Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Warehouse-Enter Yuno the "Blood Lotus"

Yuno laughed manically as she worked her way through the number of guards who had happened to be inside this warehouse, her eyes were wide in insanity and she swung her sword about her as if it were weightless. The men ran to and fro most simply trying to avoid her blade but to no avail. For anyone who happened to be outside or passing by, though the chances of that were slim simply because what appeared from the outside to be a normal warehouse...was just that normal. Though its contents belonged to the Toujou family. Yuno had originally been sent here to simply observe the warehouse and find out what exactly it held. But midway through her observations something inside,...well for lack of a better term snapped and her alter ego took its reign once again.

The men inside hadn't stood a chance against her, she was a Twilight after all, and at this point an insane one at that. So she had little trouble slicing through the group. Her face was now covered in blood and the beheaded or limbless members of this guard lay scattered all around her. Blood ran from every body moving towards her almost as if she called forward. Yuno was now in the center of the room on all fours looking at the ground laughing as blood dripped from her face and ran along her legs.Her clothes matted in blood. The blood that had been running towards her finally reached her and she ran her fingers through it as if playing with the blood, he sat back on her heels and laughed again as she ran her hands through the blood making small circles as the warm blood ran between her fingers and along her legs.

Last edited by Desera; 09-03-2015 at 12:57 AM.

Fairy Tail:Amaya Naruto:Chihana/Méiguī One Piece:Kazumi

Spoiler: background sound efffects

To the North of Ergastulum, a large compound stands quite out of place against the Italian infrastructure of the surrounding areas. It was walled quite high, the security tight, and a towering Eastern style gate greeted visitors. Inside, one would thing you were transported to another country. Everything was of Japanese design. The walled in structure had a full shinden-zukuri style. From a large koi pond, to cherry blossom trees and a shishi-o-doshi that can be heard from the rooms of the eastern pavilion.

Cassandra quietly sat across Akihiko, both wearing traditional kimonos. The two were having their weakly Japanese tea ceremony and today it was Casssandra's turn to serve tea. She poured hot water into the tea cup and after gracefully resting the ladle atop the iron kettle, she would then proceed to whisk the tea with the chasen with precision, not splashing one drop of tea. She picks up the chawan (tea cup) and rotates it gently on her palm before serving it to Akihiko.

Akihiko leans forward to pick up the tea. He two rotates it on his palm, inhaling the delicious aroma of the tea before taking a sip.

"Excellent. You have improved well. I am impressed"

Cassandra bows and proceeds to raise her hands and makes precise hand movements.

"Thank you. But I am still in need of more practice if I am to be good as you."

At that moment, one of the Ryogokudo guards approaches from the open door. The guard clad in a black suit and tie, kneels down in dogeza fashion and speaks.

"Forgive my disturbance, Danna-sama (Master). I have some urgent news."

Akihiko sets down the chawan and takes a deep sigh. He knew something like this would come up sooner or later, he was already expecting it.

"Continue, Masaoka."

The guard straigtens himself up and speaks. "Hai, our tech crew has recovered the deleted security footage. It's Te- Tekiguchi, Danna-sama"

"Tekiguchi huuuh" Akihiko interjected sarcastically. "I am not really surprised. He was greedy from the beginning. I could have let it slide, but when we're talking a million dollars worth of Celebre? We can't have that can we?"

Akihiko looks to Cassandra. Her expression was that of a robot awaiting instructions and her eyes cold - ready to kill.

"Cassandra, I'll let you take care of this."

Cassandra would sign "Affirmed."

Akihiko would then stand up and retire to the inner rooms to fix a little bit of paperwork. He'll have to do more when Cassandra is done with her task.

OOC NOTE: Cassandra exclusively talks via sign language. She can read lips well.

It worked! Ai flailing for breath and it woke him up! She had a big smile on her face from the success of the plan then he suddenly stopped resisting. Did she kill him?! Mei started to panic until his head went further down by his own actions and got off the seat to get on his knees in front of her.

Mmmm

She made the sound with a light whimper. He smile disappeared and by her expression she was thoroughly enjoying Ai taking matters into his own hands. She used her right hand to press a button, making a jet black window roll up to prevent the driver from seeing before he could even look and notice what they were doing. When it was all the way up, she let out a brief moan and ran her fingers through Ai's hair while he kept going. Her body growing warm while letting out a few wimpers and giggles. Then he stopped and looked up at her. She was a little upset that he stopped but it was for good reason. She smiled and tried not to giggle from his finger on her thigh. It tickled a little for Mei.

