Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Robin Price - Silver Room

Luckily for Robin's health, some "upstanding" citizens decided to step in. At first it was some guy from her group of new inmates. The way he went on about the so called rescue was as creepy as the brutes threatening them. Before anything happened another inmate arrived, his attempt at defusing the situation was a bit more tactful, which she was thankful for. She wasn't some kind of toy to be handed from hand to hand after all. And finally, to Robin's surprise, a... guard? Appeared. With huge metalic arms. The sound of a police siren could be heard before she arrived. And as it turned out, the sound was coming from her gauntlets, along with red and blue police light. "What I wouldn't give to absorb that..." She thought. The guard threatened them all and told them to stand down.

"Ah, whatever. Just stay away from me." she said to the man caught in the wristlock and pushed him back towards his friends. The inmate from her group got the same treatment. "You too." She said to him. As for the last guy that tried to defuse the situation, he just got a nod. A silent thank you.

If the troublemakers decided to listen to the punky guardwoman, then Robin would walk away and find a place to sit in the Silver Room. Maybe get out of a sight for a bit. She was pretty sure this wasn't the last time she would meet those gang members. "Great..."
    Last edited by Lucian Silver; 06-21-2015 at 12:48 PM.

Surfing like I'm Otto cause I got that Rocket Power
    Blog Entries
    The situation only grew as another.. Chinese..? Man showed up, he didn't understand his language, as it wasn't on that he was used to hearing. Khmer and Viet were fine to him, but Chinese was a whole 'nother beast. Other than talking the way he does, the older inmate had a certain presence about him. But maybe it was because of how he was outside the walls. The confidence that beamed from him was something that could be compared to him. But before anything could really happen, a guard woman would crack the knuckles of the gauntlets that she wore that caused the situation to defuse faster than any of them could do. Afterall that, the redhead gave him the cold shoulder. Apparently to her he was just like the thugs despite coming in to save the day. Was it something he said.? "Eh oh well", he shrugged. He was pretty hungry, walking away from the group he placed his hands in his pockets as he followed the China-man towards the mess hall. And indeed what a messy hall it was but he didn't care, he just simply got in line. Grabbed a tray and waited for food like everyone else. Eventually finding the chinaman, he sat down. And began to chow down.
    Come on you know the tics connect like Voltron

They be like "He the Man" when I'm really a Thundercat

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian Silver View Post
    Robin - Silver Room

"****. If I ever get out of here that bald ****er is going to pay. I worked for him for years and he just sells me out like I am some common street thug? And he had the balls to talk about loyalty and what not everytime he was giving a speech to his new henchmen. ****ing hypocrite!"

These were the thoughts that went through Robin's mind while she was taking in the "scenery" of what was known as the Silver Room as the newcomers' orientation was finishing up. And just like clockwork, the group was approached by five inmates. Perfect, day one and already they were getting harassed by gang members. Hah, she thought. They probably have a crappy little name too. Unfortunately for Robin, their first victim was herself. One of them took it upon himself to offer her the glamorous position of being his "new girl". Charming. And not only that, he was moving his hand toward her face.

Robin did something that she might come to regret later. It was never a good idea to pick a fight with a random gang. And that was especially true because they were stuck in here together. She was however even less willing to let the guy think she was an easy mark. She had been around criminals. Thugs, gangsters, scum. Acting meek was the worst thing one could do. She grabbed the man's hand and attempted to force it into a wristlock by twisting it. If it worked, she would turn the man around and kick his knee to make him kneel, facing his friends.

"If any of you trashbags even try to do anything, your friend will have a broken wrist. I've dealt with scum like you and I don't fear you. So **** off and pick on someone else."

If they listened to her. Great. She would let the man go by kicking him towards his friends. If not, she'd break the wrist and get ready for a fight she definitely would lose. Sure, she knew some tricks. But she wasn't no goddamn kung fu master. And without her powers she was just left with whatever she had picked up working less than ideal jobs. And honestly, that wouldn't be all that effective against 4 brutes. She was hoping they'd back off for now. She really was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiji the Crow View Post
    It was already being bad enough that he was caught and thrown in here. Add to the fact that some of the people here were killers and were much more worse than he would ever dare to be. But what really made the situation worse was at this very moment. Right after the introductions were placed and the new inmates were to explore about and what not 5 senior inmates chose to harass a cute redhead in front of him. Were he on the outside, maybe he would have acted different. But in here he has to be smart, and from the looks of things and the words the girl had said, she wasn't that at all. He was a good guy at heart, and was really only the boss of the biker gang he was in was due to their friendships with each other and thus he was voted into the position. He could tell that those 5 inmates in particular were also in a gang faction. Built within the prison cells, but the girl doesn't seem to notice that. That if she were to confront the group and even injure them it would be hell on her head - no pun intended - That was when he decided to step in, his words might make her feel angry at him and she might even attack him but for the best he had to make a move.

