Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Grand Knight of Ruland Faize Beleth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The man who ran from the door quickly escaped, through Valors own rush he failed to notice that this man was not Kain but the club owner who was in the room. He was even more fearful of Kain, something Kain himself knew would benefit him. As the two left, the light from the outside shined partially in the room. In the darkness, a face was lit up from the light. The face being Kain with a devilish smile on his face. Someone new was in town and it excited him. It had been years since he came across a blade user and much less someone with true skill. Less and less of his face could be seen as the door slowly closed. His dark chuckle could be heard in the room but no one was there. His face disappeared with the loud shutting of the door.

Oh...this is going to be fun

The next morning

Kain sat in something that resembled a throne but his surroundings pitched that it was the only thing that looked of worth in his hide out. Behind him were his two guards from last night, each bandaged and obviously beaten as Kain casually flipped through the newspaper with something catching his eye.

Hey boys takes a look at this! Your ass beatings in the paper! Hahaha!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    I love you faize
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki Akiru View Post
    Nu~ How could I forget~? It was you, my dear King Faize~
    Quote Originally Posted by Desera View Post
    Its okay Faize youll always be my lord in every way lol

Arata Haimura (Fairy Tail) lAi Mikaze (Fairy Tail)

A huge man read an article on the paper quickly before tossing it aside.

"So, our man was not able to contact the dealer because of this, what, Halloween reject?"

The heavy Russian accent only seemed to add weight to his words as he gestured at the paper.

"Yes, boss. Arn was supposed to contact the dealer in Club Paradise, who we believed to be it's creator, but a vigilante showed up with police appearing later, so he was unable to get in to make the deal."

The boss sighed. He had been curious on what it would be like to have a dosage of Platinum Lily and Id together would be like. He'd planned to buy much more than the street amount, but had to find out where the supplier was to get enough without running around buying off every single street dealer there was.

"Never mind. Find the Lily dealer again. I want it."

The boss waved the underling off, leaving him alone in the room. Or so he thought.

"Lily? As in Platinum Lily? Artyom, are you that much of an addict?"

Artyom's head spun around as he began to get up, but at seeing the sight of a Korean girl, he eased back down. But did not relax.

"Shadow girl, huh? What can I do for you?"

"Nothing, simply making a report to our master."

Artyom hid his expression by turning away. He did not like calling anyone master, even if that man was such.

"And what could I have done to warrant such a report?"

The Korean woman walked around casually, her eyes inspecting the room.

"Oh, nothing. Just a report on our distribution of Id."

Artyom's lip twitched.

"My distribution, you mean."

"If that makes you feel better."

She stopped after circling the room.

"To be honest, the master does not care what you do, so long as you don't bring to much heat to his darling product. Your finances are of no concern either, so long as the profits flow. I, however, do care."

She turned to him, daggers in her eyes.

"If you try to cheat the master-"

"I wouldn't have been left in charge if the master didn't trust me."

Artyom interrupted her. What he said also stopped her thought train in it's tracks. As much as Artyom didn't like being commanded by anyone, even he held some loyalty for the man who supplied him with Id. It was thanks to that man that Artyom wasn't just some bouncer or other shitty position, or even some lowly thug. That man had given him an offer, to be in command of the distribution of his product, a beautiful drug known as Id. In exchange for a cut of the profits, Artyom was given absolute freedom. The cut he recieved was huge, and he could do what he wanted with it. That man had appeared and turned Artyom from a poor immigrant trying to make his way to a drug lord. Artyom now lived in the lap of luxury, his wife could buy all the things she wanted, and his son, his darling little Misha, could have any toy he wanted. Artyom wasn't much in the way of loyalty, but that man, Artyom owed that man everything. But no one else needed to know that.

"I was put in charge, so I am in charge. If you don't like it, take it up with the master."

The woman seemed about to say something else, but didn't.

"I'll be keeping an eye on you, Artyom Pavlovich."

"Not too closely, eh? I like to use the bathroom in privacy."

Her face wore a disgusted expression when she turned and walked off, disappearing through the window. A few moments later, a minor thug came in.

"Were you talking to someone, boss?"

"Just checked the news on the television."

Home / Work

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP Click! Ugh, getting up, such a hassle. Flipping the bird to the alarm clock, Maggie shifts her body to have her back face the desk with the clock on top. Her eyes remain closed, pillow over her head, body below the blanket, yet it was not so cold. Her night gown was well enough to keep her temperature fine, yet still, blankets are just so common to sleep with. She heard little noise from inside her apartment, and the outside world was all but non existent right now. All she knew, was darkness. Even opening her eyes was dark. Because of her soul being dark? No, because a pillow is on her face of course. How many times does this have to happen, waking up in the morning, going to work, doing her job later, and repeating? Can't she just die already and be done with it? Life is such a bother sometimes. Being good at her job didn't bring her excitement or thrill. She thought ecstasy would help but only a little. She needed something in her life to keep going or else she'd just throw herself off a roof. Stealing was always fun when she was younger and less experienced. But now it was a kid's game. She stole from wealthy millionaires who had too much and not given any. Why help the other poor people though? When it comes down to it, someone wouldn't give a million dollars to a poor family. They would keep it for themselves. Dog eat dog world...................

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! Click! Well, time to get up she thought to herself. She was going to run late if she stayed around all day. After an hour of getting ready, Maggie grabs her pocketbook and walks out the door and building, waving for a taxi. She didn't own a car since it required her name on something. She didn't even keep up with doctors or dentists or anything. She simply took care of herself. She bribed her way into the States, bribed her way into Gotham, hell, if Gotham let her in, how the hell could a Landlord be expected to, "Do the right thing?" This country, this city, was falling apart. Her own job was fooled seeing as how she got the job for this long. Forging wasn't an issue for her, and it really only took so much effort. Even if you were bad at the forging, just make sure the boss see your curves and luscious expressions and you'll be his new personal eye candy. Before heading to the office, the taxi stops at another side of Gotham. It was more run down than other places though the lady chose here.

Wait here. I'll be 10 minutes tops.

Maggie strolls into a diner with a bit of an old look to it. It was here for some time, and it's appearance made that clear. It was a bit run down. Yet some important people came to this diner. Walking in, she fixes the bag she had with her and saw the man she was looking for. Walking to the man and taking a seat at the stool, she puts her bag on the bar top and looks to him for a moment.

Well?

She said waiting for him to react. The man gulps down his whiskey, wipes his beard of whiskey and burps. He looked quite sloppy, his appearance, hell even his clothes were a bit dirty. He looked like a dirty farmer with those overalls.

****ing woman. I don't have **** today.

I know you have something. Why else are you here?

The man suddenly rose his glass up.

To drink myself to death...

Maggie sighs as she places her hand over his cup, pushing his hand down to bring the cup to the countertop.

I didn't take a ****ing taxi to this shitty place for you to tell me no. What do you want?

He hiccups once while looking stubbornly at Maggie.

I hear G.P.D. got one of my boys. He's going to Arkham....I need you to see that he gets outta that.

I'm a broker, not a ****ing magician.

Then get outta my face.

He didn't seem to budge, and pushed her hand off his cup and began drinking once again. She was utterly shaking with fury, yet chose to swing herself off her seat and storm off back to the taxi. Driving to the destination, Maggie strolled through the web on her phone, finding news about Mac's friend. Miguel Perez. Wanted for stabbing a judge at his home. going to Arkham tonight. Finding normal information on this was easy, getting pass other details was not so simple. She didn't take too long to do it, but it was annoying over a phone. The taxi stops and work was presently looking at her, while she looks back at the building. Maggie walks into the building and takes the elevator up to the right floor, walks to the desk and begun her long day. All these numbers and no where to give a ****. Ugh. ****, here he comes...

Hey Mags! So I'm coming in right, and

Suddenly Maggie's hand rose, more so a finger indicating him to stop talking while her other hand held the phone to her ear.

Hello! Hi this is Maggie O' Connell from Brigade's Gate. I'm speaking to you about your shares with...

I'll just, go. Talk to you later!

And like that, Larry was off and Maggie was free to continue with this nightmare of a day. For now, she had to deal with people, but after a couple hours of this, Maggie was on another call, when something new happen. Luther, head of the stock at Brigade's walks by, kneeling a bit over her desk and whispers to the woman.

My office when you're able.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Your mom miscalculated your face
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Your face is disappointing.

Blog Entries
    A few hours later

Kain and his boys now sat in a reasonably better looking place which was furnished. Multiples of his guards and dealers alike filled the room with sound with their female companions nearby. The room was filled with each puring glasses followed by some lily which made them all very handsy with each other. One of his personal guard left his woman to approach Kain who looked rather bored with this party.

The man rubbed his hands together and silently stood, looking rather nervous.

"Um...hey boss

Kain's eyes quickly shifted to the man's scaring him slightly.

Uh ya see these girls think they can handle more than a pinch of Lily AND I KNOW the bigger doses are really potent um-"

Quickly a girl spoke out claiming she could handle a real dose of lily. After which the man quickly shushed her before telling her to shut the hell up. Kain snapped his fingers, ready to hear what he had to say but he was conversing with the woman. Snapping back to his boss he tried to find the words. Then the same girl approached Kain which slightly irritated him for he had things on his mind.

So you think you can really handle my Lily....fine. Line up.

"You heard the man! Get your asses in a line!

The girls were so excited and drugged up that they didn't mind being talked to like that. One of the men slapped one of the girls asses as the moved past. The women now stood in line with their cups in hand, already having a drink inside to mix it with. From his hand, he gave a moderately larger amount to each.

He raised his hand, the signal preventing them from drinking just yet. Taking the time to sit back down before letting them drink. Their body's turned a shade a red as their expressions became fairly weak. They felt the Lily coursing through their bodies, increasing their body temperatures.

One way or another each girl was sensitive to their own touch. Barely able to touch their own bodies without an overwhelming pleasure-able sensation coursed through them, making them weak in the knees. One guard placed a hand on one of their shoulders. The girl released a very audible moan, the sound alone triggered the sensation to the others receptors and like that they were dosed. The guard smiled and took his hand off of her, but she quickly turned to face him, placing his hand on her chest, causing her to grow weak in the knees, using his body as the only support to keep her up. Kain tossed something to the other guards for them to have their own dose as well as they all returned to their spots. It did not take long for the women to climb on top of them and literally begging for them to do them and with the mens dosage, they were nowhere near capable of denying. A man and a woman however began stripping ready to engage right there. Tis an effect of the Lily, with this dosage anyone would find themselves incapable of proper thought. The sexual tension, lust, and persuit over-rode their minds. Not even their own safety was a concern, only wanting to be pleased over and over.. Thanks to another guard who called out, the naughty couple moved to the back room.

"Yeah thats what im talkin bout! Hey boss you want a girl? There's plenty to go around HAHAHA!

These are prositutes and girls you picked up at a club Gary. Im not interested in such filth. Gotham is full of them. I require a woman. Someone...intriguing with ambition. And not some downtown slut.

Kain said, rising from his feet and walking somewhere else in the building.

Don't make a mess everywhere. You start at dusk so don't forget.

"I won't boss!"

He said with a girl lustfully on his lap, grinding against him and leaving marks of lipstick all over his neck.

Kain didn't like such women. Anyone could have them. In his time of Gotham. He preferred not to lay with many women. He thought of himself as great, and he wanted a woman who was also of the same class.
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

Work / Night / Home

Again, what an odd thing to happen. Why did Luther need to speak with her? She figured out her numbers right. Nearly everyone she called had benefited the company. I mean she had a couple more decline this week but that's hugely a good thing. Most people here get over 100 rejections. She was a true genius for this job. What could she be in such trouble for to get to see Luther in his office? Crap, didn't need this. Maybe she was getting fired for something. Oh let that be the case. Maggie thought of robbing that son of a bitch for everything he had if that came down to it. Him and his pretty little wife wouldn't even see it coming. But after ten minutes over the phone, Maggie hung up, wrote down the results while sending them to a clerk and proceeded to the office of Luther McIntyre. Knocking twice, Maggie opened the door and closed it behind her. She kept her hands pressed together as they rests at the legs, standing politely and waited for Luther to address her. The man sat across from his desk on the chair, on the phone before seeing Maggie standing there. He seemed to quicken up his discussion over the phone, trying to get rid of the other person on the other end. Just by the conversation, Maggie deduced it to be his Wife Clementine. She was a model from Brazil and a dumb one at that.

Hanging up, Luther gestured his hand for Maggie to take a seat across the desk from him. Doing so, the woman sat quietly for the moment before curiosity wondering what she was being called in for.

Sir?

He begun waving his hand frantically as she said, "Sir". Maybe he didn't like that.

No no, Luther is fine. Don't call me that. Makes me sound like I got a stick up my ass.

Ha.

So, the reason I called you in here is because of your numbers.

A nod came from the woman, not really understanding what he was talking about. her numbers were spot on better than anyones here. She knew for a fact since she was a bit of a competitor. What the hell is going on? Who slid up the ranks without her even knowing? Was it Kevin? italian scumbag. Or maybe Larry! He's always looking over her shoulder. Did he do something like switch their number client lists with the clerk? ****er! Luther chuckled to himself for a moment as a grin was across his face. He found something quite funny it seems.

These numbers? Incredible. Your like my god damn golden egg from the goose.

Maggie quickly chuckled outloud a bit to make sure he knew she wasn't taking it the wrong way. She wasn't nervous before this, but pissed. Now, he made it clear. Her accomplishments seemed to give her notice. Maybe she could use this to her own advantage. Luther sat closer to the desk, really investing himself in the posture as he got into the conversation. He was truly happy for this reason.

As you know a spot is open on my "cabinet". You got the stuff, the balls, the fire I need. Let's make you rich Maggie.

Haha, I'd like that Luther.

Great! Now your on top of these douche bags out there. I mean, you're on top of them, but I'm on top of you, so don't get any ideas to be on top.

Maggie knew how he meant this. He was just like the others, a pig to no end. Despite a wife, his money, his kids, his home, he was just the same. But Maggie put on a cheerful yet excited look across her face as she fixed her glasses.

I wouldn't haven't any other way, thank you! So, when do I start?

Jesus, ready already? Look around. You see any of my cabinet here? It's cuz they got the day off. Get the hell outta my building dear.

He said while Maggie chuckled again at the man's words. Oh Luther, you just make it so easy. But before she departed, something didn't feel right. She had a new job, but didn't know exactly what the other detail of her job would be. Everyone one of the higher ups had something to do, but what was hers.

Thanks again Luther really, but I have to ask, what's the details on my promotion?

Luther wags his finger, seeing Maggie noticed quickly about his mistake to mention the job and smiled to himself. She was quick thinking and knew her stuff.

Not a dumb one, that's for sure...How about I tell you over dinner tonight? The boys won't be there, they'd drool over you, you know how they are. So two of Brigade's finest.

Hm, well will I meet your wife at dinner? She looks gorgeous in the pictures

Ha, she looks good, but has a pissy attitude. No, she doesn't like my meetings. I get drunk at them.

Ha ha! Alright, I guess I can use a margarita or two.

Vinny's at 8. You know the place, don't be late! ...Or your fired! HA, see what I did there? get outta here.

Maggie did just that and leaves the building. This was quite the turn of events for her. Not only did she get a new job, more money and dinner tonight, but she'll get to move to a house, get a better drug dealer, have some corporate ass, and do less jobs at night. That's what anyone would think, but this wasn't enough. She wanted to make sure he really didn't back out of this. She'd work him into getting into trouble before long. But something better came to mind. Looking through her phone as she walked on the sidewalk, the name of another company came to the feed. Nestwood Foundation. Them and Brigade have been at competition for awhile. Stock is all about timing and speed. Same thing really but if you manage one over the other, eventually the other will fall into place, or end up blowing up a **** storm in your face. Thankfully, Maggie knew the timing and speed well. It was now time to do it.

She traveled home, and freshened up. Taken a shower, getting ready for her dinner with Luther. It wouldn't be long before she'd figure out what he had in store. But more importantly, it was almost time to steal the glory of success from this pig. She aimed not at him money, but his life.

Beyond Eternity, at the Origin of Everything
    Blog Entries
    Gotham... A city of dualities. Where one can find both the top elites, as well as near 3rd world conditions, depending on which section of the city one looks at. Where Criminals masquerade as legitimate businessmen, and Politicians serve both the people and their pockets, depending on their mood. A city that makes one Gordon Smith sick to his core. Still, a City of Dualities is perfect, a place where he can be both Man and God. Today would be the day he first ascends to Godhood.

Within a large room hidden below an unassuming Manufacturer building deep within Gotham's industrial district, a middle-aged man stood, various crates and machines scattered within the room, and an audio recorder running on a small stand beside him. "Begin initial testing... Organics Subroutine, full diagnostic." Gordon smiled as within his own mind, data on his own body's physical condition appeared. Heart Rate, Cholesterol, Blood Toxicity, Muscle Conditions, every little detail on his own physical well-being, all at a thought. Amazing. "Successful trial run of the Organics Subroutine. Switching to Sensory Subroutine for test run." Within his mind, status updates echoed, telling of the estimated time till the new Subroutine would be ready. "Note: Subroutine switching takes considerably longer than initially expected. Not viable for mid-combat."

A little over a minute later, and the man once again started his Narration. "Sensory Subroutine Active. Begin test of localized Omniscience." As he spoke those words, incredible amounts of information began to flood his mind, details of what was inside of the crates, the conditions of the machinery around him, even information about weaknesses in the structure of the room itself. Everything within a ten metre radius of him was known, as if a part of his own body. "Ugh... N.A.M.C.A., adjust information exposure levels by ten percent, current levels are too rapid, causing mental strain. Once completed, switch to Environmental Subroutine." Sitting on a chair beside the stand, the man again waited about a minute and a half for the processors within his wrist-mounted device to shift into the new program.

"Environmental Subroutine active. Note: Average time to switch between Subroutines is one minute, 35 seconds. Initiating test for Environmental Subroutine. Telekinesis." Thinking about lifting one of the crates within the room, a noise drew his attention as a crate directly in front of him began floating in mid air. "Successful. Geokinesis." Focusing on the cement of the room's wall, and the earth beyond, the man planned out a secret entrance to this room, forcing those thoughts into the front of his mind. The sound of heavy shifting followed, as a doorway appeared in the wall beside him, revealing a small room with a ladder leading up to the alley behind the building. "Successful. Destruction." Focusing on the machine in front of him, closest to his position, the man focused on the idea of that machine, being disassembled into it's individual molecules. He then watched in minor awe as the machine became a haze, then vanished completely, the whole process taking only half a minute.