I just got a call from my father. A deal has went bad and he hasn't heard from his men. Since we're close he wants us to check it out.

Mei adjusted her legs while fortuitously smiling at Ai. She put the back of the middle of her legs over his shoulder and kept his head where it was.

Could be trouble but it looks like my father is finally starting to hate you less and trust me more with these kind of things. So! If it's peaceful I'll do the talking, if its hostile you handle it.

Mei pressed a button on her door which was like an intercom to the driver

Desley Warehouse. Warehouse 17

And like that the driver turned the corner and headed to the place.

Now back to you Ai. It should only take ten minutes to get there from here.

Mei's smile grew way bigger and she put a finger on the top of Ai's head and gently pushed down on the top of it.

Which means we have ten minutes. Be nice now hee hee!

Just like that she pushed his head back down if he didn't resist or anything. Knowing Ai, its not like he'd turn down an opportunity.

If he got back to "work" she would toss her head back and clawed her nails into the seats. Letting out little whimpers, trying to keep the noise down so the driver wouldn't hear. If anyone knew about what they did, it could mean trouble for her and death for Ai.

A little later the limo stopped in front of a warehouse. The driver walked around and opened the door to just see Ai and Mei sitting and looking pretty normal. Mei took a step out of the limo and her buckled but she caught herself with her other foot and stood up. The driver asked if she was alright and she said yes. The real reason was her red very upper thighs from Ai's services. She was enjoying herself to an absolute peak! She kinda wanted to tell the driver nevermind so that they could keep going. She looked back at Ai and walked next to him towards the warehouse. Slapping his back and holding onto the back of his shirt to help her hide her little inability to walk properly. Opening the door, the driver went in first and froze. Mei walked in and her eyes flew open! What the hell was this?! The room covered in blood and bodies. One of them she recognized was Jake who was over in that corner!....and in that corner....and on the walls, and on the floor. She felt sick in her stomach. Mei looked forward to see a girl playing in the blood of her fathers men. Technically her men too. She took a step back and moved Ai in front of her and peeked over his shoulder.

Mei never really cared for her dads people but this was just brutal! Watching her play with the blood was...strangly adorable mei thought.

Such a pretty face but...so creepy.
    Alexius Myron (Fairy Tail RP)

Grand Knight of Ruland Faize Beleth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Limousine Briefing

Mei proceeded to quench his curiosity. As he had guessed, she had woke him up for good reason, Mei moving her legs over his shoulder he looked at them before returning his gaze to her. She had a smile on his face and with the re-positioning of her legs he knew what she was doing. Ai wrapped her thighs in center of his arms, wrapping his hands around her legs to hold on. Apparently it would take ten minutes to get there and he had ten minutes to have fun. Plenty of time he thought with a smirk.

She had told him to be nice as she pushed his head back down. As his head lowered, he spoke.

Heh. I'm never nice

He said, sticking his tongue out slightly as he went down. For most of the ride he was there, Mei attempting her best to keep quiet yet the seats would be forever marked from his nails. His hands held her legs and lower body in place while he did his "work" as she sometimes calls it for code.

Arriving on the scene, Mei was the first of the two to leave the vehicle, stumbling on her first step out. In his mind, his sadistic side was pleased with the results he had made, hindering her walking capabilities from something less complex from their usual methods. She held onto the back of his shirt as they walked into the blood soaked warehouse. Ai didn't seemed to be bothered although a little surprise from not expecting to walk into such a scene. Mei moved behind him, which was likely the best idea for her. In the center of the room was a single girl, enjoying to blood sport she had committed.

Ai simply looked at her, watching what she would do. His blood pumping from not only the scenery but the girl as well. His eyes shifted side to side as they shifted in their color tint. He was prepared and slipping into slight insanity. It didn't take long before he lost his calm demeanor and stepped into his sadistic nature. This girl was brutal and he liked it. Mei pointed out her face and it was indeed pretty which excited him. Not only that but

She's Tagged

He said, keeping his very own tags tucked away around his neck but under his shirt
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    I love you faize
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki Akiru View Post
    Nu~ How could I forget~? It was you, my dear King Faize~
    Quote Originally Posted by Desera View Post
    Its okay Faize youll always be my lord in every way lol

Arata Haimura (Fairy Tail) lAi Mikaze (Fairy Tail)

Yuno had become so indulged in the blood that she hadn't heard the door of the warehouse slide open, or the footsteps of those who entered. But once she heard the woman's voice her eyes shifted to to her and then to the male in front of her. As he mentioned her being Tagged she smiled even more. There was something about the man she liked, she couldnt tell exactly what but something made her want him..for multiple reasons. She focused on the man and began speaking, she brought her hadns to her face and as she spoke her look grew more insane, she slipped her fingers in and out of her mouth licking the blood away as she spoke.

