Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ralph

The booger man left him alone and Ralph went back into quietly eating his food. He didn't want to cause any trouble because, well, this was a prison where every single person in charge had some sort of superpower on top of conventional tools of pain causation. He'd probably get shanked and mind****ed, maybe at the same time. Someone might even suck out his soul from his body just by staring at him. Nobody wanted that to happen. Or so he thought. Booger man had other plans, ones that didn't include a peaceful prison life or even a peaceful meal. Once again, he'd begun throwing things at people and once again, Ralph ended up being at the receiving end of his shenanigans.

"Alright man, just sit back down. It wasn't me" Ralph would say to the mohawk guy "It's that guy over there. That dude who's probably a distant relative of Jugem-Jugem Poop Throwing Machine Shin-chan’s Day Before Yesterday Underwear Shinpachi’s Life Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider One Thirds Pure Feeling Two Thirds Worried-Over-A-Hangnail Feeling Though Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does It? I Know The Unknown The Cuttlefish Tastes Kind Of Different Than It Did Last Time Because It Was Caught Near The Pond And Served With Oil From A Hoofed Mammal, Pepepepepepepepepepepe Take Care From Here On In Please And Finally The End Bichigu Somaru seeing as they both like to throw things"

But of course, truth wouldn't work so well and the guy probably got lost somewhere during Ralph's recitation of an awfully lengthy name. Mohawk guy grew furious with each passing second, but for some reason, Ralph wasn't shaken up. There was an unfathomable reason behind Ralph's fearlessness in the face of imminent destruction. He once again began talking as the mohawk got closer

"I'm telling you to chill out, dude, nothing good will come out of this for you. You're bulky with a mohawk and some anger issues. Don't you see what's going on here? You're the fodder in the first chapter of every manga that gets one shotted by the MC one way or another. I don't know how it's going to happen, but it surely will happen. Maybe that Bionic Woman will do it or maybe one of the gang members will have a change of heart, but I know you'll end up regretting it if you don't sick back down"

Vi continued staring at both parties and kept cracking her knuckles. The same sound effect played over and over through her speakers. Unfortunately, the small conflict had ended. The gang members backed out. How disappointing. Vi lowered her giant hands and her smirk turned into a slight frown. She was walking away when her ear buzzed. She received a new order from upstairs.

"Enforcer unit. Follow one of the two parties. This conflict didn't end yet. It merely paused."
    "Roger that." She replied.

Vi looked towards the gang members. They were long gone. She could search for them but that would take too much time. She looked towards the girl they harassed. There she was in the distance. Why look for the predator while the prey is right there? Vi marched straight for the girl. Carefully keeping a safe distance, Vi stalked the girl from behind. She wandered for a while before stopping in front of the showers. "Bitch, don't go in there. You'll drop the soap." Well, bitch went in anyways. Vi marched towards the entrance to block it from any gang members that would try to attack her. However, a better idea popped into Vi's mind. Why stop them? That way, she wouldn't get to punch anything. Let the fight happen and join in. Then she still does her job and gets to punch someone. Smiling with glee, Vi backed towards the side wall of the showers. She blinked with her left eye, switching it to infrared vision. Her sight locked onto the girl's heat signal and she watched with a prying eyes. There was nobody else in the showers. Unless somebody turned the water on for all the showers at the same time, Vi could see perfectly through that wall. And even if anyone did that, it was enough suspicion for Vi to come bursting through the wall. Literally.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristina View Post
    Yellow Lab

Valentina slipped in and out of unconsciousness. She felt the fluid drain from the tank and the cold air stabbing her skin. They removed the oxygen supply and she was able to breathe by herself. The smell of metal and latex filled her nostrils. They laid her out on a gurney and began injecting her with drugs again. Her eyes looked at the masked faces looking down on her. Everything went blurry again as she slipped into a deep unconsciousness once again.

She was dreaming and yet the dreams made no sense to her. It is as if she was just floating above the foamy ocean waves as shards of glass bathed her in prismatic beams of light of kaleidoscope madness sinking into yet another darkness.

Valentina slowly wakes up with the cold metal floor against her skin. She slowly pulls herself upward, getting a feel of how much muscle control she has back. She was greeted by a tiny man in a small circular room, surrounded by several floating platforms inside of a larger circular room.

"Hello Valentina. Your rehabilitation has now been completed. Before you are officially assigned to the Home or a Striker Team, we'll have your powers tested."

Valentina barely paid attention. She was more focused on regaining full alertness in her body. She flexed her fingers and rotated her neck. She slightly opens her lips and breathes in deeply, letting the air seep in to her nostrils and tongue. It smelled of metal, disinfectant, blood and burnt flesh. Valentina smiled, pleased by the familiar smell.

The man would then disappear from sight and be replaced by a humanoid silver robot, armed with energy blades. The walls would open up and machine controlled lasers would begin pointing towards the small circular area.

"Do not worry. You are not in any actual danger at the moment."

Not giving time for the mounted lasers to charge, Valentina rushes towards the humanoid robot and would try to dodge the energy blades floating around to defend it. Valentina would give no care if three or four would slice a few millimeters into her skin. She would grab the robot's neck with her right hand and plunge her left into it's chest, Valentina would grip into the wires and attempt to pull the robot apart using an applied force of 3700 psi - Valentina's full grip force.

If successful in pulling apart the humanoid machine, Valentina would then swing it by the wires and throw it with all force onto one of the machine controlled lasers.

"Not in danger, my ass."

Danger Room - Valentina

The small man's voice would suddenly be projected over an intercom as Valentina hurled the robot's wires towards a machine laser, causing a small explosion from the built up power inside the machine. Hehe. Strong. That's good. The lasers now started their charging and began to fire at Valentina with extreme force. The lasers were pure concussive and had no high levels of heat being fired from them, but the force from a single could easily knock a full grown man off the platform and into the abyss below. Fortunately for her, she wasn't exactly normal. Striker agents must have both strength and speed. They have to think quickly as not every situation can be planned for. The man's last word would somehow signal a few more robots to spawn from the platforms and fly down towards Valentina, ready to strike at her with long energy based whips and blades.

While her training continued, the small man would quickly exit the room where he could watch her progress safely and be alerted of a problem with one of the facilities generators. What?! What is it? Oh my god...of course, right when Dr Solar's investigating a problem halfway across the world...something like THIS HAPPENS!!! The small man along with several scientist were now staring at one of the Nu generators inside the Happiness Home. It's power levels were reading extremely low despite Dr Solar powering all five of the generators fully before he left. What in the world caused this to happen?

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Irvine View Post
    Spoiler: Quotes

Zihao cried crocodile tears as he was mostly ignored.

"I'm speaking your language though, dammit!"

He did get a thankful nod from the woman though, so at least there was that. Zihao moved to the cafeteria and grabbed a tray. The day's special was crap. Not literaly, of course, but it wasn't a whole heck of a lot better. After grabbing the most familiar(and safe) looking meal he could, He was delighted to see that the man he had spoken to earlier sat with him after a bit.

"So xiōng, what is your name?"

He said between bites.

"Oh, xiōng means 'older brother'. It is how Chinese boys like me refer to older men. It is a sign of respect."

He happily added while wolfing down his food. Didn't have to taste it so much if he did. However, before he could try and strike up a conversation, he was approached by a group of inmates. They were not part of the group from the Silver Room, nor did he suspect they had anything to do with them. He'd seen glimpses of them before, but paid little mind. But from the snipets he'd caught when he walked by them earlier, he was beginning to regret not knowing more about them.

"They seem dangerous."

"Ah, yes. I might be able to help you."

The cheer in his voice lowered with his next words.

"Though that depends on what you need."

He finished off his meal with one last bite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiji the Crow View Post
    Mess Hall
    Concerning: Irv, Me

While he was wolfing down the food, despite being bland it didn't taste bad. If anything he had eaten everything on his plate save for the dessert. He was the type of man who did not go back on his word. The chinaman had sat down next to him, also scoffing down the food. Asking him for his name, as well as calling him "older brother" But he wasn't too sure. Asian people in general can easily call others the worst of names and say it means something else.. As he should know, he's also one of them! But who is he to say otherwise. It was something he was used to as a former biker gang leader. Sliding the dessert cup to the edge of the table so that the guys from earlier can just take it as they walked by. As he would respond. "Name's Cường, it's Vietnamese. But you can call me Reiji." just as soon as a small group of people walked up on them, Asking for Zihao for some help, for what he didn't know but he was sorta curious, you can gain a lot from learning some knowledge inside a prison's walls

Mess Hall - Chinamen (both of you)

Hahaha!!! I like this guy, you like this guy Jordan? Man...ok what we'll need from you, and maybe your new friend here if he's able is just a few of the guards key cards. Yep we're planning an escape, but don't worry we're not selfish or anything. This is for everyone locked up in here. We've been planning this escape for awhile so we got a good chance of escaping if we're careful. We got people not on this island that are ready to come get everyone from here and bring us to the nearest city. After that we'll be on our own. We don't really expect everyone to get out though. I mean, we'll be a bit rusty with using our powers and the guards will have their abilities as well, but what they don't....at least I hope they don't have...is an X level threat on their side. Yep. The leader of this group pointed back towards Jordan, a thinner member who really wasn't looking at the two Chinamen, but instead at the opposite wall. He might not look like much, but he's got enough power to hold off most of the guards, the Striker Captains, and the Warden all by himself if we give him the right moment. So...yeah. We'll need a few types of key cards: an Enforcer's, a Guard, and...a Striker Lieutenant , and yes I know...that's like impossible. Those guys are pretty tough...but so are you man! C'mon I know you can do this!
    Everything dies. You. Me. Everyone on this planet. Our sun. Our galaxy, and, eventually, the universe itself. This is simply how things are. It's inevitable... And I accept it. What I will not tolerate-- what I find unacceptable-- is going quietly, like some mewling child, before my time. There is something out there, coming for us, trying to kill us all-- And I would do to it what it would do to us. Brothers. Sisters...will you help me kill worlds?

Yellow Lab

It's not quite there yet.

Valentina stared at her hands, clenching and un-clenching her fists as the doctor's voice spoke again from the speakers. She paid half attention as she straightened out her thoughts. She was off by a few milliseconds. At close range, Valentina's strike speed in optimal muscle condition was the same strike speed as an African Puff Adder (fastest recorded strike speeds of O.13 seconds).

Several more humanoid machines appear from different parts of the floating platforms, armed with long energy based whips and blades. The machine mounted lasers are fully charged as well. The robots would attack Valentina and the lasers would begin shooting her from all directions. She would acrobatically dodge them, getting a few scrapes here and there. With each minor injury, Valentina's alertness returned and her precision dramatically increased as her body temperature rose.

By the one minute mark, Valentina's muscles reached near optimum condition, so she began bestowing her wrath on the humanoid robots. She stands still in the middle of one of the floating platforms, and waited for one of the robots to attack her head on. She would destroy it in a similar fashion as she did with the first robot that appeared. Valentina would break its arms apart and take the long energy whips it used. She continued acrobatically dodging and at the same time using the energy whip to topple the robots over by entangling them in it and then using one of them as a yoyo to strike at the others. She would use the yoyo technique a couple more times and would then take the energy blades from the robots she destroyed.

Valentina threw two of the energy blades in the direction of the machine mounted lasers nearest her. She would then proceed finishing up the last of the robots and make her way upwards, leaping from one floating platform to the next; towards the few remaining lasers; swiftly dodging each shot. Reaching the top most platform, Valentina would use the energized whip as a lasso and coil it up on the furthest mounted machine. Using it as an anchor, Valentina does a back swing and lands herself behind it's barrel. She would then use her massive gripping force to bend the barrel and would cause the laser to override. Using the energized whip again, she used it to swing herself to the next laser. The last laser would then target her from where she was and if it shot at her she would quickly jump upwards, leaving it to destroy the mounted machine she was on. Midair she would lasso the whip onto the last laser and land on it as well, bending the barrel as she did with the other mounted machine.