"Successful. Creation." Focusing on the image of a body suit, made of steel weave, garbing his body, and a helmet with a full face visor rigged to possess Thermal and Infrared vision through it, the man waited. The formation of said suit was slow, taking a full two minutes, and several other machines had parts just vanish as the suit was forming, obviously providing material. It was a successful test, however. "Successful, however, a Note must be made on the time taken to create more complex items. In mid-combat, using simple creations will be ideal."

A smile spread across the man's face. This made all three Subroutines functioning perfectly. He was ready to ascend and judge those who poison this city.
    People say Eternity is Forever, but in truth, it is the Moment. Every Moment is an endless thing, for what happens then will shape Forever. Do not miss an important Eternity chasing Forever.

Restaurant / Luther's Residence / Home

It was time to head out. She needed to make sure this would work, yet preparation wasn't possible. Still it wasn't a bad thing to have some "way out". She wore a fine green dress, while curling her hair just for the occasion. She wore contacts and lays her glasses across the desk. She was ready to get this dinner started. She put on stockings, though has a knife between her leg and stocking while her dress covers up the upper legs while the other leg had multiple small tools across it. She also had two bottles of medicine. One of aspirin and the other of ibuprofen though the bottom of the cap for the aspirin had a small white pill taped to it. She was ready for this night now completely. Maggie leaves her home by 7:10 and arrives for 7:52 and finds Luther already present at a reserved table. Vinny's is an expensive and well known restaurant in Gotham. Only the best of the best come and middle class wish to. Approaching the table, Maggie found Luther looked just about the same, though a new suit was on and a pretty nice smelling scent came from him. Sitting down with the boss, they began ordering and small talking before ordering drinks. Luther had a reputation for being a "party animal" so she knew he could drink. Thus that's what she made him do. Drink and drink and drink and drink. Both remained there for a couple hours. Maggie had distracted him so well, he didn't even realize how much he'd been drinking and how little she was. She questioned him cleverly making sure he was too far gone to see through some kind of scam or trick.

Haha, I'm just saying what kind of man keeps his files in a desk. Are you in fourth grade Luther?

HA, it's just the way I do it. All that **** on the computer could get erased or taken off a drive. B-but paper? I don't bring it. It's safe in my study.

Maggie suddenly tried not to laugh as she began to raise her cup close to her mouth.

What kind of loser has a study? ****ing nerd!

She said while taking a small sip but ended up laughing hard at the man's reaction. His face at that moment looked utterly shocked and amused, which she played into well. She begun to put her cup down before resting her hand on her phone while continuing the conversation.

So. You have a study. What do you do in this, study?

I...hold my **** there.

Is it locked?

Luther seemed to put on a questionable look after hearing her last question. Was she too direct? No, he's a dumbass, he wouldn't think she'd break in. But what was going through that drunk mind of his. She might have screwed up.

It is. What do you wanna know that for?

Just curious is all. I find myself wondering what you do behind your, locked door.

Luther chuckled as he took a drink of his beer.

I study things.

He said as he seemed to look a bit dizzy. Maggie knew then and there her drug was taking effect. It wasn't so hard to slip something into one of his many drinks. She called for the check and talked her way out of this restaurant with Luther. He brought her to the car while he began to try and enter the driver seat. Though Maggie convinced him to take the passenger seat. She explained to him, "It's been so long since I drove stick". Thankfully, not to long before he got into the passenger seat, he pasted out. She sighs in relief, knowing he was going to be out cold for over ten hours. She gets in the driver side and began driving towards Luthor's home. It wasn't hard to get information out of this man. She knew her job was to keep track of the money, shares, and companies now on closer ideas. She was almost an accounting. Swiftly getting through Gotham, she was able to park the car without the wife and kids noticing just yet. She had the seat down for Luther, making it appear he slide into the passenger seat after parking and rested after getting drunk while Maggie slips out the car and begins to make her move. Quietly at the sides of the home Maggie carefully dodges windows while getting towards the back of the home. She knew the location of nearly everywhere in this home thanks to her "interrogation" of Luther at the restaurant. Slipping through a window wasn't hard, but in this dress it was. She didn't make noise, however she'd have to be incredibly careful. Sneaking through the home, she came to the closed study door. Taking off the small tools from her dress and kneeling, she began trying to pick the lock. While doing so, a noise is heard and getting louder. Someone was coming towards the study.

Come on!