"Oooo well aren't you just a cute one, im going to enjoy splitting you apart, and then letting your blood run along my body....oh yes...if i didn't want to taste your blood so badly i might want you for other reasons but you know what....i think you'll all look better split into pieces as i bathe in you BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im going to enjoy this in so many ways...oooh be good to me young man...let me kill you!!!!!!!!"

As she finished she would crouch on her heels and then push hard launching herself towards him, he sword at her side. Once she reached him she would bring the sword up in an attempt to cut him from his hip upwards. Her smiled was still on her face and blood dripped from her clothes and body as she ran. If she failed to hit him she would attempt to re position herself for a second attack by bringing the hilt of the weapon towards his stomach and again if this failed she would simply begin attempt to block whatever attacks he would begin to throw at her.

Theme and fight music
    Last edited by Desera; 09-03-2015 at 08:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ai grinned and chuckled at the girl. She truely was entertaining. There was no doubt that she was a Twilight just as he was, she just didn't know it yet. She spoke of wanting him. Even going to lengths of admitting she thought he was cute. Ai always loved compliments when he could get them, along with admitting he would look good to her split apart like her other victims.

Suddenly the girl dashed towards him with her weapon in hand, he kept his eyes on the prize while moving a little to the side to push Mei over to the driver who was at a safe distance so long as Ai had the girls attention. His grinned grew larger the closer she came, revealing his fang-like canines. He intended to have fun with this one.

Ai was quite the fan of asserting his dominance over other Twilight, feeling the need to confirm his confidence in himself as one of the strongest. Once she was in range she would swipe her blade. Ai took a step back and leaned back, just barely evading the blades sharp edge. He stepped to the side to evade her second attack. Having the nickname he did, his eyes saw her pull back into a defensive stance which Ai took advantage of. He closed in inches in front of her face, staring right into her eyes. The look of pure insanity was the only thing he could see and this excited him. Another twilight who knew the thrill of his hidden bloodlust and cruelty was right in front of him. Just as he was close, using his left hand, he took hold of part of the hilt of her blade, his hand covering over her fingers and used his strength to force the hilt down. If it were a normal human and chose to not let go of the hilt, their wrist would twist and snap while this girl may only suffer a moderate sprain. With his right hand at the same time, he pressed the palm of his hand against her stomach and pushed with his substantial strength, aiming to push her back with such force to cleanly lift her off of her feet and back to the puddle of blood from which she came.

If his plan was successful, he aimed to twist the blade to force her to let go of it while being sent back, the blade cutting the air between the two as she was sent backwards. If this hand worked, he would catch the blade in the air and throw it into a wall to their side. To begin walking towards the girl

If you want my blood then come get it. I have other plans for you

He said before dashing towards her. If his previous counter had worked anyways. If he managed to get this far, he waited for her to get up again, secretly having small throwing knives slide from his sleeves and into his hand, tossing with such swiftness and ferocity, it could be slightly heard cutting the air. Ai missed intentionally, aiming to simply cut her cheek and have it lodged in the wall behind her. He didn't want to kill her, he wanted to witness what she could do. Having the rare chance to interact with other Twilight much less fight another one. Mei was right, the girl was cute and her insanity bloodlust made her all the more appealing to Ai...which was probably the worst chance for the girl
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

As soon as Haydn got home, the phone rang.

"You've reached Benriya, how may I-"

The voice on the other end cut him off, but he ignored the rudeness due to who it was.

"Ah, Mr. Toujou, what may this humble self do for you today?"

His grin faded a bit as he continued to listen, and Haydn grew serious.

"He lost contact with his men and so he sent his daughter?"

Haydn could only silently shake his head.

"Very well then, sir. I'll be sure to go keep an eye on them and see them safely back home."

The call ended, but his work began. He got dressed in less casual clothing, slinging on his holsters for each gun. He hesitated for one, but took it as well. Each gun was loaded with regular bullets, though he loaded Heart with extra-strength downers, just in case there were Tagged. He was about to walk out when he remembered the sliup of paper in the pocket of the pants he'd just been wearing. He slipped it out, and read it over again. It was the phone number of the girl he'd met earlier. He smiled at it, then slipped it under the phone partially, took out a pen and wrote her name under the number. Catherine. He would continue to dally with her. She was just his type, and you don't just hit and quit such a fine piece of action.

Haydn then stepped out, and peered up at the sun, his one eye squinting.

"Desley Warehouse number seventeen, huh?"

He mentally reviewed his way around and decided to take a cab to a place nearby. He wore a coat to hide his guns, and a part of him hoped there wouldn't be any trouble, but he knew better. He lit a cigarette as he got into the cab. This was going to be a long day.

Yuno groaned as she lost control of her blade and felt the mans palm slamming into her stomach, once she landed she smiled again as she looked down at the blood below her. Her eyes widened again and she cocked her head to the side as he arms hung beside her. She stood there as he walked towards her smiling psychotically before she began laughing. Oh he was already bringing her immense pleasure and they had only just started fighting. though her smile faded once she felt the sharp sting of the knife as it cut her cheek. she touched her cheek and the looked at the blood on her fingers, her smile once again returned as she popped her finger into her mouth and then laughed again. She looked back towards him and his blue eyes, her pink eyes locking with his as she moved into a more offensive stance. She was rather good with hand to hand combat thanks to her reflexes, and this was generally where she excelled most.

"Come at me pretty boy, after im threw having my way with you...well i may just save you for my others needs...maybe ill let you watch as i killed her..or do worse to her pretty body"

She chuckled again and smiled as she ran one hand along her face again her eyes wide and her grin spread across her face. She was prepared to fight this man and she fully believed she would prevail over him, she laughed once more...all this fighting was really turning her on. All the blood and violence the passion she felt coming from him and the fact that they were both slightly insane didnt help the case at all.

"Im going to make you experience things you never knew existed pretty boy, and then ill make you submit to my every desire before i split your head open wide and watch your blood run out across the ground."

Blog Entries
    Ai's sinister smile remained, seeing the girl fall back and get into another stance, hinting she wasn't done yet. This excited Ai, the girl getting up again from one of his attacks when most fall. It registered in his mind that she had to be a pretty high classed Twilight to achieve that feat.

(Finally, someone who doesn't die so easily)

He thought to himself before the girl started speaking. Her words only made Ai's smile remain. Not knowing who this woman was or what her motives were but he was enjoying this encounter. He resisted to laugh as she spoke of maybe wanting him for other needs, along with her confidence in her skill of which she had every right to brag and threaten in his eyes. Yet Ai loved asserting his dominance when he could, enjoying the feeling of tearing down the pillar of hopes and confidence his enemies held. Fortunately for him, he met this girl today. None had given him a fight he could enjoy like this. Something caught his attention, her threat to Mei. His smile diminished slightly before returning in full force. Ai slowly started walking towards her.

My blood eh? Threaten me...fine. Threaten her, and I'll show you a hell you'll never knew existed! HAHA!

Ai had snapped and Mei would easily be able to tell. Her being the only one to know what it was like for him when in this state and his blood was pumping.

There's no going back now lady.

He said. Looking behind her he saw a table with several remnants of drugs were on, them being part of the deal she had interrupted.

With a burst of speed he lowered himself and dashed forward, keeping an eye out for an attack. Once in range, he would attempt to wrap a hand around the girls neck and continue running, holding her infront of him and delivering a heavy punch to her diaphragm along the way to knock the wind out of her. If his attack worked, he would slam her back onto the edge of the bolted down table before pushing her backwards so that her back was laid out on her back on the top of the table. Ai would still have his hand around her neck, staring down on her. That is if his initial attack succeeded
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

Yuno grinned as the man spoke, it seemed she had struck nerve when threatening the girl. Maybe that was his weakness then, maybe she would use that against him during this. Though she didn't seem to realize that this fight was way out of her hands at this point, she was good but not good enough for this opponent. In any other state of mind she might have realized this but as it stood she was to hungry for blood to think straight.

"ooooo seems I've struck a nerve there haven't i handsome..."

She watched him smiling and for a moment she was suddenly caught off guard,she hadn't expected him to be so fast. Before she could really think he was upon her and had grabbed her by the throat lifting her from the ground, now any normal person would have been terrified. But Yuno only smiled as she felt herself lifted and then slammed hard into the table. She looked up into his eyes her own blood-lust and insanity seemed to swim in her eyes as she watched him. She was actually enjoying this and now she would show him just what she could accomplish.

Using her own speed she pulled two knives from pockets and aimed them at his sides, she didn't intend to succeed in this attack but more so to distract him and allow herself the chance to get up. If they did succeed however she would try to stab him again and again until she had her chance to move from the table. Once from the table she would aim to kick towards his head. Again this only if her initial responses succeeded. If they failed she would attempt to pull her feet up and plant them on his chest while he was distracted and the kick away before moving from the table and readying herself once more