Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Grand Knight of Ruland Faize Beleth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The girl aimed to stab him at his sides, she was crafty and quick, removing a hand from her neck to use both of his to knock her hands away to prevent himself from being stabbed, however deflecting her hands left his chest wide open for her to plant her feet against his chest, sending him backwards with great force. His eyes winced from the pain, forcing him to acknowledge this girl had to be a very high class for an attack to make him feel such pain and much less get it off. Yet as he was sent backwards, he reached out and manged to grab the girls left ankle, pulling her along with him as he flew back, letting go once they wer close to landing. With the ankle he pulled so suddenly, it would be likely for the girl to fall onto the ground on her stomach or the side of her arm. Just before landing, Ai threw yet another knife towards her face, of which it passed her and lodged into the ground. He didn't miss purposely but this was only a distraction. She held an apparent affinity for weapons, tempting her to turn her back to him or for faster access to it, crawl on all fours since it was only a few feet out of her grabbing range.

If his distraction worked and she turned her back on her, he would follow the momentum his body was going, once landing rolling on his back to quickly get to his feet in a crouching position, refusing to use a split second to stand up all the way. With a knife in each hand, when she would reach for the knife, he would toss one, aiming to pierce her hand and with the force, pin it to the ground by the lodged blade. The other knife would be used to pin the other hand to the ground.

If all went according to his plan, the girl would be stuck, with him approaching behind her. His eyes would stare at her ass, simply looking like a target. The girl had came across possibly the worst opponent she could for he was not only a victim of Hysteria and Insanity, but his compensation also dealt with his extreme and consistent arousal, of which the girl managed to bring it to it's peak. He didn't aim to kill her, he aimed to satisfy himself with her as a victim. Insanity in his eyes, he did not care for her mental condition of suffering and torment

I think you had it wrong...I'M the one that's going to have fun with you. So be a dear and make this fun for me. I want you to scream, I want you to try your best to get away just so I can see the light fade from your eyes...I'll watch you suffer.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    I love you faize
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki Akiru View Post
    Nu~ How could I forget~? It was you, my dear King Faize~
    Quote Originally Posted by Desera View Post
    Its okay Faize youll always be my lord in every way lol

Arata Haimura (Fairy Tail) lAi Mikaze (Fairy Tail)

Yuno smiled as she felt her kick land but that faded as she was drug from the table,when she hit the ground she groaned in pain and held her left shoulder. She heard the thunk of the blade as it landed behind her and she smiled as she spun and went for the blade. She yelped in pain as she felt the second blade landed in her hadn and stuck to the floor, this brought to her attention the third blade and she pulled her hand out of the way just in time. SHe heard him walking towards her and laughed at what he said. This did interest her now but she had no intentions of comply to what he asked. She wasnt the type to submit even if it would better her to do so.

She heard him drawing and she smiled as she looked back and began to lift her pinned hand up the knife, she smiled even more as the blade sliced deeper and her blood spilled out from around her wound. Once he was almost upon her she sntched her hand from the blad and rolled so that she was on her back, she reached out with her legs in an attempt to wrap them around his waist and pull him towards her, if that worked she would then roll to on top of him and plant her hands beside his head as she looked down smiling insanely.

"Well you just know how to turn me on dont you handsom, but i hate to tell you ill never scream or do anything you ask me too."

She would then take her left hand and drag her fingers along his cheek slowly as she laughed again and leaned closer to him

"Though i dont think id mind letting you dominate me now and again...but ill never scream..not unless you proved yourself! Hehehe"

Fairy Tail:Amaya Naruto:Chihana/Méiguī One Piece:Kazumi

South Ergastulum

Two men wearing black suits waited inside a black car parked outside an apartment complex in the back alleys of Ergastulum. They kept the car windows down so that the smoke from their cigarettes would not linger inside. A blood curdling scream could be heard from one of the open windows of the run-down apartment complex. Nobody would dare check it out. It was one of those unwritten survival tips in Ergastulum: Stay clear of any twilights doing their jobs.

"We could have nabbed Tekiguchi easily by ourselves. Why did Danma-sama have to send Cassie? Isn't he overreacting?" One of the men thought out loud.

"One of the things Akihiko-sama hates most is when you steal from him. Tekiguchi really did it this time. He stole the good sh*t too. Of course, Danma-sama will send his hell hound."

Gunshots were then heard being fired.

"You sure we shouldn't go help her out?"

"Nah, Cassie can handle this. Just give her five minutes."

Upstairs, Cassandra already had Tekiguchi pinned down. She bent his arm from behind. He wriggled around and desperately tried to reach for the gun that he tried shooting Cassandra with earlier.

"You b*tch!!! Let go of me!! F*cking b*tch!!!"

Cassandra couldn't hear anything Tekiguchi was saying but she could read the movement of his mouth from where she was positioned. Cassandra applied more pressure on his bent arm which causes Tekiguchi to writhe in pain but still he tried wriggling and resisting.

"That f*cking Akihiko! I should be the one handling everything here in this sh*thole! I should be the one getting all the money! That bastard!"

Cassandra snapped. With great pressure she breaks Tekiguchi's arm which causes him to scream even wilder than before. Cassandra would tolerate any insult toward her but she will never tolerate any insult toward Akihiko. She picks up Tekiguchi by the collar and kicks him in the gut before throwing him towards the celing, creating a loud thud. She would then approach the barely conscious man and crouches down so he could see her face. Cassandra would then move her lips as if to say something. She moved her mouth to say the words "Kore wa hajimari ni sugimasen". Tekiguchi's eyes were filled with terror as Cassandra breaks one of his legs.

__________________________________________________ _____

Mansion, an hour later

A beat up and barely breathing Tekiguchi is presented to Akihiko in the court yard of the mansion. Akihiko was surprised at the state of his former company employee. He was gonna direct Tekiguchi's punishment himself, but seeing the state Tekiguchi was in made Akihiko think that any more punishment would be overkill. He scratched his head and addressed Cassandra.

"I think you may have overdid things..."

"He wouldn't come quietly." Cassandra signed.

"Oh well. It can't be helped. Important thing is we got our product back. Take care of Tekiguchi, Masaoka."

"Hai! Danma-sama." The men would then take Tekiguchi and the suit case of the stolen Celebre into the mansion.

As Akihiko was looking away, giving further instructions to Masaoka, Cassandra began feeling very faint. Her eyes blurred and the muscles of her body relaxed. She could not feel anything. Her sight faded to black as she fell to the ground. Akihiko turned around when he heard the loud thud and immediately ran with shock-terror.

"Cassandra!"

As Akihiko held Cassandra in his arms, he examined her condition.

"How much Celebre did she take earlier?!"

"She took the usual amount, Danma-sama."

Akihiko clenched his teeth. He reached for a hypodermic needle from inside his pocket and injected it into Cassandra's jugular vein. He then picks her up and carries her in his arms. The celebre's period of effectiveness on Cassandra has become shorter again.

"Prepare the car! Im taking her to the lab!"

Blog Entries
    Yuno smiled as she felt her kick land but that faded as she was drug from the table,when she hit the ground she groaned in pain and held her left shoulder. She heard the thunk of the blade as it landed behind her and she smiled as she spun and went for the blade. She yelped in pain as she felt the second blade landed in her hadn and stuck to the floor, this brought to her attention the third blade and she pulled her hand out of the way just in time. SHe heard him walking towards her and laughed at what he said. This did interest her now but she had no intentions of comply to what he asked. She wasnt the type to submit even if it would better her to do so.

She heard him drawing and she smiled as she looked back and began to lift her pinned hand up the knife, she smiled even more as the blade sliced deeper and her blood spilled out from around her wound. Once he was almost upon her she sntched her hand from the blad and rolled so that she was on her back, she reached out with her legs in an attempt to wrap them around his waist and pull him towards her, if that worked she would then roll to on top of him and plant her hands beside his head as she looked down smiling insanely.

"Well you just know how to turn me on dont you handsom, but i hate to tell you ill never scream or do anything you ask me too."

She would then take her left hand and drag her fingers along his cheek slowly as she laughed again and leaned closer to him

"Though i dont think id mind letting you dominate me now and again...but ill never scream..not unless you proved yourself! Hehehe"

As he drew closer to her, he held a devilish grin to him, eyeing his target. Once he was close he attempted to reach down to grab her, but to his surprise the woman had quickly freed herself and rolled onto her back, using her legs to wrap around Ai and pull him closer before rolling over with him between her legs, placing her now on top. Ai looked up at her, his eyes slightly widened by the sudden switch, it was the first time anyone had managed to get advantage of him. His smile returned as she called him handsome and spoke of how he must have known exactly how to turn her on. His smile grew for his confidence, having pleased the woman, it seemed he excited her in a similar fashion to how she did him. Apparently she would never submit or scream before he proved himself at least. His main attraction being her mentioning she wouldn't mind letting him dominate her now and again. In his mind, it seemed the two were no longer in the mood for fighting but have pushed each other into a mood of attraction.

Heh, is that so?

He said before placing his hands along her waist, sliding his hands up along her sides before taking hold of the handing from of her color, pulling her upper body closer, her face being held inches from his own before letting her go

Hm, It would be a shame to kill someone with such a pretty face. Why not join me and work for my boss? If i'm that handsome then you wouldn't mind me dominating you when you start.

His hands lowered to her waist again, suddenly shifting his body weight to roll the two over once more, with him looking down on her while he was wrapped in her legs

Or...

He said, running his hands along the skin of her legs due to the woman wearing a skirt. A single hand traced her leg down into it's center, feeling the woman before running his hand along her torso, taking the time to caress her breasts with a grin on his face before leaning over to place his lips right next to her ear. In a faint whisper he spoke.

We can start right now whether you work for her or not. I could just take it either way.

He placed his right hand flat next to her head in a similar fashion she did him, while the other still held onto her thigh, caressing it with a little force. Ai planted a kiss just under the girls jawline on her neck while his hand ascended up her leg, feeling the side of her butt before sliding under the skirt to her waist. However Ai did not cease in kissing the woman for a moment. Waiting to feel her response. Once receiving enough enjoyment of her skin under her skirt, he removed his hand to take hold of the ribbon on the front of he girl's attire, slowly pulling its strand to slowly undue the girls shirt.

We can do the easy way...

He said, as he completed removing the ribbon. Suddenly he would wrap his hand around her neck and began squeezing to make it slightly harder for her to breathe but this excited Ai. He could do it either way really. Leaning up some and using his free hand to lift a leg over his shoulder, allowing it to rest there

Or the hard way. Don't worry, either way. I'll be sure you make you scream.

He released his hand from her neck and placed it against her cheek, looking into her eyes with his own lust filled Aqua.

Hm, such a beautiful face. Either way this goes....make it interesting for me. Struggle if you want. Ha! It will just make it more fun on my end
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

Mei watched from behind her driver, peeking over his shoulder and watching the two fight. She had to admit the girl was good! Especially since she was able to hold Ai off for so long. Watching the two battle was amazing to her. She listened to the whole conversation they had during their fight. It looked like Ai was seducing her in a way with his fighting, him putting the girl in a couple of suggestive positions during the whole thing.

Mei had a slight blush on her cheeks. It was hot, the blood, the clashing of blades, the pure action of two beautiful people. When the girl was put on her back by Ai, Mei noticed the driver was watching like he was horrified. Thats right, caught in the moment she forgot that no one knew Ai was like this and much less her. If word got back to her father he would certainly tear them apart and try to execute Ai. Not even knowing what lengths of punishment he would give her. Standing behind him, she took a few seconds and got into a stance Ai taught her, lining up her shot before chopping the man in the back of his neck and knocked him out! Yes!. She went back to looking at the two. Watching Ai put his hands under the womans skirt and kiss along her neck. Mei was a little jealous but it strangely put her in a mood.

She fast-walked over to the two after giving them a few moments to enjoy. They were both making her blood rush so she didn't mind watching a little more. When she got over to them she let Ai continue to feel the woman up while Mei crouched down next to her head.

Hm? No wonder you made Ai lose control.

She said while gently stroking the womans neck with the tips of her fingers.

I'm his boss and the offer of joining me still stands. It would be a shame to kill you now.

Mei smiled when she saw that Ai un-did her shirt. Making Mei take the opportunity to slide her fingers from her neck down to her chest.

Plus there are...benefits to working for me hee hee!

Mei used a hand to drag onto the girls breasts, still letting Ai do what he wanted. She fondled the girls breasts while getting on her knees to get her face closer to the girls. Her hands toyed with the girls assets more than just fondle. Their faces close enough to where it looked like Mei was about to plant a kiss on the woman.

So what do you say? Me and Ai could use a third anyways

She said with a smile on her face.
    Alexius Myron (Fairy Tail RP)

Yuno smiled down as she felt his hands wander along her body, she even closed her eyes a few times and let soft moans escape her lips as he touched her. It had been quite awhile since anyone had touched her this way, she opened her eyes and grinned as she looked into his eyes, her insanity still very much present. SHe yelped when she grabbed her waist and rolled to be on top of her and listened as he spoke to her and touched her body, she grinned and moaned at his touched.

"Well i do love your enthusiasm, but making me scream wont be easy i can assure you that. But give it your best shot handsome, i think you might be able to do what others couldnt"

At that she smiled and ran her hands along his chest and lifted his shirt some allowing her hands to touch his skin. But she was pulled from her thought and actions as the girl approached her and leaned down fondling her chest,she smiled up at her and reached up cupping her face with her hands and then pulled her down kissing her deeply allowing her tongue to push into her mouth, she moaned against the kiss. Once she let go she smiled and then looked between the two.

"well, you know i think working for you might be a good thing. And i think i can have alot more fun with the three of us than just pretty boy here, plus i do find myself really drawn to that delicate body you have girl"

Haydn arrived at the warehouse, and even standing outside he could smell the blood. He silently peeked through a broken window into the inside.

"......"

Haydn backed away from the window.

".....what?"

He shook his head, then looked back in. He gazed around the inside with his one good eye, then backed away again, this time heading around front. There he saw their car. The driver was still standing outside, and began to reach for his gun but stopped when he recognized him.

"B-Benriya-san?"

Haydn eyed him.

"Jap, huh?" "Boss Toujou called me to make sure his darling daughter was alright. Call him and tell him they're alright."

The driver did so, while Haydn got in the back of the limo, but sat across from where they'd normally sit. He closed the door, and helped himself to the minibar inside. The driver, after confirming with his boss, got in, but used the intercom to speak.

"Shouldn't they be along then, if they're finished?"

"Finished with baddies, yes. Finished having a threesome on a pile of corpses surrounded by pools of blood? They just started." "No worries, they'll be out here in a bit." "Depends on if it's a quickie or if they take their time. Might even start using the bodies, that'd be nasty."

Haydn lit a cigarette inside the vehicle and exhaled, not caring in the slightest, instead thinking. He knew Toujou's daughter, she looked a little like him after all, but the other two? Tagged. He couldn't see their tags, but the way they moved, they were tagged, and not bottom rankers. The aura of crazy they gave off was a give away too. There've always been crazies, long as there'd been history and probably before it. But as he looked through the window towards the warehouse, he couldn't help thinking.

Those kind were at least easy to deal with.

Yuno smiled down as she felt his hands wander along her body, she even closed her eyes a few times and let soft moans escape her lips as he touched her. It had been quite awhile since anyone had touched her this way, she opened her eyes and grinned as she looked into his eyes, her insanity still very much present. SHe yelped when she grabbed her waist and rolled to be on top of her and listened as he spoke to her and touched her body, she grinned and moaned at his touched.

"Well i do love your enthusiasm, but making me scream wont be easy i can assure you that. But give it your best shot handsome, i think you might be able to do what others couldnt"

At that she smiled and ran her hands along his chest and lifted his shirt some allowing her hands to touch his skin. But she was pulled from her thought and actions as the girl approached her and leaned down fondling her chest,she smiled up at her and reached up cupping her face with her hands and then pulled her down kissing her deeply allowing her tongue to push into her mouth, she moaned against the kiss. Once she let go she smiled and then looked between the two.

