Batman of Maryland dead in accident

Route 29 Batman is killed after his Batmobile breaks down in Maryland

Leonard Robinson, age 51, was fatally struck by a car Sunday night on I-70 after his batmobile broke down and pulled over, still partially in the fast lane. He dressed up as batman, taking nearly an hour to put on the suit and makeup, and would drive his custom Lamborghini to visit sick children, handing out Batman memorabilia to them. He attained national fame after a video surfaced of him being pulled over in 2012 for problems with his license plate.

This man brought smiles and warmed the hearts of thousands, and now he's gone. This week has been off to a terrible start.

Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's such a shame, he was doing a really good thing :/ I hope whoever inherits his fortune continues his good work.

RIP

whereuhavea<3 i'mahollow. melody of dead.deanders's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    may he rest in peace..
    " Do you know me..? No.. You're quite certain that we've never met before..? Yes of course.. "

SOTW 21, 57, 60, & 6(sic)6, 76, 85, 86(co win) winner..
    MAL|MAL graph|DA

yea this was unfortunate thing. hopefully somebody close to him decides to doing this if they can.

IIRC there's another one that does this around toronto right? it would be interesting if more ppl that can afford to do this.

Was Supermegasonic on AC
    Clickable sig to my MAL
    Visual Novel Thread's Light Novel: A Double-Edged World [REBOOT]