Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Smile

Ai opened the limo door for Mei as he usually did for her. Saying "Thank you!" to her bodyguard in a sweet voice. Mei giggled while she crawled into the limo and flopped into her usual center seat. Looking in front of her, she saw a person. Who were they and how did they get in her limo?! It didn't really matter since when she saw them, she screamed. It was short but still very high pitched. She covered her mouth in her surprised but her eyes started to focus in the person, she let out a deep breath of relief.

****!

She said, filling her cheeks with air to puff them out in her anger then leaning forward to slap the benriya's arm. Mei wasn't very strong so it wouldn't really hurt.

Don't scare me like that!

Everyone was in the limo and the driver took off.

Hey! Look what we found!

She said while she started playing with the girls hair while she looked at the benriya with straight crazy in her eyes!

Mei couldn't help but look confused and scared when the girl lumped over in pain and passed out on her lap. Her eyes were a lot softer now and it didn't look like she knew who she even was. Mei started to feel bad, figuring out it must be her compensation as a Twilight. With the girl passed out on Mei with her head resting on the boss's lap. Mei stroked her hair gently while they continued their ride.

I think...I'll make her a bodyguard. It'll be better to keep her close for protection...and other things of course.

While she was talking, she looked at Ai. Eventually turning to the benriya to get both of their opinions on it
    Alexius Myron (Fairy Tail RP)

Spoiler: Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Faize Beleth View Post
    Warehouse

Ai wasn't bothered at Mei's approach, quickly escalating, possibly do to his own efforts it had gotten the pink haired girl in a mood, causing her and Mei to lock lips which wasn't something Ai would complain about while he kissed her along her stomach while she interacted with Mei. Lowering himself and placing the back of her thighs over his shoulder. Together Ai and Mei would easily work well as a team for the single woman, occupying her senses. While they conversed, For a second, he stopped, feeling like someone was watching him yet his mind was focused on the women before him, urging him not to stop. Soon enough, Mei rose to her feet and told Ai he could play with the girl later.

Removing his head from her skirt, he looked up with a look of disappointment before looking up along the girls body to look into her eyes before rising to his own feet

Very well.

He bowed to Mei and began walking outside to the car, leading the two to the limo. Before opening the door for them, he stopped and stared, someone was inside. Opening the door he saw who it was and sighed. It was a Benriya, one he and Mei worked with several times before. Seeing him as no danger to them thanks to their alliance, he simply stood to the side for the women to enter the vehicle
    Quote Originally Posted by Desera View Post
    Yuno smiled once Ai stood and released her, she climbed to her feet and re buttoned her shirt and adjusted her skirt in place.She walked to were her sword was stuck in the wall and pulled it free with ease before slinging the blood from the blade and retrieving its sheathe. Once sheathed she looked around the room once more and smiled at all the blood.

"Oh isnt it so beautiful, im rather impressed by my art ...arent you guys impressed..isnt it pretty"

After she finished speaking she was ushered outside and waited for Mei to climb in before climbing in behind her and taking a seat beside her new "boss". She looked around smiling oddly and then stopped as she watched the man sitting in the limo with them, Her eyes still held an insane look and her crooked grin returned as she watched him

"Is your blood pretty???"

She laughed after speaking and then looked around for a moment, her hand went to her head and she cursed as she doubled over in pain, to everyone else it would seem she was just having a fit. But if Ai was in his right state of mind he might realize that this was due to her alter ego was being forced back by her actual self. She screamed once in pain and cursed.

"Of all times for that stupid bitch to fight back it had to be now...."

At that last statement she would lean back and scream before the light faded from her eyes, she sat the a few moments motionless almsot as if she had died, but slowly the light returned and her eyes seemed to lose all sense of insanity, they seemed softer more kind than the eyes before. SHe rubbed her eyes and then her head as she looked around.

"wh..where am..i...w...who are you.p..people"

Before anyone could answer though she would lose consciousness and fall onto Mei, her breathing was slow and steady and she was quite well she had only passed put from the shock of regaining control though she had no memories of the events of that night or how these people had even came about. All she knew was that the night before she had came home and laid down then nothing, no dreams only silence and darkness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukina View Post
    Ai opened the limo door for Mei as he usually did for her. Saying "Thank you!" to her bodyguard in a sweet voice. Mei giggled while she crawled into the limo and flopped into her usual center seat. Looking in front of her, she saw a person. Who were they and how did they get in her limo?! It didn't really matter since when she saw them, she screamed. It was short but still very high pitched. She covered her mouth in her surprised but her eyes started to focus in the person, she let out a deep breath of relief.

****!

She said, filling her cheeks with air to puff them out in her anger then leaning forward to slap the benriya's arm. Mei wasn't very strong so it wouldn't really hurt.

Don't scare me like that!

Everyone was in the limo and the driver took off.

Hey! Look what we found!

She said while she started playing with the girls hair while she looked at the benriya with straight crazy in her eyes!

Mei couldn't help but look confused and scared when the girl lumped over in pain and passed out on her lap. Her eyes were a lot softer now and it didn't look like she knew who she even was. Mei started to feel bad, figuring out it must be her compensation as a Twilight. With the girl passed out on Mei with her head resting on the boss's lap. Mei stroked her hair gently while they continued their ride.

I think...I'll make her a bodyguard. It'll be better to keep her close for protection...and other things of course.

While she was talking, she looked at Ai. Eventually turning to the benriya to get both of their opinions on it

Apparently they didn't do anything, since they quickly arrived at the limo. Haydn didn't see them approach because it was on the side of his missing eye, but he could hear them as they got closer. His senses may not have been on the level of a Tagged, but since he lost his eye, they were better than they used to. Take into account a lifetime of training them to the utmost through life and death situations, and they ended up being pretty damn good.

The car door opened and Ai peered in at him, no doubt checking who was in their vehicle.

"Hey-"

Ai abruptly stood back to let the girls in.

"Rude."

The first to slide in was the girl he didn't know. She immediately greeted him by asking if his blood was pretty. Crazy was practically written on her face.

"If you like crimson colors, probably."

She was batshit crazy, but he didn't think she'd outright attack him in the car with her new 'friends', though his hand still lay ready to draw in case she did. As if on cue, Mai slid into the middle seat, looked forward, and gave a small, loud shriek, causing Haydn to wince. She then recognized him and slapped his arm.

"Nice to see you too. Think I'm half deaf now, on top of being half blind."

Ai slid in last, shutting the door, after which the limo took off. Mai seemed cheerful about her new 'acquisition', though the girl suddenly seemed to have a migrane and screamed some, hurting his already sensitive ears. When she looked up again, the crazy was no longer in her and promptly passed out.

"Another Tagged with mental issues, color me surprised."

Mai still fawned over her though, and said she was going to keep her, looking at Ai and then Haydn for their opinions, though he was sure her mind was already made up.

"You shouldn't be picking up people like stray cats, but then she is Tagged. Saints know she's better off in your care then out there with the way people see them."

In many places, Tags were barely considered human, in the other places, they weren't even that. Still, he'd seen slavers treat regular people like livestock, so it's not like Tags were alone in being treated poorly.

"Anyway, been a while since I've seen you two. Didn't even recognize you when I saw you in the warehouse."

He spoke to them both, but the last line was directed at Ai. He then focused on Mai.

"Your father sent me to make sure you got out and back without any missing parts. Not that he really needed to, with Ai here, which I'm assuming is part of why he sent you there in the first place. But he's a doting parent, so he contacted a strange man with a missing eye and a mysterious past to make sure his darling daughter made it home. Such a nice parent."

Haydn took one last drag of his cigarette, put the window down a bit and exhaled out, grinding out the cigarette butt in the ashtray.

"So, you kids have fun in there? I don't suppose you already called for the clean up crew, right?"
    Last edited by Lord Irvine; 09-16-2015 at 05:04 PM.

Grand Knight of Ruland Faize Beleth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ai sat quietly with his arms folded and eyes closed, listening Haydn's opinion on the matter. After he spoke, Ai let out a sigh before giving his own input

I have no qualms with bringing her. But we must keep watch on her, it seems she may have a split personality disorder which could either be very helpful, or very dangerous. Do what you want Mei, i don't worry. I wouldn't allow her to harm you so I don't see why not
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    I love you faize
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki Akiru View Post
    Nu~ How could I forget~? It was you, my dear King Faize~
    Its okay Faize youll always be my lord in every way lol

Arata Haimura (Fairy Tail) lAi Mikaze (Fairy Tail)

Mei heard what they said and found points between them. Haydn asked about a clean up crew

Oh my! I forgot! Well since you're here you can do that for me right? Heeehee

Mei giggled with a childish smile, tossing little tasks to Haydn who came since her father was worried about her. Then it clicked, he saw them in the warehouse?! No! No one could know! She darted a glare towards the man and yelled at the top of her lungs

Stop the car!

On command the driver came to a hard stop. She stopped playing with the new girls hair. Her glare was serious and she wasn't playing games. It was like Ai to have selective hearing so she didn't blame him for obviously missing that key factor.

What did you see in the warehouse?

