Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sorry, I wrote the wrong date. :P
    There's already a special episode out on VIKI subbed. That's fast :O

Walking Drama Dictionary HAVA-RAVA's Avatar
    Haha

Is it subbed in English or in machine-English?

set by xeltox

blog | MDL | MAL&MML | twitter | instagram

I finally started this one and it looks like it's going to be a good version... Episodes 1-3 remind me more of Playful Kiss - so far... What do you think?

Spoiler: eps 4 and 5
    Tenten's mom makes him tutor Taliw and has her wear sexy party dresses to the lessons. Poor Tenten is not unaffected by his mom's ploy...

I Love these two!

Spoiler: eps 6 and 7
    Taliw forces Tenten to tutor the whole class. Watching Tenten and Turbo tutor the other students is too funny and I like the building sister/brother relationship between Taliw and Turbo.

Ep 7 and we have our first kiss!

Finished this drama today and I loved it. It's the same story but told in their own unique way with variations that make it a little bit different. The chemistry between the main leads is great.

Spoiler: Final comments
    The romance is sweet... Tenten can't help but steal kisses from the sweet and innocent Taliw. He's in love with her but he breaks her heart, you know how the story goes... And unfortunately, the story dragged a bit through eps 17-19 while Tenten cruely pushes taliw away before he realizes how much he loves her and needs her...

King loves Taliw too and when she tells him that she loves him but not in the way he loves her and when she cries that she didn't want to be the one to hurt her best friend, you can't help but cry along with her....

Tenten and Taliw have a past together and when she reads his childhood letter... well...

I Loved it and thought it was Very Good... I was torn on how to rate this and ended up giving it an 8.5 because of the 3 draggy episodes.

I hope you will enjoy this drama as much as I did.

7. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

I just finished this and gave 9/10. Out of all the versions I liked this one the best.
    (Maybe one reason being that AoMike chemistry is no joke !!! *still remembers Full House*)

set by xeltox

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HAVA-RAVA View Post
    I just finished this and gave 9/10. Out of all the versions I liked this one the best.
    (Maybe one reason being that AoMike chemistry is no joke !!! *still remembers Full House*)

You are so right! They have such a natural chemistry together and they were absolutely fantastic in Full House...

11. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by blackcatz9 View Post
    You are so right! They have such a natural chemistry together and they were absolutely fantastic in Full House...
    I somehow wish they'd get together in real life as well but then there's Mike's son who still is very young...

// But is it true this will have a 2nd season later this year? Based on previous versions it's only a fact that it should have a continuation story but idk how they'd make that... We got an ending already but still I want more. If you compare to the Taiwanese version (ISWAK 2nd season, They Kiss Again) there's still a lot of story left to tell XD

set by xeltox

13. The Following User Likes This Post:

Agree. The chemistry between Aom & Mike is great!!
    I liked this remake, it was a bit different, but I enjoyed every characters in the drama. I have to say the second lead King really stood out more in this version than all the other versions, I can't wait for his main role in the remake Goong
    I also read about Season 2, hopefully all the original cast return and we'll get to see more chemistry between Taliw & TenTen.

MV: (I love how Aom & Mike always sing a OST together )
    Last edited by fairyep; 01-19-2016 at 10:20 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Like This Post: