Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Koon: 3 stats

We should regulate the stat rewards for maxed out characters, now that the shop is open.

As an example, and I apologize to Bad for using him as an example, he just gained 3 stats on a MAXED character, and he only posted 5 times in MI, and those posts weren't even battle-oriented.

That's way too much for a maxed character. I feel stat gaining dosen't get any harder when you level up; it just stays the same. That defeats the purpose, imo, and it'll only cause more power imbalance.

We should either regulate stat gaining for maxed character, and by extension high-level characters, or make the trade-in for the plaza really costly in terms of stats.
    Last edited by Ichimonji; 06-29-2015 at 02:41 PM.

would rather increase cost rather then try to come up with a system where stat gain earns are influenced by current "level", everyone is already subjective when awarding rewards.

for example p20 seems to value combat for his stat gains, ellie seems to have a system where he gives stats based on the money earned 100k=1stat, while i'm dooing something more similar to p20 but also include a "mental" aspect that awards people for using cunning,manipulation etc.

I agree with Ichi's points, though regulating would be difficult. Making the Golden Plaza prizes fairly high costing would mean we wouldn't need to be overly strict and complicate things, especially since GM rewards are so subjective as Silver pointed out. On that point though, while rewards can be subjective, perhaps GM salary should not be. Not the time or place to discuss this, but definitely food for thought.

"Every living creature on Earth dies alone."

MDL|OP

5. The Following User Likes This Post:

I base my GM salary on the first group of updates. I take the average and then add a bit for dealing with, often, five other individuals instead of the casual one.

P20 then approves/disapproves indirectly.

@Actual Discussion
    I was expecting this place to be expensive. I might also do additive purchases where when someone buys something, it gets more expensive at a fixed rate that I can mark on the front page under their name.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

7. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Bad: Koon: 4 stat

With that, I should have 15 stat points, so I'm gonna give that Deluxe MB a shot. Please and thank you.

Deluxe MB isn't ready and not in the shop currently, so you will not give it a shot.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guren View Post
    KI Rewards
    Bad:
    +4 SP
    19 now

A few suggestions to the Deluxe Mystery Box:

-Add in at least one "Nothing" slot
    -The "Paramecia" slot is vague. Perhaps change it to "MB Paramecia", unless that's what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.

Paramecia is Paramecia.

It is not vague.

Also, I don't need nothing slots. Some items already have nothing to certain players, and you can NOT get duplicates of any box. Once you have an item, it turns into nothing and the next box now costs five more attribute points than the last. If you are lucky and achieve even half the box slots, the next roll a fifty fifty to a new item that costs three times more than the standard Enigma Box.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q