She softy said to herself as a sweat drop came across her cheek. But it worked, and the door came unlocked. Maggie quickly entered and gently had the dor closed. The person who came looked around for a moment, a bit confused. Thinking they truly didn't hear anything, they seemed to go back downstairs while Maggie took a quiet sigh to herself. Maggie began going through files like they had millions of dollars on them for her to take. All these finances, shares, accounts, trades, it was all here. This could make or break anyone. Maggie brought them over to the copier and readied it. But before that, she walks to the radio, puts the headphones in and turns it on, having the noise come from the headphones while she looks at Luther's cell phone. She calls his home phone, having it ring while She pushes print. The noise of the phone should distract the noise from the copier just in case. Even so, when his wife answered, the phone was put towards the headphones, having his wife hear some kind of muffled music. She couldn't figure out what was happening, though Maggie was already done, and headed out the home just as easily.

Within hours, Maggie made it to the Gotham Police and reported something for the FBI. It was stolen money, bonds, trades, all kinds of things stealing from clients, even workers. Millions of millions of dollars. Of course this wasn't truly the case. Maggie had to notify some of this but it was incredibly hard to deny this sort of information they were presented with. Maggie didn't simply go to them first however. She paid a late night visit to the founder of Nestwood Foundation and sold him information on what to do to increase their own profits and successful transactions. She'd sold the information for a fee of 1,000,000 dollars. He was astonished she only wanted this much, but she claimed giving her too much would put too much eyes around her. She not only had taken down Luther, but his friends working there, Larry, everyone was now in trouble for losing their jobs. Maggie would already quit hers and move on. The following day, FBI came to Luthor's home, where they arrested him in the car while his wife watched in fright and shock. Being a step ahead, she switched the money in Luther's accounts, making it impossible for him to use his money for a lawyer or even a bond. To make matters worse for the man, Maggie sent voice recordings of the dinner to Luther's wife along with the "car ride" to Luther's. She added some of her own acting in the ride but made it convincing. By the early morning, a top story of Brigade Gate's corruption had been exposed by a worker and seemed to come out of it innocent. Maggie put on quite the interview and hoped the best for the rest of the Brigade family due to her quitting.

After the long con, the interview, and returning home after all the press, Maggie walks into her apartment once again. She places her bag on the desk as she hits the answering machine. Quite a few messages had come but she didn't really listen. She opens the fridge, remembering she needed milk and sighs sadly not having any. The woman undresses, getting into a night gown and lies in bed, seeting her alarm for 1pm. She had quite the night and it earned her a million dollars which was well worth it. But something was off when she closed her eyes. She struggled for a bit, thinking of everything that happen and couldn't quite put her finger on it....Wait...Maggie rose quickly and opens a drawer to her desk, finding a medicine bottle. Lifting it and shaking the bottle, Maggie suddenly threw it across the room and plants herself back on the bed.

Forgot about my ****.

With everything going on, she'd forgotten about the man heading to Arkham. Well, there goes that dealer. She wouldn't get anything from him anymore. She'd have to get a new dealer. What a bummer. Still, Maggie made out with more than she started. Feeling her eye lids become heavy, she dosed off finally, awaiting for the news to cover the story.

East Gotham, Corleone Mansion

Armand stood facing the window, his left hand rested on his belt as he puffed on his half-finished cigarette. It was quite bright today. There was a light breeze and the chirping birds gave such a charm to the surroundings. Quite hard to believe it was raining cats and dogs last night. An older man sat on a large swivel chair behind the large office desk of the room. He had a big cigar on his lips, casually reading the Gotham newspaper with his morning coffee. He shakes off the ashes from his cigar before turning the page.

"Looks like it was a pretty wild night"

Armand turns around to face the old man and scoffs sarcastically as he exhaled the cigarette smoke.

"Typical night if I say so myself. Cops got there before me so I couldn't find this Kain. I'll go out -."

The older man interrupted Armand by raising his hand holding a white envelope.

"You're coming with me tonight. Hayes is holding another one of "those" parties."

Armand takes the envelope and reads the contents. He's been to some of Haye's "parties" and in all honesty he found them distasteful but it was part of the business. You need to get your hands dirty to earn the dough. There are two kinds of people however and a lot would consider going to one of these "parties" as a perk. How often would you be able to attend such a depraved gathering where any dark desire can be fulfilled. Tonight's party will be in Coyote Ugly. Armand smirked and then he chuckled. The man sitting in the swivel chair would look at him curiously while taking a puff from his cigar.

"Well, aren't you excited..."

"Ha, just pleased I get to see someone interesting again."

Condominium High Rise, East-End Gotham

"Eighty-seven... eighty eight... eighty nine..."

