Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ergastulum (Gangsta RP)

Ergastulum was founded in the wake of the War of Unification in 1913. It was originally intended as a quarantine for Celebre users from the war, later known as Twilights. Twilights born outside of Ergastulum, or "strays", are targeted by the government to be identified, tagged and relocated to Ergastulum.

In 1926, prison overcrowding caused the government to open Ergastulum to criminals as well, regardless of whether they were Twilight or human. It also became a home for refugees from various countries. Because of this there is a high amount of racial and ethnic diversity in Ergastulum.

The Paulklee Guild's foundation in 1934 raised the social status of Twilights by organizing them into a mercenary guild for hire. Following a period of unrest, Ergastulum enjoyed relative stability during the early 70s due to an understanding between all four ruling organizations. This short-lived peace gave way to further Anti-Twilight resistance in the 80s, beginning with protests at the four city gates and leading to Twilight hunts within the city. The government employed mercenaries alongside national troops to suppress the rebellion. The instability culminated in a notable incident in '89.

Government

While Ergastulum is theoretically part of a larger country, the primary governing forces internally are the local mafia families and the guild. These organizations are:

-Toujou Family
    Spoiler:

-Mei Toujou (Leaders Daughter)
    -Ai Mikaze (Mei's bodyguard)

-Varia Family
    Spoiler:

-??? Family

-??? Guild

The heads of these four organizations are considered the "Four Big Fathers" of Ergastulum.
    Last edited by Gaiden; 08-26-2015 at 01:52 PM.

*snap* Mei heard the sound of a camera. Being in the middle of a modeling shoot. She twisted, posed, and turned. Blowing sweet kisses at the camera. Mei Toujou was the daughter to one of the Big Four leaders and was well off making her own money through modeling. *Snap* Another Camera shot of her good angle. That was the last one! She let out a sigh while everyone started packing up. It was a shoot for some company she didn't even recognize but free publicity wasn't bad!

Great work today everyone!

She yelled out, waving to everyone in the room while she started making her way to her dressing room. She enjoyed being a Model. More specifically she enjoyed the attention and she loved every bit of it! Growing up pampered to a fault, she had a few quirks to her. She sat down as soon as she got in the room. She had been at it for hours!

Can't believe it took that damn long just for some pictures! My feet hurt.

Mei kicked off her pretty little heels and started pouting and rubbing her sore feet. She had a little time before her bodyguard finished his photo's. Oh thats right! Her long time friend, was a model too and her bodyguard.

Since people saw him around her a lot, plenty of people said he would do well in modeling. Of course Mei knew it wasn't his sort of thing but she agreed he'd make a great model for being so darn cute. Her bodyguard, her friend, and the holder of their dark secret. Being the daughter of a boss and a model got Mei a lot of public attention. She needed to keep up her appearances so she wouldn't slander the toujou name.

He should be almost done by now. We started at the same fricken time!

Mei cried out and flailed her arms around in anger. She just wanted to go. Then it happened. She had a fun idea! Looking into the mirror next to her, she inspected herself. Pulling the front of her dress down slightly more for a more sexy look of her cleavage. She crossed her arms under her chest and bounced her chest a little to tease. She got distracted though and started flipping her hair and blowing kisses at herself in the mirror

Ooo la la! Who is that cutie there? Oh im just Mei Toujou. You know, heir to the Toujou family and the upcoming model
    Last edited by Tsukina; 08-25-2015 at 11:48 PM.
    Alexius Myron (Fairy Tail RP)

Grand Knight of Ruland Faize Beleth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ai Mikaze, Twilight and thanks to his partner, now a male model. Thanks to Mei there were numerous offers presented to him regularly to join Mei in being a model. Apparently all of them, including Mei, thought he would be a good model. Being born a twilight and growing up with no home, what little money he could scavenge, left him used to the streets. Thanks to Mei, and their secret, this was no longer the lifestyle of Ai.

Finally being accepted as her bodyguard a while ago, he opted to blend in as much as possible due to the prejudice Twilight received on the regular. If the news got out now, it may ruin many modeling deals for Mei. Remembering when they met as kids, Modeling being her goal in life. To help her in this chase, he agreed to be a model as well. The two working as a combo package of sorts. During his photoshoot, he remained expressionless until they asked him to at least smile for the camera. Suddenly his vision had gotten blurry and he held his head in pain. As every Twilight deals with "Compensation" one of his was a moderate form of mental issues which caused him hallucinations for a brief time. It was then that the photographer's called it a day. Having plenty of material to work with. Having the ok, he walked off set and aimed for Mei's dressing room. The hallways twisted and turned, causing him to fall into walls a few times before the hallucination went away.