"well, you know i think working for you might be a good thing. And i think i can have alot more fun with the three of us than just pretty boy here, plus i do find myself really drawn to that delicate body you have girl"
    Mei had her fun teasing the girl but she didn't expect the girl to cup her face and bring her down into a kiss! A little yelp came from Mei when this happened since it caught her by surprise. But feeling the girls lips press against her own, she grew happy, using her tongue to fiddle away with the girls when it entered her mouth. For a few seconds the two played with each others mouths, the passionate and sensual sound of their lips pressing against each other.

Mei giggled a few times from the whole thing, finding it funny and naughty. When the girl talkedn she mentioned she would like to work for her and even complimenting her body.

Mei blushed and brushed a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

Why thank you sweetie

Mei said before leaning closer again, this time cupping the girls face like she did hers.

You're not bad yourself

Mei would make a quick peck to the girls mouth

Not bad at all

Mei leaned down and pressed her lips against the girls one final time. Making a "Mwuah" sound when she seperated their lips and stood up.

Come on, let's go. Ai you can finish playing with her later Ok?
    Alexius Myron (Fairy Tail RP)

Blog Entries
    Warehouse

Ai wasn't bothered at Mei's approach, quickly escalating, possibly do to his own efforts it had gotten the pink haired girl in a mood, causing her and Mei to lock lips which wasn't something Ai would complain about while he kissed her along her stomach while she interacted with Mei. Lowering himself and placing the back of her thighs over his shoulder. Together Ai and Mei would easily work well as a team for the single woman, occupying her senses. While they conversed, For a second, he stopped, feeling like someone was watching him yet his mind was focused on the women before him, urging him not to stop. Soon enough, Mei rose to her feet and told Ai he could play with the girl later.

Removing his head from her skirt, he looked up with a look of disappointment before looking up along the girls body to look into her eyes before rising to his own feet

Very well.

He bowed to Mei and began walking outside to the car, leading the two to the limo. Before opening the door for them, he stopped and stared, someone was inside. Opening the door he saw who it was and sighed. It was a Benriya, one he and Mei worked with several times before. Seeing him as no danger to them thanks to their alliance, he simply stood to the side for the women to enter the vehicle
    Last edited by Faize Beleth; 09-15-2015 at 01:33 AM.
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

Yuno smiled once Ai stood and released her, she climbed to her feet and re buttoned her shirt and adjusted her skirt in place.She walked to were her sword was stuck in the wall and pulled it free with ease before slinging the blood from the blade and retrieving its sheathe. Once sheathed she looked around the room once more and smiled at all the blood.

"Oh isnt it so beautiful, im rather impressed by my art ...arent you guys impressed..isnt it pretty"

After she finished speaking she was ushered outside and waited for Mei to climb in before climbing in behind her and taking a seat beside her new "boss". She looked around smiling oddly and then stopped as she watched the man sitting in the limo with them, Her eyes still held an insane look and her crooked grin returned as she watched him

"Is your blood pretty???"

She laughed after speaking and then looked around for a moment, her hand went to her head and she cursed as she doubled over in pain, to everyone else it would seem she was just having a fit. But if Ai was in his right state of mind he might realize that this was due to her alter ego was being forced back by her actual self. She screamed once in pain and cursed.

"Of all times for that stupid bitch to fight back it had to be now...."

At that last statement she would lean back and scream before the light faded from her eyes, she sat the a few moments motionless almsot as if she had died, but slowly the light returned and her eyes seemed to lose all sense of insanity, they seemed softer more kind than the eyes before. SHe rubbed her eyes and then her head as she looked around.

"wh..where am..i...w...who are you.p..people"

Before anyone could answer though she would lose consciousness and fall onto Mei, her breathing was slow and steady and she was quite well she had only passed put from the shock of regaining control though she had no memories of the events of that night or how these people had even came about. All she knew was that the night before she had came home and laid down then nothing, no dreams only silence and darkness.