Stepping forward, just passing her he would whispering to her "Obviously you haven't" just as she finished saying that she "dealt with scum like you". Of course he was playing the cool guy, but what he said next was almost astonishing. Looking at the inmate who's hand was grabbed by the girl, patting his chest as he spoke "My bad man, but this chick" bringing his arm up, pointing at the girl with his thumb "I already called dibs on the bus, but how about we give yall our desserts for the next month to compensate.? She's more likely to bite your dick off than to suck it. So whatcha say.?"

All the while saying this his guard was up, he's been in tight situations before. But in here every word counts, the other inmates were probably looking at the confrontation and if a fight broke out everyone's asses will be on the line. Plus this way a pretty face doesn't end up being bruised and later down the line she might owe him a favor or two.

Silver Room - Reiji/Robin

Ehh? No need for those harsh words miss hehe. Once the inmate brought his hand close to Robin, she quickly reacted violently and tried to twist the man's wrist and turn him around. Hey! Not letting this little girl have her way with him, the inmate brought up his other hand and started to grab her hair, ready to tear a huge chunk of it out, when another newbie would step up and tell the inmate that he had already called dibs on this violent one. That right? The girl's hair tightly gripped by the man would possibly give her reason to let go of him, until the inmate he was told they would receive extra dessert for their troubles. Hmph. Fine, fine. The inmate would stare at the girl until she would release his hand and only then would he let go of her hair.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Irvine View Post
    Gym

Zihao sat on one of the weightbenches, pumping iron like it was nothing. He no longer had his superhuman physique thanks to this place, but that didn't mean he was weak. He'd always worked out, he just no longer bench pressed cement trucks. Rather, he found the sudden weakness interesting, as now most people in the facility actually proved to be challenges. After his one hundredth rep, got up to put the fifty pound dumbbell back on the rack, then stretched.

"Ah, so nice~"

Stretching after a good workout always felt great. He'd never truly been able to do it before. In the few months he'd been here, it had been quite the learning experience, but things were still the way he remembered. Those at the top were either the strongest or the smartest, and they generally worked in tandem to remain at the top. Zihao didn't truly care, so long as they didn't get in his way, he was fine. And many of the 'gangs' in the facility learned to stay out of his way. When he first arrived, they'd tried to establish dominance over him, thinking him weak since his powers were supressed. A couple of broken hands and a busted jaw had proved them wrong. He may not have his strength and durability, but he still had the martial arts he'd been taught to control that strength.

Zihao remembered that there was a new bunch coming in today, and decided to go check them out. Upon entering, he saw the same set up, though this time it was a woman they were going after. One of the men was trying to be very 'friendly' with her. Zihao shook his head.

"Some never learn."

As he watched, the girl quickly took control, threatening the gang to back off. Another man, this one from the new group, stepped forward to try and difuse the situation. Zihao thought he'd try to act cool in front of the woman, but really, what the guy said was rather funny. Zihao decided to step in before any guards decided to show up. A number of them would beat a prisoner at the drop of the hat, and would jump in any time they saw even the slightest excuse.

"Alright, jng xili, calm down. Do not want to give the guards an excuse to jump in and fight us, do we?"

He turned to the gang members.

"You do not want a repeat of Mike's incident, do you xiōng? I believe it still hurts him when he uses a fork to eat."

He turned to the two from the new group, looked them over, then snickered at them.

"Djiě, you are supposed to shake someone's hand that you meet, not try to snap it."

He chuckled, then looked at the man.

"Xiōng, I think you will get along well in here. You say funny things."

He then brought himself up and pointed at himself with his thumb.

"I am Hofng Zihao. I am sorry if I talk strange, but my native tongue is Zhōngwn, Chinese."

He looked around sadly.

"No one in here speaks it, though."

He shook his head and looked back at them.

"Word to the wise, do not rock the boat unless you are prepared to swim with sharks. There are many weaker groups here, but there are, as you say, top dogs, here. And if you cross them, well, spending life in this place constantly looking over your shoulder and sleeping with one eye open is no way to live. If you make waves, be sure you have the power to protect yourself, or someone you trust at your back."

His stomach chose that moment to growl.

"Wǒ doqin, I apologize. I am always hungry after a work out. You should take this time to familiarize yourself with the facility before it is 'lights out' time. For now, I shall be in the mess hall, which is correctly named. You're welcome to join me, if you would like, but that is up to you."

Silver Room - Chinaman
    As the conflict started to be resolved, the strange chinaman entered the Silver Room after his workout. Unfortunately for him, no one could understand anything he ever said so the members of Big Fist gang just shrugged their shoulders at him and retreated back to their table where several other inmates would start talking to them.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionsan View Post
    Here comes Vi
    Silver Room

Vi had just finished inspecting all the cells in the prison. New prisoners were coming in today and PPIP wanted her to make sure there weren't any 'presents' left behind by previous inmates for the new ones. It's a busy day for everyone. New inmates had to be brought up to speed and settled down. Old inmates had to be contained so they don't pounce on the new ones in order to assert their dominance. A busy and chaotic day awaited the PPIP personel.

She exited the cell area and stood back against the wall in order to report back to HQ. "Enforcer unit here. I finished the search. All cells are clear. What's my next course of action?" She asked.

"There's a possible conflict in the Silver Room. Disperse the prisoners before it escalates, ASAP."

"Roger that."

The Silver Room wasn't that far away. Vi made a dash for it. The siren lights on her gauntlets activated, filling the dark corridors with flashing red and blue light. Speakers activated too, playing a repeating police siren sound. The police sirens echoed through the prison walls as Vi ran through its tight corridors. The sounds stopped at soon as she stepped into the Silver Room. The speakers were transmitting her own voice now. "Inmates! Step aside!" She slowly walked closer. The siren lights stopped blinking when she reached the group. "Disperse now! Or I will have to use disciplinary action." Vi smirked. She brought her giant cybernetic fists together and cracked her knuckles. A bone cracking sound effect played through her speakers as her fists had no bones to crack.

Silver Room - Bibi

The loud ass sirens blared through the prison as an Enforcer made their way into the Silver Room, causing tables of prisoners to move as far away as possible form the commotion. Once the Enforcer entered the room, many prisoners would not look her way and went back to playing cards and talking quietly as she told everyone to disperse about fifteen seconds late. Yes ma'am. We're so for making such a commotion here. A few of us guys got a little heated that's all. We'll be docile for the rest of the day. The prisoner smiled at Vi cheaply and the Big Fist gang would exist the room, but not before giving the guy from earlier a little wink. My sweet tooth thanks you.

Mess Hall - Everyone who was in the Silver Room

The mess hall was mostly free of inmates as dinner was mostly finished and everyone was somewhere else, besides a small group a people who had already finished their food but had several sheets of paper they were looking at intently. Anyone eavesdropping on them would hear a few key words being repeated: Yellow, Enforcer, Raven, X Threat. They noticed the chinaman returning to the mess hall and stopped talking to walk up to him. Hey. I see you around here a lot. Especially in the gym. You think you could help us with something?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Kristina View Post
    Undisclosed location within the Happiness Home

Spoiler: BG music

For the past few months, Valentina has been going through different phases of "rehabilitation" ever since she was put in the Happiness Home. She hated every second of it. The smell of the entire facility disgusted her. But complying to all their demands and being a good little girl was the fastest way she could get out of here. She wanted to get back on the job - any job. Valentina believed that not doing any jobs would stagnate her skills. She was a killing machine and a killing machine needs to kill.

At the moment, she was inside what appeared to be a glass case filled with fluid. She could feel some type of relaxant coursing through her muscles and it was slowly wearing off. She was being supplied oxygen through a small mouth piece. From inside she could hear the muffled song playing in the room. It seemed to be Italian opera - The Eternal Sea of my Soul. Such a melodramatic song.

As the relaxant slowly lost its effects, Valentina gained a bit of strength. She slowly opened her eyes. It was blurry but she could roughly make out some of the objects outside her glass case. There were machines and wires everywhere. There were screens and examination tables. She wondered when the "rehabilitation" would stop. She slowly stretched out her arm and touched the glass. She didn't even have strength to lift her arms much less break the glass.

Yes, they took her powers away the second she got to the facility. She couldn't wait to have them back...

Yellow Lab - Valentina

The newly rehabilitated woman would touch the glass, alerting one of the scientist that she was now conscious. She moved towards the glass casing and began to press a few buttons, slowly draining the fluid in the case as a few more scientist would bring over a moving medical table to place her on as the fluid was completely drained and the casing started to open up. They removed her oxygen mask and carefully picked her up and placed her onto the moving medical table. The scientist were all wearing yellow colored coats and were all sweating nervously.

Make sure to keep her calm and relaxed. We need just a few more test before she'll be ready to be trained. The scientist nodded in unison as they injected Valentina with several syringes of a clear substances, which would cause her body to relax and drift back into sleep as they did a few more test. Her mind would however, up wide and begin seeing odd things for several minutes until they were finished with their test. Eventually, she would wake up once more and be greeted by a tiny man in a small circular room, surrounded by several floating platforms inside of a larger circular room. Hello Valentina. Your rehabilitation has now been completed. Before you are officially assigned to the Home or a Striker Team, we'll have your powers tested. The man would then disappear from sight and be replaced by a humanoid silver robot, armed with energy blades. The walls would open up and machine controlled lasers would begin pointing towards the small circular area. Do not worry. You are not in any actual danger at the moment. He was lying.
    Everything dies. You. Me. Everyone on this planet. Our sun. Our galaxy, and, eventually, the universe itself. This is simply how things are. It's inevitable... And I accept it. What I will not tolerate-- what I find unacceptable-- is going quietly, like some mewling child, before my time. There is something out there, coming for us, trying to kill us all-- And I would do to it what it would do to us. Brothers. Sisters...will you help me kill worlds?

Yellow Lab

Valentina slipped in and out of unconsciousness. She felt the fluid drain from the tank and the cold air stabbing her skin. They removed the oxygen supply and she was able to breathe by herself. The smell of metal and latex filled her nostrils. They laid her out on a gurney and began injecting her with drugs again. Her eyes looked at the masked faces looking down on her. Everything went blurry again as she slipped into a deep unconsciousness once again.

She was dreaming and yet the dreams made no sense to her. It is as if she was just floating above the foamy ocean waves as shards of glass bathed her in prismatic beams of light of kaleidoscope madness sinking into yet another darkness.

Valentina slowly wakes up with the cold metal floor against her skin. She slowly pulls herself upward, getting a feel of how much muscle control she has back. She was greeted by a tiny man in a small circular room, surrounded by several floating platforms inside of a larger circular room.

"Hello Valentina. Your rehabilitation has now been completed. Before you are officially assigned to the Home or a Striker Team, we'll have your powers tested."

Valentina barely paid attention. She was more focused on regaining full alertness in her body. She flexed her fingers and rotated her neck. She slightly opens her lips and breathes in deeply, letting the air seep in to her nostrils and tongue. It smelled of metal, disinfectant, blood and burnt flesh. Valentina smiled, pleased by the familiar smell.

The man would then disappear from sight and be replaced by a humanoid silver robot, armed with energy blades. The walls would open up and machine controlled lasers would begin pointing towards the small circular area.

"Do not worry. You are not in any actual danger at the moment."

Not giving time for the mounted lasers to charge, Valentina rushes towards the humanoid robot and would try to dodge the energy blades floating around to defend it. Valentina would give no care if three or four would slice a few millimeters into her skin. She would grab the robot's neck with her right hand and plunge her left into it's chest, Valentina would grip into the wires and attempt to pull the robot apart using an applied force of 3700 psi - Valentina's full grip force.

If successful in pulling apart the humanoid machine, Valentina would then swing it by the wires and throw it with all force onto one of the machine controlled lasers.

"Not in danger, my ass."

Last edited by Kristina; 06-22-2015 at 02:24 PM.

Darius

Since darius also enjoyed reading comics and manga, he would catch the mr 5 reference, replying with an obviously fake statement. "EH! you know mr 5? how's he dooing, i haven't talked to him since i thought him that exploding booger technique." Darius' suprise, also clearly faked.

Once the mess solved and everyone moved to the cafeteria, Darius had quietly got his food and took a seat, unfortunately today's food wasn't exactly one of his favorites, so rather the eating it fully, quite a significant part of it will be reserved for use as projectiles, the spoon acting as a catapult. Hitting some mohawk guy square in the head, Darius would pretend he had nothing to do with it as he was simply eating his food, however he would point to a random nearby person in order to get them in trouble. He had seen quite a few people that would be fun to mess with during the entrace ordeal, among them the otaku guy(bad), wanabe ninja girl(rin), the popular girl(lucian), the musclehead gang, and those 2 guys that jumped in to interfere(reiji and irv). For now Darius would simply resume eating while observing the results of his attempt at tricking the mohawk guy.

Spoiler: Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiji the Crow View Post
    The situation only grew as another.. Chinese..? Man showed up, he didn't understand his language, as it wasn't on that he was used to hearing. Khmer and Viet were fine to him, but Chinese was a whole 'nother beast. Other than talking the way he does, the older inmate had a certain presence about him. But maybe it was because of how he was outside the walls. The confidence that beamed from him was something that could be compared to him. But before anything could really happen, a guard woman would crack the knuckles of the gauntlets that she wore that caused the situation to defuse faster than any of them could do. Afterall that, the redhead gave him the cold shoulder. Apparently to her he was just like the thugs despite coming in to save the day. Was it something he said.? "Eh oh well", he shrugged. He was pretty hungry, walking away from the group he placed his hands in his pockets as he followed the China-man towards the mess hall. And indeed what a messy hall it was but he didn't care, he just simply got in line. Grabbed a tray and waited for food like everyone else. Eventually finding the chinaman, he sat down. And began to chow down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco Lord View Post
    Silver Room - Chinaman
    As the conflict started to be resolved, the strange chinaman entered the Silver Room after his workout. Unfortunately for him, no one could understand anything he ever said so the members of Big Fist gang just shrugged their shoulders at him and retreated back to their table where several other inmates would start talking to them.

The mess hall was mostly free of inmates as dinner was mostly finished and everyone was somewhere else, besides a small group a people who had already finished their food but had several sheets of paper they were looking at intently. Anyone eavesdropping on them would hear a few key words being repeated: Yellow, Enforcer, Raven, X Threat. They noticed the chinaman returning to the mess hall and stopped talking to walk up to him. Hey. I see you around here a lot. Especially in the gym. You think you could help us with something?

Zihao cried crocodile tears as he was mostly ignored.

"I'm speaking your language though, dammit!"

He did get a thankful nod from the woman though, so at least there was that. Zihao moved to the cafeteria and grabbed a tray. The day's special was crap. Not literaly, of course, but it wasn't a whole heck of a lot better. After grabbing the most familiar(and safe) looking meal he could, He was delighted to see that the man he had spoken to earlier sat with him after a bit.

"So xiōng, what is your name?"

He said between bites.

"Oh, xiōng means 'older brother'. It is how Chinese boys like me refer to older men. It is a sign of respect."

He happily added while wolfing down his food. Didn't have to taste it so much if he did. However, before he could try and strike up a conversation, he was approached by a group of inmates. They were not part of the group from the Silver Room, nor did he suspect they had anything to do with them. He'd seen glimpses of them before, but paid little mind. But from the snipets he'd caught when he walked by them earlier, he was beginning to regret not knowing more about them.

"They seem dangerous."

"Ah, yes. I might be able to help you."

The cheer in his voice lowered with his next words.

"Though that depends on what you need."

He finished off his meal with one last bite.

Robin - Silver Room -> Around -> Showers

After the little episode in the silver room, Robin decided to wander the areas of the prison they were allowed in, deciding against going to the mess hall. She felt it would be better to stay out of the spotlight for now, she already caught too much attention after all. Eventually while wandering she ended up infront of the female showers. She stood still and stared at the sign for a few moments then went in. "Sure, why not."

The room was nothing special. The first area was a locker room, with rows and rows of lockers, with no actual locks or keys tho. But then again, she doubted anyone had anything worth stealing. The other section was warded off with a wall, inside there were rows of showers. Nothing fancy but she figured it got the job done. There was no one to see in the room, apparently everyone was out eating dinner. Quickly taking off her prison issued uniform, she stepped into the shower room and turned on the water. letting it wash over her. For a moment she considered cutting her hair shorter. The brute had caught on to it during the earlier episode but she quickly dismissed the idea. She liked her hair, besides, there were no tools to cut it anyway.

OOC: Ary, here you go. Showers.