The annoying sound of a phone ringing echoed through the sound system of Sirene's apartment. She let it ring for a few more seconds, getting a few more counts on her push-ups. She gets up at ninety-five and grabs a towel to wipe the sweat off her face and chest. She grabs her phone and checks the caller ID. She taps the green icon just before the voice mail kicked in. The person on the other line did not like it when she is put on voice mail. Sirene puts the phone against her ear and answers.

"Yes, Madame."

The voice on the other line spoke in a husky voice with a heavy eastern European accent.

"Sirene, I need you to come by early today. Mayor Haye's booked the VIP room and he wants you to personally "mix" drinks for his guests."

"Understood."

The call ends with a click. Sirene then opens her message interface and types a quick message to the supplier of one of her cocktail ingredients. She's known her supplier for a couple years now. His product has slowly gained popularity in Gotham and with it his influence has slowly grown. He is quite the formidable man to deal with as Sirene personally experienced herself the first time they met. The man would immediately receive the message Sirene sends him.

"Need re-stocking. Where can I meet you?"

Sirene then goes to the shower to wash the sweat off her body. Tonight will be a busy night.

Party Invitations - Kain

As soon as Kain would receive the message from Sirene, he would receive a call from an unidentified number. As soon as he picks it up a deep bellowing voice would greet him with a harrowing laughter.

"Kain, young man!! It's the may'r. I was quite pleased with the the "flowers" I bought from you. I want you to provide me of them again tonight for my guests. Ohohohoho hahahahahha!!!!"

The voice pauses a moment and makes chewing and gulping noises.

"A personal messenger of mine will come get the "flower" and the cash. I hope to do business with you again. AHahhaha hohohoho!!!"

Party Invitations - Artryom Pavlovich
    A man in a black suit would arrive at the reception desk of a small loans office in downtown Gotham. The man comes bearing a white envelope embossed with the Hayes seal. A seal usually used for the Gotham Mayor's personal events. Inside, the card would contain the following.

Please join us for
    DRINKS
    to celebrate
    THE CONTRIBUTORS OF GOTHAM
    VIP Hall, Coyote Ugly

Mayor Robert Hayes

Coyote Ugly - Party Preparations, Later that evening

Several of Gotham's elite criminals have been invited to the mayor's party. All those who decide to join will be escorted through the back entrance of the club into an elevator that will take them below to the VIP hall - a refurbished basement below Coyote Ugly. Drinks and an array of snack delicacies will be served by around ten employees. Madame Ivana's escorts awaits for guests who would want company for that evening.

OOC: we should have time before the party officially starts
    Last edited by Kristina; 06-23-2015 at 04:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Kain's interesrs
    @Rupu

Kain sat in the same room as before, simply watching the news for it was the only channel it got. Suddenly a story of a corrupt stock broker broke the news. Kain sat up curiously as he listened to the details. As he listened he could hear the sounds of one of his body guards having sex in the next room. More specifically the woman in his company, urging Kain the gradually increase the volume occassionally through the report. By the time the report was over, he held a smile on his face. His eyes focused on the tv as he slowly got up and placed his hands on each side, staring into the screen as if he saw someone in it then began talking as such.

Oh no no no. Corruption like this just doesn't just "Appear" Ooo, someones good, someone who's at it for years just don't slip up. An insider maybe?....HEY GARY!

"Yeah BOSS! (Girl continues moaning in the background"

Finish up in there! I'm going to need those.. Skills of yours.

"For what?"

You damn idiot don't ask me for what! Just finish the b*itch off and get out here!

Suddenly the girls moans became rapid screams, signaling that he was indeed hurrying. Kain began tapping the screen

Don't worry. We'll find just who you are...mwuahahah!

A couple hours later. Kain found himself in an elevator wearing quite the nice suit. A smile was on his face, having duped the security with credentials which Gary had placed in the system last night as "Tio Martin", having him classified as a high positioned employee. Kain spent the day introducing himself as Tio, and began gossip and just as well gaining information about Luther. Some couldn't believe it while other had no comment. During his investigation he learned of a rumor that Luther was one of many sexual advances on women. When questioned on who he may have had his eye on, some loud mouth spoke of a girl Name Maggie O'Connell and that Luther called her to his office just yesterday. This gained his curiosity. He stood next to someone waiting for them to look away before he dropped something in their drink. Which in a short time made them almost **** on themselves, running to the bathroom and like that Kain quickly took a seat. Luckily for him, in was in charge of the company's staffing. Quickly searching for his target it took less than five minutes to find this Maggie's address and erase all information dealing with her. According to the system, she was never even an employee. Plugging in a flash drive he uploaded a Ghost Virus which would give Gary access to their systems without them even knowing. Taking it, he left with a smile on his face. He took out his encrypted phone, a safety measure to delete anything and everything if someone had attempted to hack into the frequency. He gave a call to Gary and told him to get a dealer to drop off a letter to the address of Maggie in and envelope. Along with it was a minute dose of Lily.

Hello there Miss Maggie. I bet you're wondering why anyone would write you a letter, OR you're wondering WHO sent the letter. But let's not worry about that shall we baby? I've included a little gift with this letter. I admit you're good. I've taken the liberty of removing you from the company's History. Its like you never even existed there. No need the thank me. Try our my little gift, if you like it, maybe we can talk about getting you more...and maybe a business agreement.

Meet me tonight at the club Coyote Ugly in South Gotham tonight. See you there
    The letter finished as if he knew she wouldn't be able to resist after a mere taste of Platinum Lily. Being very confident in his own product.

Coyote Party
    @Kristina

After having Gary deliver the letter, Kain received a text message but before he could read it he received a call from an unidentified number. Picking it up, it was the may'r. A smile was on his face as they talked briefly about a deal as if they were old buddies. In truth Kain hated this man with a passion, but it was business. Finally getting to the text, he saw it was from a specific girl

Oh, a text from the sexy bartender heh.

He said before replying with his usual "I'll come to you". He knew where she worked. Normally Kain didn't arrive personally for deals but he just had to try his hand at her again. Unlike his guards Kain was not impressed with standard club girls or prostitutes. However, Sirene was of interest, her creativity shown for itself. Even he knew she used his Lily in her drinks, told him by a dealer who had went to her club beforr

Making it back to his base, Kain decided to don a nice outfit and arranged a dealer to meet the mayors man. Kain could not stop laughing to himself.

Oh tonight's going to be fun
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

Home

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP Click!

Ugh, again it's time to get up. But at least this day, Maggie wasn't broke. She had done something that she thought about ever since she began working at that job. She was now wealthy, now free of work at the moment, and had no real reason to set this alarm. She believed that's what made it so important to still set it. If she did not, she'd squander all the time she had and waste the money away. No, she had to be productive and get to work getting some of the good stuff. Or at least find a new job that won't suck so much. The best part about this job was clearly not having to see or hear from Larry anymore. What a relief that was. Maggie rolls out of bed, still in her night gown and stretches her arms up high as she yawns loudly. She lived alone, and didn't feel the need to be quiet in her own home. Getting outta bed and to the kitchen, she glanced over to a small desk where her phone was and saw the right line occur on her answering machine. Ugh, she was so popular. How did they get her number? Hitting the button, she'd find it was just a bit more telemarketers. She smirks for a moment while heading into the kitchen to pour herself cereal. Despite having so much money, Maggie lived in an apartment complex, high floor at that.

The woman after her meal had gotten back to her room and turned on the television. As she thought, the story was broadcasting. She'd done something and her appearance might bring out some unwanted attention on her part. She needed to change that. Maybe going around to her regular places wasn't a good idea. She'd need new places to go. Maybe out of Gotham. What was here anyways besides a city of scum and corrupt. Getting dressed to at least step out of her apartment, she makes her way down to the first floor, unlocking her mail box and picking up her mail, afterwards heading into the elevator. Not long into her time in the elevator Maggie began looking through the mail. She had received one that she didn't get before. Who was this from? She'd open the envelope and find a small little something with a letter inside. Getting into her apartment, she locked the door and sat at the couch reading it. Her eyes widen for a moment until narrowing as the rest of the letter is read. So, someone knows. Who? No one else at the company could have found out could they? It didn't make sense to her.

Either way, she was invited to some place in South Gotham, Coyote Ugly. It read for, "invited" but it meant come or we snitch, at least to her. But if everything was truly erased, than she was not being blackmailed. What an interesting turn of events. It has been over three years since she's had to kill someone. They clearly didn't know her other occupation. Or at least, more of what it was meant for. They just know Maggie O' Donnell was caught. And what was this that came with it? Like she'd take a foreign object from someone she's never met, and seen the results of this drug. She needed to know what was going on. Maggie had gotten dressed to leave the building and go to a small diner close by, and sit and eat breakfast at the counter. She made small talk with a waitress at the countertop, and saw that the place was rather dead. Perfect Maggie thought to herself. She was able to become a friendly individual, convincing the waitress to have her lunch break with her, though she was eating breakfast. She waited for the right time to slip this drug into the woman's drink, and waited for her to react to it. It took some time, but the waitress began acting rather odd. She was much more frantically moving about than usual. It looked like just sitting was being too slow for her. Maggie paid her bill with another waitress while the other waitresses brought the other one in the back to try and calm her down.

Maggie saw some kind of symptoms like that before but not the same drug. This one was a truly exciting drug. What a shame she wasted it on that woman. Oh well, maybe next time she could get more. For now, she was going to find the one who found an interest in her. Maggie returns to her home, showers and gets ready for the party to come.