Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 125
  1. #21
    Investigator MarianSony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Near Danube
    Posts
    9,953
    Blog Entries
    1

  2. #22
    Wow, those are some bad reviews lol
    Thank you for showing me that lol

  3. #23
    i bought myself one of their cases for my new PC
    this one looks fine
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811352042


    i got this one
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811352020
    ~





    ~

  4. #24
    Investigator MarianSony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Near Danube
    Posts
    9,953
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pspfanatic View Post
    Wow, those are some bad reviews lol
    Thank you for showing me that lol
    Anytime
    The case posted by osna is quite good

  5. #25
    Red Comet Guren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Land of Sprouts
    Posts
    14,602
    Blog Entries
    2
    This one is mine. Might not be in your price target though.

    http://www.bequiet.com/en/case/546

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by osna View Post
    i bought myself one of their cases for my new PC
    this one looks fine
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811352042


    i got this one
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811352020
    Quote Originally Posted by MarianSony View Post
    Anytime
    The case posted by osna is quite good
    Those do look pretty good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guren View Post
    This one is mine. Might not be in your price target though.

    http://www.bequiet.com/en/case/546
    That looks so awesome but so expensive! D;


    Well I have a better idea of what I need to make sure the case needs to be so I'll look around for a little while.

    I still haven't chosen an OS so I need to do that also.

  7. #27
    Seems like I'm gonna have to get a little more pricey on this case. Everything that's $60 and under keeps getting called flimsy and not good.

    I think NXZT might have ruined me for their cases lol

  8. #28
    togashi graped me #hiatus Arcelie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Funbari Onsen
    Posts
    7,351
    Blog Entries
    14
    I have a cheap sharkoon case for my AMD build. It doesn't look fancy at all but it's sturdy, quiet and keeps everything in place.

    edit-
    Wrong model lol. I can't find mine on English sites QQ they don't sell them anymore. Well it's a Sharkoon atleast.
    Last edited by Arcelie; 10-13-2015 at 12:25 PM.

  9. #29
    Lol alright, I'll have to look those up also then.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Pspfanatic View Post
    I still haven't chosen an OS so I need to do that also.
    win7 is a good OS to buy. linux stuff is free anyway
    MacOS is meh imo
    ~





    ~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •