Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Grand Knight of Ruland Faize Beleth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Club Paradise

With one guard leaving the room to take care of the man who was formerly strapped to a chair. Kain stood with the owner and a single bodyguard.

Now then. You want more to give to your lovely women, who otherwise your pig self wouldn't even have a chance with!

Kain seemed a little annoyed, now walking up to the scared man and repeatedly poking him in his chest.

Listen here buddy. Don't try to get one over on me. You think any of these hoodlums could replicate my Lily? Ha! Those women out there wouldn't give you the time of day.

Kain stepped away from the man. Slowly walked backwards with his arms spread

Look around! Now I bet tonight you planned to get a fine piece of ass huh?

Suddenly his phone began to ring. He didn't save any names but his memory was good enough to remember numbers. He took his phone out of his coat pocket and looked at the number.

Speaking of Fine pieces of ass...Hold on

He said, holding up a single finger before answering. The body guard had heard something and got closer to the door.

Heeey sweety. How's the stuff treating you? Need me to get more for ya?

Boss!

Without looking Kain sternly lifted a finger signaling the guy to wait. Suddenly he heard a fierce whacking sound causing him to quickly turn around and see his guard getting put down. Kain simply looked. His face expressionless but it was obvious he was confused on what was going on. Eventually a smile formed as he casually walked to the couch in the room, his katana there, Kain sat down and grabbed it with his left hand, holding it while sitting on his lap. He seemed very relaxed over the phone his contact would be able to hear it all go down.

I'll have to call you back kitten.

He said before ending the call and placing the phone in a pocket inside his jacket.

So...what the hell is this?

He said gesturing his hand towards Valor with a smirk on his face

Are you some type of hero? Ya know what? Today's a really busy day for me so if you could just tell me what you want and leave, I'd appreciate it Buddy
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    I love you faize
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki Akiru View Post
    Nu~ How could I forget~? It was you, my dear King Faize~
    Quote Originally Posted by Desera View Post
    Its okay Faize youll always be my lord in every way lol

Arata Haimura (Fairy Tail) lAi Mikaze (Fairy Tail)

Home / Someone Else's Home

The night sky never seemed calming in this city. After all, its filled with scum all around and only few who are good people. Maggie enters her apartment, putting her bag on a desk while listening to an answering machine. She walks into the kitchen straight for the fridge, looking for what she has left. The only sound in the home is the voices on the answering machine, though it didn't seem like Maggie was paying attention. It was just background noise for her. She closes the door and looks around her kitchen, wondering if she should actually get a dog. She didn't think much about it though, while she began sniffing and rubbing her nose a bit while walking towards her room. She had quite a fun car ride home thanks to her pill and the amusement of the drive always seem to satisfy her. But this wasn't enough satisfaction for Maggie to simply live. She needed more. Undressing, Maggie knew it was time to get ready for her other job. Cloaking herself after with a red piece of clothing after a sort of bandage tape around her, She was ready to go. Her eyes seemed black in this costume which gave her a odd appearance. Anyone dressing up like that would look odd, but this was to keep her from getting caught.

Maggie purposely chose this apartment for it's location. No cameras are in the halls, no one is living in this section, and outside is the manholes in the alleyway. Maggie took to the sewers and traveled on foot. She was so informed on Gotham's areas and sewer system thanks to the companies that dealt with drainage, housing and bonds. She had all kinds of knowledge that she took to use here, skipping and hopping from sides in the sewer below. She knew exactly where to go at all times. Gotham had many manholes, yet she seemed to have a great knowledge on where they led. It took a few hours, but Maggie had come to the one she was suppose to be at. It led up to a side street which was located at a very nice location of large homes, mansions nearly. She didn't have to worry about being caught because of her knowledge of the individuals around. She wasn't some idiot, she knew the people around these streets, studied them on paper and knew the kinds of people who lived around. No one is up at this point of night. Sliding the top off and getting into the street, the figure covered in white and over it red skipped across the street onto grass as she approached a home.

As she approached the home, Maggie ran and took a step at the pillar, using it to propel her higher while she grabs a hold of the roofing part of the pillar. Pulling herself up and standing on the lower roof, the figure quietly tests the locks on the windows. No, nope, not this one, here we go. She didn't like busting in, thus she looked for a simple unlocked window. Quietly she entered and didn't hear a thing. No one was home and she knew this well. They were the family who went on a vacation she read about. This millionaire was someone who squandered his money and spoiled his family. He didn't need it. Maggie shifts through home, not touching walls and using her feet to slide her feet across the wood floor gently. She'd feel her way through the home until she came to find his office. She'd take a look around, turning on a flashlight while keeping a hand over the top to keep the light narrow. She goes through the desk, looking at all the papers present while turning on the computer.

Password? She'd learned to easily bypass that. It didnt take long for her to get into the computer. She knew how to find his finance, bank information, everything was here. She leaned back in the seat for a moment and sighed to herself. After having a relief, she leaned forward and began transferring money and taking it out in some portions at areas around. She sent checks and checks and checks to store locations that received them and hold them until the owner arrived. What purpose was this? Simple. She couldn't pretend to be his wife, he'd have to come get them. But the money is physical now, so she'd just break in a rob the closed stores. Cameras? Pff, who cares when you have a mask? Maggie spent her entire night traveling around below the sewers and entering closed stores, stealing the man's checks for thousands and eventually returned home.

Maggie returned home and put the checks on the dresser and pressed the answering machine while walking towards the fridge once again. Seeing the same things, she wondered about what to have. Again, no new calls, though once more it was just background noise. Maggie went to her room, undressed, putting her costume in a washer and dryer and hid them away before getting a look around. She went to her bag, and saw her bottle of pills was running low. She needed something. She knew her people weren't awake at this time or at least didn't know. She needed a fix, thankfully she had some but soon she'd be left with nothing. Ugh, life being not high, what a low point. She decided to sleep it off, and worry about it another day. She wondered what to do with the money. She had them put into a dummy name. It was a name that existed on paper and that alone. She wasn't real, and she wasn't anyone knew. She was just existent. She'd erase the files of the man's computer, and took the information with her to prevent tracking. She was fine with thousands, but wanted millions. But for now, she wanted to rest. Drugs come first tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Your mom miscalculated your face
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Your face is disappointing.

Valor had successfully infiltrated the location of the one who makes this strange new drug, Platinum Lily. The maker of Lily asked if Valor wanted anything. That today was pretty busy for him. Valor couldn't help but laugh.

"You don't seem to be very smart. It's a wonder you managed to create such a drug! There is only one thing a righteous person like myself could ever want from scum like you! And that is for you to face justice! I already know the answer, but you wouldn't happen to want to turn yourself in and save us all some trouble, would you?"

Valor was prepared for the rejection that would soon follow. He eyes his now opponent, and sees that he carries a blade. It looked like this would be one of the few instances where Valor uses his real blade in battle, and not just a Bokken. He puts his Bokken away, and draws out his katana, ready for battle. Regardless of what this man would say, he would respond as follows:

"Very well then. As a fellow swordsman, I challenge you to a battle. Should I win, you will turn yourself in. Should you win, I will leave you alone. I will not stop hounding your dealers and suppliers, but you I will no longer bother."

He thought the terms were fairly reasonable. After all, how much could Valor alone impact his business. He couldn't propose that he leave his whole operation alone. For he could never ignore a crime occurring right in front of him. Regardless, once he spoke his request, he would enter a combat ready stance. Prepared for a fight.

Sirene

As Sirene talked to Kain on the phone, she could hear the loud crashing and loud music on his side. The call ended and Sirene put the phone in her jeans pocket.

"Another busy day for a salesman it seems."

She chuckled to herself as she walked to her car. She had to get home and get ready for another job tonight.

Sirene lived in a condominium on the east-end of Gotham City. It was a fairly large suite, one she could afford paying monthly with the pay she had. The furniture was simple with a monochromatic white, black and silver motif. The glass door leading to the balcony offered a great view of Gotham's skyline. It was a place she could relax.

Spoiler: .

Entering through her front door, Sirene removed her jacket and brings out her phone again. She taps a few times on the user interface and music begins to echo through the entire suite. Her phone was configured to serve as a remote control for the suite. She goes into her room and opens and into the walk in closet. She approaches the mirrored wall and places her palm against it. A whirring machine sound starts up and a linear beam scans her palm from behind the mirror. The mirrored wall then shifts to the side and the hidden room behind it lights up. The room was about twenty square feet. It had two large wide screens at the end of it connected to several powerful hard drives. One screen showed several views of security cameras surveying the condominium and her suite. On the left side of the room, rifles were mounted on the wall including a tactical bow with also the large amounts of ammunition needed for them. On the right side, worn on a mannequin, was a black custom suit with a visor and headgear and bladed finger tips.

Sirene approached the screen and pressed a couple keys on the keyboard. The screen comes to life with different pages, images and blueprints of buildings. Tonight's job was a fairly simple one - a jeweled aztec mask kept in the gallery of a collector in the upper east side of Gotham. Sirene already had the blueprints in her head with several back up plants ready. She strips her clothing and puts on the suit on the manequin. She pulls her hair back before donning the head gear and visor.

Sirene arrives at the collector's manor, sneaking in through one of the second floor windows where the security was most lax. Beforehand, she had already hacked into the manor's surveilance system and imposed fake footage that would conceal her entry. One minute later she was at the gallery. The mask was in a case across the room. The visor she wore allowed her to see the infrared beams webbed through out the gallery. Sirene smirked.

"Piece of cake."

She then dashed forward, performing cat like acrobatics to avoid the infrared beams until she got to the glass case. She retracted the blades on her glove and used it as a glass cutter, cutting out a large enough opening to get the mask. She held the mask carefully to her chest and traversed the infrared beams again. She got out the manor as quickly as she got in. The entire job was done in less than five minutes.

An hour later, after putting the mask in a safety deposit lock box arranged by the client, Sirene would be back in her condominium, relaxing in the hot shower. Tomorrow would be another day, another dollar.

Armand

Armand sat on the edge of the bed, taking in a puff from his cigarette. The events of earlier was stuck in his mind. The bartender, Sirene, and her cocktail. He was not looking for an easy lay tonight, but here he was with some random club girl laying naked on the sheets behind him. If he had his way though, he'd be plowing Sirene till dawn. He was greatly interested in her and that body she had underneath those clothes.

His phone by the bedside table began ringing. He inhaled another puff before answering.

"Did you find him?"

"Our birds spotted him in Club Paradise."

"Alright. I'll be there soon."

He hangs up and puts his cigarette out. He buttons up his shirt and affixes his holsters, guns and knives before putting on his jacket. He comes down to reception and leaves a few bills for the room. He then gets into his car and heads to Club Paradise.

Last edited by Kristina; 06-21-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Kain sat quietly with a smirk on his face, listening to the man's words, declaring a challenge against Kain. The man had put away he wooden sword and had drawn a real sword.

Oh a blade huh? Didn't think I'd see anyone else using these traditional weapons

Kain rose to his feet and chuckled.

Hmph. Alright, I'll play your game. But the thing is...you won't be hunting down me or my men...

A click could be heard as the sheathed blade snapped onto place on his hip thanks to a holding mechanism. He pointed two fingers at valor and used them to gesture him to attack. Kain was more of a defensive fighter when it came to combat. For that was how he was trained. Little did Valor know, Kain was not from Gotham but a hidden society, raised and trained by the League of Assassins. Years ago Kain's curiosity led him to Gotham. The freedom, the money, the excitement...all tainted him and he broke the code of honor in doing just that. Upon his return he was beaten and banished to the land he had so curiously left for. His honor non-existant, he was demonstrate his skill which was like no other. Strangely he didn't draw his blade just yet
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

Valor was offended by his reply. He would make light of their duel, calling it a game. Valor had been trained in the way of the sword by ancient masters. He was taught that no duel involving two swordsman should ever be considered a game. This man clearly lacked training, or value for the skills he was taught. Either way, Valor could not handle losing to him. He would bring his A game to the table.

"A game, huh? Well we shall see how fun this game is to you then!"

Valor flipped his sword in his hand so that he was holding it horizontally, with the blade in his right hand, extending further to the right. He moved in for an attack. He would make a feint with his sword, initially aiming to slash at his upper right shoulder, at the last possible moment, he twists his body more to the right. Now coming at him with a hard left hook aimed at his stomach. If his punch his blocked or dodged, Valor would aim for a follow up by slamming the hilt of his blade into the mans rib cage. He payed close attention to the man, being wary of a counter attack. His suit was durable, and capable of stopping the blunt force of a bullet, but being slashed was a different story. It could be cut. However it would be harder to cut than ordinary clothes. Almost like armor in a sense.

Blog Entries
    Valor was the first to strike. Moving in yet first using a feint to distract Kain. When the feint came, he unsnapped his sheathe and began spinning his sheathed blade and continued to spin until Valor had aimed a strike to his left shoulder. Kain smirked as he gave this man his credit. His skills were disciplined and clean but, Kain had trained with Masters of the art since he was young. Just as Valors blade came down, Kain twirled his own blade once more, allowing it to meet his opponents blade. He decided not to put too much force behind his swing, allowing Valors blade to strike his sheathe and push it down to his shoulder as he moved his head casually to the other side, thanks to his sheathe being in the way no damage was done. Kains eyes were sharp and it got his blood going to see that someone in Gotham not only had a sword but could also use it well.

His eyes followed Valors body movement as he went to punch Kain in his ribs. Swiftly jutted his free hand diagnoally downward to the left, quickly yet forcibly striking the man's hand away with force. His block was quite solid.

Valor then began yet another strike, Kain saw an opportunity and just as Valors hilt strike began, Kain swiftly stepped to the side while bringing the sheathe diagonally from his shoulder in full force, Aiming to bluntly strike the left side of Valors neck. Kain felt he could take a hilt strike on the chance this man was capable of getting it off but it was well worth it for such an open strike which could easily knock a normal man unconscious at the least but unfortunately Valor wasn't your average man so if it did strike, it would slightly disorientate him at the least.

If valor manage to block, dodge, or still even got hit, Kain would quickly swing his sheathe at Valors head although this was a feint within a strike. Having its own chance of landing, but Kains body followed through, using the momentum to go into a quick Spin, aiming to deliver a swift hooking kick to the mans head
    Last edited by Faize Beleth; 06-22-2015 at 04:40 PM.
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

It seems this man had been trained. Quite well too. Which only furthered Valor's curiosity. Why would someone who had the discipline to endure such training turn to a life of crime like this? He wouldn't have much time to think of the matter however. Kain had moved in with a strike of his own. Just as Valor was going in with his stomach punch, a strike to his own neck would be made. Valor didn't pay it any attention however. He knew his strike would be capable of doing more damage. Having faith in his own strength, as well as the toughness of his own body, that he trained so rigorously.

The blows connected. The strike to his own neck would cause Valor to lose stability for a moment, but it wasn't anything overly harmful. His strike on the other hand, was delivered with quite a lot of force. If this man had not undergone similar levels of training to withstand attacks, he would lose his breath for a moment as he slid across the floor, if only slightly. Valor couldn't help himself, and he let out a slight smile. He would have continued to cleanse the streets of Gotham forever, no matter how trivial things had gotten, but to think he would find someone as talented as him on the wrong end of the morality scale, he was glad to have someone to truly pit his skills against.

Kain was not finished with just that. He moved in with another strike. Valor saw it coming and lowered his body profile so that the sheathe attack would miss him. It was almost too late, but he noticed at the last moment that Kain was aiming for a feint. He moved his free hand in order to divert the kick away from his face, however doing so would cause him to fall to the ground for a moment. It would be a very brief moment however, as he had gotten up quickly. The downside to his defense would be that being on the ground would prevent him from potentially following up with additional attacks. Regardless, the two swordsman were now staring each other down again. Valor would use this opportunity to showcase a special move he had been learning. It wasn't perfect, but it would very much throw this man off guard if he performs it successfully.

He readies himself by positioning his legs for maximum stability. He slowly retreats his sword hand, so that he can gain the proper amount of momentum, and then takes a deep breath. With a grunt to rival the best, he hurls his sword hand forward, with an incredible amount of force. Truly a move that only one with Valor's skill and strength levels could achieve. The force of his thrust would push the air itself, sending a forceful wind flying towards Kain. He wouldn't know what happened at first, but if he was paying attention he may be able to tell what kind of attack it was. It would confirm to the drug creator, that Valor was not one to be trifled with.

After unleashing is air attack, Valor would charge Kain. Hoping to capitalize on the possibility that he will be hit with the attack, causing him to fall to the ground. If his earlier attack was successful, Valor would aim a slash at his torso. This would be very much a threat to him, but it would hide his true blow at the same time. Using his other hand, he would grab his Bokken. This action would not be seen by Kain, thanks to the positioning his body was in. Once his Bokken was firmly within his hand, he strikes at the mans sword hand with a fierce spinning motion. Hoping to temporarily render him unable to wield his blade.
    Last edited by Yukiko; 06-22-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    As his blow landed, his opponents did as well, tightening his muscles to absorb the impact like in his training. Yet it was still enought to make him grunt, having to side a foot backwards to keep him from moving back any further. Once Valor got to his feet, he did not charge. Instead he began taking a solid stance. Something clicked in Kain's mind. Something seemed familiar.

Where have I-

In that instant he remembered just barely soon enough for him to toss his body to the side, rolling right back to his feet. Yet Kain had no time to rest as he saw Valor charging directly in. Quickly, Kain flicked his right wrist, causing a throwing knife to slide into his hand and tossed it with force at the Neon blue light on the ceiling of the room, it crashing into the light just before Valors strike reached him, causing the room to go pitch black. Valor would notice his blades didn't connect and Kain had moved. The light however flickered every few seconds. Flicking a few times quickly before going back to darkness. Slowly but surely Police sirens could be heard from down the street, getting ever so closer. Suddenly Valor would be able to hear rapid and heavy foot steps rapidly approaching. If he was sound trained he could however notice that the sounds gave away the path to the door.
    Last edited by Faize Beleth; 06-22-2015 at 07:30 PM.
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

Valor's attack, the attack he spent many many days mastering, was avoided. This criminal was far from ordinary. He had the training of masters under his belt for sure. Once Valor began charging towards him, the man threw a knife towards the ceiling. Removing the only source of light in the room. Darkness would soon envelop Valor and his opponent. The light flicked several times, giving Valor one last moment to memorize his surroundings. Most notably, he made mention of the door. As it was the only way he'd be able to leave this place. The same went for his opponent. Suddenly, sirens began to ring out. It seems like the cops were oddly punctual for once. Valor was hoping to have a few more minutes to play before leaving. In between the sirens, he could make out the sound of rushed footsteps heading away from himself. It seems like his opponent was not confident about handling an entire police squad on his own.

"I guess I shall make my exit as well. I'll get you one day!"

Valor made his way to the door, based on his memory of the room when it was filled with the neon glow. When he exited the now dark meeting place, and back out into the club floor, he didn't have much time. He knew standard police procedure, and based on how loud those sirens were, any minute now, they would be bursting through the club doors. That wasn't how he was getting out of here. He grabbed out his grappling hook, and shot it at the ceiling once more. He would make his exit through the window that was on the top floor of the club. He didn't have much time now, and after retrieving his grappling hook, he ran for the window.

"Jeez jeez... why are they so on point tonight of all nights? I didn't even have time to finish off that man!"

As he ran, he would voice his complaints to the wind. Finally at the window, he jumped up with incredible force, and crashed through it. As he was falling, he would fire his grappling hook once again. Hoping to latch on to a nearby roof, and make a clean escape. However his creation would fail him, and he would land on the floor. His legs now sore, he would quickly change out of his Valor clothes, back into his normal attire, Alex Pierce would have a back-up plan. If any of his colleagues noticed him and questioned his being near the club, he would play it off with a few excuses, and continue his way home.