If her results were satisfactory, Valentina would jump back down on one of the platforms and wait for the doctor to get her out of the room.

Beyond Eternity, at the Origin of Everything
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    Silver Room -> Mess Hall - Maki

With a relieved sigh, Maki relaxed fir a second when the incident was resolved. She didn't need to get involved, which was good. Now she could go look around this place to know what's where -

With a startled expression, she abruptly raised her head to look in the direction of a voice addressing her. The simple fact she was talked to caught her unprepared, making her react as a wild animal faced with car lights - she froze up. Her hands nervously clutching at the baggy trousers of her prisoner uniform, she stared back at the white-haired woman, as if hypnotized. "...Th-thank... you?"she responded in a small voice to the praise she was given. But her head was buzzing with questions. How did this woman even notice her? That like never happened.

But there was no time to be getting distracted. The stranger, part of the newcomers group as well, kept talking. Eating together. Maki did feel a bit hungry, but she intended to get a feel of the place's layout first... Then again, she didn't think she could tell that to the other woman. The idea of walking around with someone else was disconcerting. However, the simple fact that someone noticed her right away suggeated that she had to be prepared for similar happenings again. At least this person didn't seem so bad... dangerous, of course, but she wasn't openly hostile at least.

"Ok... there isn't much to tell, though," she agreed, still giving off a somewhat scared aura. As they would walk towards the mess hall, Maki would subconsciously keep some distance from her companion, trying to blend into the background. Alternatively, if that wasn't an option for whatever reason, she would walk in the shadow of the white head. Of course, she would not initiate any conversation herself, either.

Once they got to the food, she would take whatever they gave her and then naturally pull towards the corner of the room, wanting to remain inconspicuous. Nevertheless if her companion decided to pick another place, she would not dare to raise any objections. Finally seated, she would eat quickly, periodically looking around cautiously.

Delilah - Mess Hall

Deciding to humor the girl, Delilah aided in reducing their presence by altering her body posture slightly, reducing her natural aura and presence so as to make it harder for her to be noticed. "Oh. I very much doubt it's a boring story, miss...?" She, of course, was mentally smacking herself for the faux pas, having forgotten to introduce herself, or ask the young woman for her name. Whether or not the young girl did give Delilah an answer, she'd still introduce herself, of course. "My name is Delilah Brodeur, and it's a pleasure to meet you." The walk to the Mess Hall was uneventful, aside from the introductions, and it only took a few seconds to obtain some food, barely edible that it was. Still, she'd lived off of worse during her childhood, so it wasn't like bad food was a new experience. At least this stuff isn't half-rotten or spoiled.

"Now, to assuage ya of yer fear." Delilah suddenly started as soon as they were seated near the edge of the room, far away from prying eyes and ears. "Yes, I did notice it, by the way. If ya want to last in this kind of environment, first thing ya need to learn is how to hide all of those tells yer body gives off. The sudden clenching of yer fists, the time it took ya to respond, the open surprise in yer eyes." Delilah stopped her rant for a second to take a small bite from her food...when she noticed a familiar feeling within her body. Interesting... I can feel the Carbon again. Did some sort of failsafe stop working? Drawing Carbon from within her body, Delilah began molding it into a shape set within her mind, but the process was taking a lot longer than before. Likely partially blocked now, I can work with this.

"Now, to calm ya. I'm probably the only person here who'd actually notice you without an effort." Watching for the girl's reactions, Delilah continued. "I was born a street rat. If ya live on the streets, ya learn real quick to avoid notice, and how to keep an eye on competition. Ya likely always had a gift for avoiding attention, I'm guessing, but not me, I had to learn it all." Delilah then demonstrated this point to the young girl, first slumping her shoulders, then slouching, and finally lowering her head a bit so it seemed like she was looking up at the girl. At the same time, Delilah crossed her arms so that her hands were locked together on her lap, reducing her profile more. The result was a large amount of shrinkage of Delilah's profile, causing her to seem smaller and less threatening.

"Ya naturally take a non-threatening stance, which makes people instinctively ignore ya." Delilah then drew her hands onto the table, unfolding her locked hands to reveal a small hair clip, the clip itself made of graphene, with a small, diamond rose embellishing it. "Makes ya very interesting to me, makes me want to know ya." She then leaned forward, reaching to slide the clip into the girl's hair, on the left side. Should the shy girl allow it, Delilah would then lean forward and whisper into her ear. If she wasn't able to put the clip in, she'd just say what she was going to whisper. "There's a lot I could teach ya to improve that skill of yers, but we may not have time. something's gunna happen soon."

After that, Delilah would shift back into her usual confident body posture, and smile at the girl. "Ya may want to stick with me, until ya know yer way round. Being a wallflower won't save you all the time, and mixed prisons ain't the friendliest places for girls like yerself." She'd then flash a small knife to the girl, just out of sight of any guards, before hiding it again. "It's better to have a friend, in these places."
    People say Eternity is Forever, but in truth, it is the Moment. Every Moment is an endless thing, for what happens then will shape Forever. Do not miss an important Eternity chasing Forever.

Mess Hall - Maki - Delilah

Not surprisingly, the woman kept talking even though Maki wasn't very responsive, inquiring about the girl's name. "...Maki. Saito Maki. I was just trying to help people, that's all," she responded briefly after a pause, not willing to divulge any more details to someone she had ultimately just met. Receiving Delilah's name in return, she acknowledged the introduction with a small nod. As they walked to the mess hall, Maki noticed that they were catching less eyes than she feared they would. Was this person somehow different now...? She was not sure, but it felt as if her companion suddenly became less noticeable.

Once they sat down, thankfully far away from the biggest crowds, Delilah continued with her mostly monologue. Maki listened to the advice the other girl was giving her, feeling a bit rebellious at her mentoring attitude. After all, she could take care of herself just fine out there in the city. ... She did end up in here, true, but so did Delilah. As an extension of this train of thought, when her companion paused, Maki blurted out with just a hint of defiance: "My body language doesn't matter if no one can see me." As it was, the remark could be taken at the face value, as referring to Maki's inconspicuousness. There was more to it, though. In fact, Maki could literally go invisible when her powers worked properly.

The conversation continued with Delilah's demonstration, and frankly, Maki was a little impressed. This confirmed her earlier feeling. Delilah could make herself less noticeable. That meant she was being considerate of Maki. Relaxing a bit, she leaned slightly back in her seat, pulling her knees up under her chin and assumed her favourite sitting position. She could get away with sitting like this even back at school, since the teachers newer seemed to notice her. Despite the apparent defensiveness of this posture, it was a sign of her opening up somewhat. She did not comment Delilah's show, but nevertheless kept her eyes on the other girl, clearly paying attention and storing away all the information she learned.

Then Delilah became more personal, leaning forward and putting something in Maki's hair. The girl reflexively reached up to it with her fingers and recognized the shape of an ornate hair clip. "How did you get that in here?... And what's going to happen?" she asked. The simple fact she asked questions should signal her changing attitude. Should Delilah actually let her know about the partial restoration of her powers, Maki would test out her own, trying to vibrate her hand out of the visible spectrum. The success would only be partial, it would flicker in and out of sight, and the pressure behind her eyes would make Maki drop the attempts soon. It felt as when she was just getting her powers. As for the offer of friendship, she would not object. The sight of a knife made her jump a little, but she did understand something like that might be necessary for survival in a place like this. As long as she didn't have to use it herself, she was fine.

World belongs to the lazy!

Darius, mess hall

Amused by his antics working perfectly, and the otaku's inability to not make the situation worse, Darius was having a hard time holding in his laugther. Hearing the "warnings" Ralph mentioned earlier, a wicked idea had just crossed through Darius' head. Sneaking up behind the Mohawk guy as he was busy trying to intimidate Ralph, Darius would grab the mohawk from the back of his head and slam him, face first and full force, into the table, talking while dooing so.
    "If you want to make friends that's not the proper way to do, allow me to help you, first you take a bow then say your name. That's not the proper way, here try again... much better, but now you made people spill their food, you should lower your head on the ground and offer a sincere apology." Darius would have smashed the guys head into the table twice, before smashing mohawks face into his knee for a double attack and letting him fall to the ground for the "apology" part, despite his words and tone, it was clear from Darius' actions and posture he was just spouting garbage and just wanted to knock out the guy.

Having dealt with mohawk, Darius would turn his attention towards Ralph. "Guess that makes me the main character and you the comic relief sidekick/goofer, make sure to do your job properly and amuse our viewers while i set out to usher in a new era of darkness." Apparently Darius considered himself more of a demon king then a hero, his current expression even matching that as he realised something after holding onto to mohawks head for so long, he was slowly regaining his ability.

Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ralph - Mess Hall (Literally)

The mohawk man wasn't convinced by Ralph's exposition of the laws of the universe. He must've thought he was special. Everyone does. Nobody wants to be conformed by rules they never even got to set, the mohawk man was no different and Ralph was willing to bet that any single one of the people present in the cafeteria would do the exact same thing. They, too, would rise against the force that compelled them to play a specific role and would try to force their way into a better one. Well, too ****ing bad.

A wake up call in the form of his face being slammed onto a table would probably show him his place. Ralph was saved by one of the most unlikely candidates: the guy who got him into trouble in the first place.

"Comic relief? That's not too bad. Although if you're going to be the protagonist, I really don't want to meet the villain" Ralph replied, already knowing that Darius was a troublemaker, not one who could fix it. Even the act of beating up a fellow inmate would send security after him. Ralph was definitely interested in how Darius would deal with them all, still unaware of his powers partially returning.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristina View Post

Yellow Lab

It's not quite there yet.

Valentina stared at her hands, clenching and un-clenching her fists as the doctor's voice spoke again from the speakers. She paid half attention as she straightened out her thoughts. She was off by a few milliseconds. At close range, Valentina's strike speed in optimal muscle condition was the same strike speed as an African Puff Adder (fastest recorded strike speeds of O.13 seconds).

Several more humanoid machines appear from different parts of the floating platforms, armed with long energy based whips and blades. The machine mounted lasers are fully charged as well. The robots would attack Valentina and the lasers would begin shooting her from all directions. She would acrobatically dodge them, getting a few scrapes here and there. With each minor injury, Valentina's alertness returned and her precision dramatically increased as her body temperature rose.

By the one minute mark, Valentina's muscles reached near optimum condition, so she began bestowing her wrath on the humanoid robots. She stands still in the middle of one of the floating platforms, and waited for one of the robots to attack her head on. She would destroy it in a similar fashion as she did with the first robot that appeared. Valentina would break its arms apart and take the long energy whips it used. She continued acrobatically dodging and at the same time using the energy whip to topple the robots over by entangling them in it and then using one of them as a yoyo to strike at the others. She would use the yoyo technique a couple more times and would then take the energy blades from the robots she destroyed.

Valentina threw two of the energy blades in the direction of the machine mounted lasers nearest her. She would then proceed finishing up the last of the robots and make her way upwards, leaping from one floating platform to the next; towards the few remaining lasers; swiftly dodging each shot. Reaching the top most platform, Valentina would use the energized whip as a lasso and coil it up on the furthest mounted machine. Using it as an anchor, Valentina does a back swing and lands herself behind it's barrel. She would then use her massive gripping force to bend the barrel and would cause the laser to override. Using the energized whip again, she used it to swing herself to the next laser. The last laser would then target her from where she was and if it shot at her she would quickly jump upwards, leaving it to destroy the mounted machine she was on. Midair she would lasso the whip onto the last laser and land on it as well, bending the barrel as she did with the other mounted machine.

If her results were satisfactory, Valentina would jump back down on one of the platforms and wait for the doctor to get her out of the room.

Danger Room - Valentina

The short man was preoccupied at the moment so Valentina would wait awhile until one of the yellow coated scientist could be heard inside the room she was in. Uhh...good job...Valentina right? Ok well the doctor is busy at the moment, but from our side, you showed good spacial awareness and skill against multiple opponents. We'll approve your rehabilitation and your use of Happiness Home firearms until a Striker Team is assigned for you. What are your weapon preferences? A door would open up for Valentina to exit the training room where she would then be lead to the prison's storage, where her old weapons as well as other prisoner weapons and gadgets were being held should she decide to use her own weapons...with modified ammunition of course.

She would now be given permission to enter several parts of the Happiness Home, including prisoner areas and keep them in check. Valentina now has Striker recruit privileges with her access card which must be kept on her at all times.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will post for others later...maybe.
    Everything dies. You. Me. Everyone on this planet. Our sun. Our galaxy, and, eventually, the universe itself. This is simply how things are. It's inevitable... And I accept it. What I will not tolerate-- what I find unacceptable-- is going quietly, like some mewling child, before my time. There is something out there, coming for us, trying to kill us all-- And I would do to it what it would do to us. Brothers. Sisters...will you help me kill worlds?

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Lord View Post
    Mess Hall - Chinamen (both of you)

Hahaha!!! I like this guy, you like this guy Jordan? Man...ok what we'll need from you, and maybe your new friend here if he's able is just a few of the guards key cards. Yep we're planning an escape, but don't worry we're not selfish or anything. This is for everyone locked up in here. We've been planning this escape for awhile so we got a good chance of escaping if we're careful. We got people not on this island that are ready to come get everyone from here and bring us to the nearest city. After that we'll be on our own. We don't really expect everyone to get out though. I mean, we'll be a bit rusty with using our powers and the guards will have their abilities as well, but what they don't....at least I hope they don't have...is an X level threat on their side. Yep. The leader of this group pointed back towards Jordan, a thinner member who really wasn't looking at the two Chinamen, but instead at the opposite wall. He might not look like much, but he's got enough power to hold off most of the guards, the Striker Captains, and the Warden all by himself if we give him the right moment. So...yeah. We'll need a few types of key cards: an Enforcer's, a Guard, and...a Striker Lieutenant , and yes I know...that's like impossible. Those guys are pretty tough...but so are you man! C'mon I know you can do this!
    "Alright, xiōng. I will get you some keys."

Zihao nodded, scooped up what was left of his meal, and mulled over some ideas for a bit. He then turned to Reiji.

"Reiji, can you help me out with this? I'm going to cause a bit of a ruckus, throw them into a bit of chaos. Think you can get one or two of the keys? I'll get the rest."

He then stood up, announcing more generally.

"I will be right back."

He left to deposit his tray, then left the mess hall. Zihao wasn't sure how he'd get the cards, but he had an idea to get one of them. Zihao entered the gym, and walked up to the dumbbell rack. Nothing suspicious, he was regularly working out anyway. But when he grabbed one of the heaviest dumbbells to use as a weighted weapon, he noticed something. It hardly felt like it weighed a thing. The resistance was there, but to him, it was negligible. He took his hand off the dumbbell and flexed a bit. His strength had somewhat returned. Not all of it, felt like, but a bit of it. Inwardly he grinned like a devil. The way he was going to try and get the key cards was going to be a lot funnier now. Zihao grabbed a heavy dumbbell, and faked an unhappy face, and walked over to the nearest guard.

"Excuse me, drn, but there appears to be something wrong with this dumbbell."

He suddenly struck the guard in the head with the hundred pound weight, hard enough to break it.

"See? It is broken?...Oh, are you sleeping? Sorry to disturb you."

He dropped the broken dumbbell and feigned checking on the guard, while pilfering the guard's keycard. He then stood up, waiting for reinforcements. A smile slipped onto his face, unable to repress how much fun he was anticipating.