Shaking his head, he rid his mind of the issues and reached for the door handle. Noticing it was cracked.

Hm?

Walking in, he could see Mei acting seductively to herself in the Mirror. Ai would have been surprised but he had walked in on Mei to witness far more strange things. With the angle of the door to the mirror, he remained out of sight. Walking next to her and suddenly leaning over her shoulder, looking at her from the mirror

What are you doing?
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    I love you faize
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki Akiru View Post
    Nu~ How could I forget~? It was you, my dear King Faize~
    Quote Originally Posted by Desera View Post
    Its okay Faize youll always be my lord in every way lol

Arata Haimura (Fairy Tail) lAi Mikaze (Fairy Tail)

AH!

Mei screamed quickly, seeing someone suddenly in the mirror with her. It scared her so badly she almost jumped out of her seat! When she jumped from fright her boobs went up as well. Since she had her dress the way it was, they almost fell out too! Mei turned around, now knowing it was Ai. About time!

Don't scare me like that!

She said while she punched him on his arm. She started pouting. He always managed to sneak up on her and scare her but whenever she tried to sneak up on him it never worked!

Still holding her crossed arms under her chest. She decided to have some fun. Ai had made her chest come out a little more than she had it. She turned to Ai with a evil little smile.

Aw phooie Ai! Look at what you did?

She was a tease but to Ai. She had to keep this side of her away from the public eye! But Ai knew her dark secret like she knew his and this was officially payback! Next part! She turned on her soft and cute voice with the puppy dog eyes to boot

Aiiii! Look you almost made me come all the way out of my dress

She knew she was mean for this but she was having fun and didn't care. Giggling while she leaned forward toward Ai a bit. Practically Giving away that she really wasn't sad at all

Say sorry!
    Last edited by Tsukina; 08-26-2015 at 12:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ai had no choice but to look down, when Mei turned towards him. His eyes instinctively going directly to her chest. Forcing him to see her holding her breasts as they were already more visible and more of them were revealed due to his jump scare on Mei. He couldn't pull his eyes away and she knew it. Seeming quite sad about the ordeal, that was until he heard her giggle, knocking him out of his trance-like stare. He averted his eyes to the side, attempting not to look at her

Let's not do that here, if I started I wouldn't be able to stop. This isn't the area for that

Trying to keep looking away, she would be able to notice his eyes occasionally shifting back towards her. The last time however, his eye caught a glimpse of an untied ribbon on her shoe. Ai was indeed her friend and bodyguard, but his habits often led him to act as if he was a servant. He slowly got down to one knee and tied the ribbon for her. When finished he simply looked up at Mei

What's next for your plans of the-

He stopped briefly. His eyes locking onto her chest which was in close proximity to his head. Catching himself and noting that he had gotten distracted away from his sentence

Ahem. Rest of the day...

It could be a system that he had been losing focus so quickly or it could be the lack of sleep. Staying up long nights to protect Mei and assist her manager in arranging photoshoots. As Ai waited for his answer, his eyelids were getting heavy. His head already bobbing to stay awake
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

Mei did nothing but giggle. She knew she had been figured out in her little plan but it was still fun. It was just like he said, this wasn't the place for it. Not because it was unprofessional but more of the walls were too thin and there were people all around outside of the room. She watched him when he got down on one knee, curious to why he was doing it until Mei saw him tying the ribbon on her shoe and look up at her. She smiled at him. He was so helpful! Ai always made sure she had herself together.

She giggled when he stopped his own sentence to look at her breasts with his sleepy eyes. Even she knew her chest was largely distracting, especially for Ai. She saw the sleepyness in his face while he talked to her. He had done so much for her in the last few days so it was to be expected that he was so tired. Mei lifted her hands and placed them on the back of Ai's head. Slowly pulling his head towards her. She let his head rest on her breasts while she slowly stroked his hair.