Mei took a minute to sit the girl upright and laid her back against the seat to hold her up. Mei was serious and raised one hand, holding her index finger and thumb together tightly. She was prepared to snap her fingers which was a death call to Ai. No matter whom or what, it was practiced for years now. Her snap meant death to her enemies from the hands of Ai. She was cheery and lustful but one thing people always forgot. She was a Boss Daughter and knew how to behave as such with the power of Ai and her fathers men literally now at her finger tips.
    Alexius Myron (Fairy Tail RP)

Grand Knight of Ruland Faize Beleth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Inside Limo

It seemed Ai was still transitioning back to normal, his mind focusing on other things while they were talking but Mei's abrupt order to stop the car caught his full attention. By her words it seemed Haydn had peered into the warehouse while they were in it, most of that time being used for...something else. Silent while his boss spoke to their ally, he saw the raising of her fingers as if she was prepared to snap her fingers. As they had done it was a signal Mei only gave on dire occassions. It was a command for complete annihilation. Seeing her hand rise, his eyes darted to haydn. Appearing calm but his cold blue eyes were locked on the man. Haydn was an ally for a while now. Ai stayed weary of any male near Mei, for the fear of them taking her away from him. Although he felt no hostility from Haydn himself, he was on good terms with the man. But being near Mei caused him to sometimes be a little rude yet it could be seem as joking for his jealous nature.

Mei was his boss and his savior and he was prepared to do what he had to. He simply waited for Mei to either snap her fingers or lower her hand
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    I love you faize
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki Akiru View Post
    Nu~ How could I forget~? It was you, my dear King Faize~
    Its okay Faize youll always be my lord in every way lol

Arata Haimura (Fairy Tail) lAi Mikaze (Fairy Tail)

The abrupt halt of the car stunned Haydn for but a moment until he saw the look in Mai's eyes. Apparently her promiscuity was a secret. She raised her hand, ready to signal Ai, who's gaze Haydn could feel even if he couldn't see it. He knew he was ready to spring like an attack dog, which the analogy probably suited him well. However, Haydn didn't react to this. He merely gazed at Mai, his one eye's gaze boring into hers.

"Feels like I'm being threatened."

His voice was blatantly carefree. He pulled up a bottle from his feet, a bottle of whiskey. He'd planned to sneak away with it, but it looked like that might not be happening if things went south. But it didn't quite matter to him. He opened the bottle and poured himself a glass.

"Tell me, have you heard the stories about me?"

He took a sip, enjoying the flavor. It was Sharon's favorite brand, and brought back a plethora of feelings, none of which he'd ever let himself forget. He'd never truly loved anyone but her, after all.

"I'll go ahead and tell you that most of them, if not all, are lies."

He smiled, a warm smile that was misplaced in the tension of the car. Haydn's head turned and looked at Ai.

"But I'll shed a small light on one bit of my mysterious past. Do listen, it's not often I reminisce."

He raised his free hand and tapped his eyepatch.

"I lost this eye before I'd even turned twenty. Was transporting a package, part of a group actually. Each transporting seemingly worthless junk. A chess piece, a die, stuff like that. Mine was a poker chip. Figured we were running ghost packages while one of us delivered the real one. Turns out that real one was mine."

Haydn took another sip of his whiskey.

"Was ambushed halfway to my destination, just outside a small town outside Vegas. Mostly a bunch of gangsters, by the look of them. But there was one man who stood out. Had mafioso written all over him. They knocked me out and tied me up, took my package and my gear."

He gazed into Mai's eyes.

"When I woke up, two of the gangers were digging, while the mafioso and the leader of the gangers, at least I think he was, argued about something. Seemed the gangster wanted to get things over with and get his pay. Mafioso wanted to look me in the face and tell me that I was done. Guess he enjoyed the feeling. Made him feel like he wasn't a simple murderer. Don't know."

He sighed, sipping from his glass again.

"That mafioso shot me in the head, and they buried me in a shallow grave."

Haydn looked back at the two and grinned.

"That gun he used is currently a trophy of mine, first of several."

He leaned back and finished his drink.

"As for what I saw in the warehouse, it was simply a pile of dead bodies, the floor slick with blood, and two Tagged fighting for a bit before making peace. Anything that happened afterward isn't my business, nor is it my business to spread. Keep your secrets. I have enough of those as it is."

He looked at his watch.

"So if you don't mind, let's either fight in this cramped car or continue on our journey back to your home so I can collect my pay. I have a gig tonight at Marcello's place. Their band's guitarist is sick and so they called me to deliver my sweet guitar skills to their venue. You're certainly welcome to attend, of course. It's a high profile establishment, and the only thing that man really hates is hearing the same vocalist twice in a row. Man enjoys variety in music."

If things did go south, he probably wouldn't be able to even reach one of his guns before Ai would be on him. Would have to rely on the knife up his sleeve. He and Ai had been probably fighting and kill for the same length of time, despite the age difference, but Haydn was pretty sure Ai hadn't been in situations like he had. Haydn would die, he knew that. Part of him knew he'd give hell before he did. But the other part wouldn't hold his death against the boy. After all, if he died, he'd see those people again. And nothing would make him happier.