Beyond Eternity, at the Origin of Everything
    Blog Entries
    Silver Room- Delilah Brodeur

Delilah was beyond pissed. She'd spent almost two full decades avoiding capture by the law, and had done an incredible job of it. She was never linked to any of the half dozen or so separate scam, theft, and panhandling enterprises, and her own personal diamond forgery business was so full-proof it could never have back-fired. Except it did, when the question was asked about how she managed to consistently produce said gemstones, leading to her powers being discovered. From there, the Happiness Home people began to systematically destroy her empire, all in order to capture her. It annoyed the woman to no end, that it was here gifts, rather than her crimes, that inevitably got her hauled off to the slammer. So here she was, one of the few women, though that term only loosely applied in her case, amongst the new batch of residents at the superhuman prison.

The first thing she noted was a point likely missed by most of the other inmates, a small thing said during the initial briefing by a guard. Somehow, the Guards had a way to use their powers within the prison. That'd be her first project, discovering what method that is achieved with. The second thing she noted was the various 'gangs' within the prison. Good, that made this an environment she was used to dealing with, as shown by the neanderthal who tried claiming one of the other girls, only to have his power play turned around on him. However, it was the third thing that Delilah noted, that really grabbed her interest. A young woman managed to completely avoid notice and sneak up behind the group of thugs accousting the other woman. Now that, that was a skill Delilah could use. And the girl just screamed 'Submissive' to her dominant mind.

So it was no surprise that, as soon as the group began to disperse at the guard's suggestion, Delilah made a beeline to the young lady who had managed to catch her eye. "Nice work, gettin' behind those numbskulls like that." Delilah made sure to keep her eyes locked with the other girl's, using her body language to subconsciously intimidate, try and keep her from bolting, which was a likely response from such a naturally avoidable person. "Care to join me for a bite to eat? I'd like to hear how such an innocent girl like yerself managed to wind up in here."
    People say Eternity is Forever, but in truth, it is the Moment. Every Moment is an endless thing, for what happens then will shape Forever. Do not miss an important Eternity chasing Forever.

Silver Room -> Mess Hall - Maki

With a relieved sigh, Maki relaxed fir a second when the incident was resolved. She didn't need to get involved, which was good. Now she could go look around this place to know what's where -

With a startled expression, she abruptly raised her head to look in the direction of a voice addressing her. The simple fact she was talked to caught her unprepared, making her react as a wild animal faced with car lights - she froze up. Her hands nervously clutching at the baggy trousers of her prisoner uniform, she stared back at the white-haired woman, as if hypnotized. "...Th-thank... you?"she responded in a small voice to the praise she was given. But her head was buzzing with questions. How did this woman even notice her? That like never happened.

But there was no time to be getting distracted. The stranger, part of the newcomers group as well, kept talking. Eating together. Maki did feel a bit hungry, but she intended to get a feel of the place's layout first... Then again, she didn't think she could tell that to the other woman. The idea of walking around with someone else was disconcerting. However, the simple fact that someone noticed her right away suggeated that she had to be prepared for similar happenings again. At least this person didn't seem so bad... dangerous, of course, but she wasn't openly hostile at least.

"Ok... there isn't much to tell, though," she agreed, still giving off a somewhat scared aura. As they would walk towards the mess hall, Maki would subconsciously keep some distance from her companion, trying to blend into the background. Alternatively, if that wasn't an option for whatever reason, she would walk in the shadow of the white head. Of course, she would not initiate any conversation herself, either.

Once they got to the food, she would take whatever they gave her and then naturally pull towards the corner of the room, wanting to remain inconspicuous. Nevertheless if her companion decided to pick another place, she would not dare to raise any objections. Finally seated, she would eat quickly, periodically looking around cautiously.

World belongs to the lazy!

Surfing like I'm Otto cause I got that Rocket Power
    Blog Entries
    Mess Hall
    Concerning: Irv, Me

While he was wolfing down the food, despite being bland it didn't taste bad. If anything he had eaten everything on his plate save for the dessert. He was the type of man who did not go back on his word. The chinaman had sat down next to him, also scoffing down the food. Asking him for his name, as well as calling him "older brother" But he wasn't too sure. Asian people in general can easily call others the worst of names and say it means something else.. As he should know, he's also one of them! But who is he to say otherwise. It was something he was used to as a former biker gang leader. Sliding the dessert cup to the edge of the table so that the guys from earlier can just take it as they walked by. As he would respond. "Name's Cường, it's Vietnamese. But you can call me Reiji." just as soon as a small group of people walked up on them, Asking for Zihao for some help, for what he didn't know but he was sorta curious, you can gain a lot from learning some knowledge inside a prison's walls
    Come on you know the tics connect like Voltron

They be like "He the Man" when I'm really a Thundercat