Now now Ai, you've done plenty. Just rest for now

She said in a soft tone, letting his head continue to rest on her

Blog Entries
    Model Company Building

Mei had placed her hands to his head and slowly pulled him in, allowing his head to rest on her bosom. The soft feel and size was welcoming to his face. Larger ones being what he preferred, he snuggled his face between them before finally allowing his check to rest on them. It was like a subconscious command to him and so far, Mei was the only one capable of doing so. With this ritual, she was capable of quickly calming him down and if tired enough, put him to sleep.

His weight fell against her but due to Mei sitting in the chair, it would have been easy for her to support his weight. Slow, light breathes escaped him as he quickly fell into slumber, wrapping his arms around her lower back to help him remain comfortable. Ut was a long needed rest to the work filled nights prior. In due time he was out, not wanting to move his head.

Zzzzzzz....

It was unknown how long he would rest, but Ai had grown used to short sleeping sessions from before he met Mei on that day after her classes.
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

A small shop

An older man worked the counter, but as there was no one there, he was reading a newspaper when the door opened, a small chime ringing as it opened. The man glanced at the man who walked in, but didn't look away as he saw who it was.

"Mr. Ambrose. What brings you to my little store?"

The man, Haydn Ambrose, smiled.

"Just here to pick up some essentials, old man."

The shopkeeper gave a bemused grunt.

"As illmannered as always."

"Part of my charm."

"Sure it is."

Haydn selected a few things, but paused as the door opened once more. He peered over and spotted a short blonde girl in a hoodie, and smiled inwardly.

"Now that's a cutie."

She smiled nervously as she saw Haydn, but otherwise shopped like normal. As she paid for her things and left, Haydn approached the counter with a bottle of whiskey and a small bag of foodstuffs. But rather than put down money, Haydn placed a small, thick envelope on the counter. The shopkeeper eyed it, then looked up at Haydn.

"This is..."

Haydn brought out a cigarette, put it in his mouth and lit it.

"From Lady Une."

The shopkeeper seemed to hesitate, but took it and set down a small wad of cash in it's place, though he slipped one of the bills from it as payment for Haydn' groceries.

"Next time wait till you're outside before smoking."

"I'll try to remember."

With that, Haydn stepped out. He looked around before spotting the blonde girl he saw earlier. He grinned and followed, catching up and making conversation. He so loved blonde women.

Half an hour passed while Ai was asleep. The two of then were now sitting in the back of a limousine. Mei let Ai rest his head on her lap while they traveled. It was quiet ride. Mei really liked the quiet ones. She started whistling a song softly while stroking Ai's head while he stayed sleep. She had changed clothes earlier, wearing one of her favorite outfits with a black skirt (the picture up on top)

She liked the feeling on him resting on her legs. It was calming to her. While enjoying the ride, her phone started ringing, going into her purse next to her. She looked to see who it was. Probably another person wanting her to model. She looked at the screen and looked kinda surprised. Then she answered the phone with her sweet voice.

Hello Father!....Hm?...Really?! Yes sir

She sighed at the news her father gave her. Mei started patting Ai on his cheek lightly.

Oh Aiii

It didn't look like he was waking up so she patted his cheek a little harder

Aiiiiii!

Speaking louder and a hard pat didn't. Wake him up. Mei had an evil smile. Only one plan left. Putting both hands on his head, she turned it so his face was between her thighs and pushed! Wanting to lodge his head down there, using her hands and her upper body weight to hold his head down as hard as possible without hurting herself. She planned to suffocate him awake!

Blog Entries
    Resting peacefully, Ai was forbidden to dream it seemed. Only having a few his entire life...darkness. Suddenly he felt the pressure on his head, prompting him to quickly open his eyes to see nothing but darkness causing him to attempt to lift his head only to feel pressure on the back of it to keep his head down. Moving his hands to find a place to push himself up, they landed on Mei's thigh's as he moved his head frantically in an attempt to free himself. Only muffled mumbles could be heard. However once his hands touched Mei's thigh's he immediately calmed down. Ai was familiar with the feel of her skin. His heart pumped faster although he was calm. Entering an altered state of mind due to his "compensation" between the legs of his boss, he smiled. Pressing his face more in between as he adjusted his body off of the seat to infront of her, enjoying himself. Eventually bringing his head up after a few moments.

That's certainly a rude way to wake someone up...

He placed hands to rest on her legs, looking up at her from his position. He looked down, and slowly dragged a finger back and forth across her thigh, looking back up with a smirk

But im not complaining. So what's happening? You don't wake me up yourself unless its important
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize