Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark's Sigs

Dark's Sigs

I make sigs and stuff in my spare time with hopelessly outdated software. So, here it is. Yup.

Introductions, the corner stone to all good writing.

Spoiler: Rukia Sigs

Spoiler: Kallen Sigs

Spoiler: Anime Sigs

Spoiler: Game Sigs

Spoiler: Other Sigs

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

whereuhavea<3 i'mahollow. melody of dead.deanders's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    which software are you using, and how long have you been making tags..?
    " Do you know me..? No.. You're quite certain that we've never met before..? Yes of course.. "

SOTW 21, 57, 60, & 6(sic)6, 76, 85, 86(co win) winner..
    MAL|MAL graph|DA

Using Elements 8.0 because poor, been making sigs since about 2009 I believe. It's been very on/off because I'm also trying to make a career with my writing.

Blog Entries
    excuse me but i've never heard of that program.. and as such i don't know the extent of it..
    i will sound harsh, but trust me it's not in my intent.. to me your sigs look very simple.. and out of place.. there's no focus point.. and for someone that's been making sigs for six years, it's a shame that you haven't passed that point.. i don't see progress.. from your first to your last sig i see no difference.. if it's a style i would understand.. but even so trying to make it right should be a set goal..

i'd recommend trying photoshop if possible and watching tutorials.. basically start from the top..
    " Do you know me..? No.. You're quite certain that we've never met before..? Yes of course.. "

MAL|MAL graph|DA

7. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by melody of dead.deanders View Post
    excuse me but i've never heard of that program.. and as such i don't know the extent of it..
    i will sound harsh, but trust me it's not in my intent.. to me your sigs look very simple.. and out of place.. there's no focus point.. and for someone that's been making sigs for six years, it's a shame that you haven't passed that point.. i don't see progress.. from your first to your last sig i see no difference.. if it's a style i would understand.. but even so trying to make it right should be a set goal..

i'd recommend trying photoshop if possible and watching tutorials.. basically start from the top..
    Elements is basically a simplified version of Photoshop.

And I have gotten better because I have deleted a TON of my old work, which is simply so embarrassing that I couldn't look at it anymore. The Sylar and Adachi sigs are the only two survivors of those disasters. The tall Rukia sig is my most recent work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDarkside View Post
    Elements is basically a simplified version of Photoshop.

And I have gotten better because I have deleted a TON of my old work, which is simply so embarrassing that I couldn't look at it anymore. The Sylar and Adachi sigs are the only two survivors of those disasters. The tall Rukia sig is my most recent work.
    that vertical rukia tag stands out a bit.. i hope that you're on the right path.. maybe make a tag every day to practice and the results should be there..

MAL|MAL graph|DA

I'm busy, so I can't do everyday, but I certainly plan to practice. Thanks for the criticism.

Anyways, two new sigs.

^Both pretty good. I'd suggest finding better text placement for the Rukia one though. KIU.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixen View Post
    ^Both pretty good. I'd suggest finding better text placement for the Rukia one though. KIU.
    Yeah, I'm still trying to get that down. Had trouble finding a good spot for that.

Oh, and fun fact. The text I used is just there because I looked at the sig I made and instantly thought of this one Sonic song composed by the Air Gear composer and I swear I'm not making this up.