise just doesn't want to admit they lust over him
    Fact

i am just watching this laughing my ass off

CHERISH yesterday
    DREAM tomorrow
    LIVE today

~~~~~~~~The 2nd Coming~~~~~~~~

Fact
    If he doesn't make a surprise return soon I'll be sad
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousFlattery27 View Post
    i am just watching this laughing my ass off
    Join the SBP fanclub, you know you want to

If he doesn't make a surprise return soon I'll be sad

Join the SBP fanclub, you know you want to
    Darkseid and Antimonitor and about to finish their epic battle when a force sends them flying backwards

Spoiler:

Darkseid and Antimonitor and about to finish their epic battle when a force sends them flying backwards

Spoiler:
    Holy **** this needs to happen so badly.

also
    >force sends them flying backwards
    more like reality punches them to another dimension

Holy **** this needs to happen so badly.

also
    >force sends them flying backwards
    more like reality punches them to another dimension
    Back to Apokolips and Earth-3 for those two jerks